- Seeking to pursue a successful career in software development by offering skills in object oriented languages to develop superior software applications and other core systems.
- Around 5+ years of work experience in various roles in IT such asSenior Developer, Software Developer and .NET Developer.
- Extensive experience in leading and implementing projects and responsibilities which includes all stages of project planning and software development cycle, client interaction, problem definition, requirement analysis, architecture, development plan, research, system design, scheduling, coding, documentation, implementation, maintenance etc.
- Experience in .NET technologies like ASP.NET 1.1/ 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 , C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, VisualStudio.Net, Web services, WCF(Windows Communication Foundation) and WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- Good understanding of Object Oriented concepts like Inheritance, Constructors, Destructors, Polymorphism, Interfaces, Encapsulation, Generics, and Abstraction.
- Experience in Implementing SOA Architecture.
- Experience in developing web applications using ASP.Net 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 with AJAX.
- Experience in writing Declarative Programming, LINQ (Language Integrated Query) using ASP.NET 3.0.
- Experience using Object to relational database techniques likeHibernate and NHibernate to design business applications in n - tier environments
- Experience in working with Databases like oracle9i/10g, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 .
- In depth knowledge of Web / GUI development, Crystal Reports
- Experience in creating and consuming of WebServices and .Net Remoting
- Excellent UI engineering skills using CSS 2.0, XML, HTML and ASP.NET
- Experience in developing applications using Spring WebFlow framework in ASP.NET
- Experience in creating Web Forms, Win Forms, User Controls, Custom controls and validating user inputs using validation techniques
- Experience in handling exceptions using try, catch blocks and Microsoft Exceptional Handling Application blocks.
- Experience in implementing loggingin applications using Log4Net.dll
- Hands on experience in developing software products using Agile Development Methodology
- Excellent work experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using UML, Components, Shared Assemblies, ASP.NET, Internet/Intranet based
- Handled performance fine-tuning of large database system in conjunction with front-end applications
- Experience in developing Reusable software components
- Ability to work under pressure with cross-functional, cross-geographic and cross-cultural teams
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Onsite - Offshore Team model
Web Technologies: .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , AJAX, HTML, XML, MVC, Web services, .NET Remoting,WCF, AJAX, CSS
Programming Languages: C, C++, VB.NET, C#, Java
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010 , Eclipse
Third Party UI Development tools: Infragistic 8.1/8.2/9.1, Telerik control suite
Project Management/Design Tools: MS Project, MS Power Point
Web Server: Internet Information Server (IIS) 5.0/5.1/6.0/ 7.0
Protocols: SOAP, SSL, FTP, TCP/IP, HTTP
Database: Oracle 9i/10g, MSSQLServer 2000/2005/2008 , MS Access
Database Interface Tools: MS SQL Editor, Oracle Interface
Software Engineering: OOAD, Rational Rose, UML
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports 9.0
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Windows 7/ Server 2003/2008/ IOS
- Understanding the requirements from the Usecase documents and technical design documents.
- Set up the kick off meeting with the functional teams and analyzed use cases.
- Prepared and reviewed the Unit test cases document with the Functional team for approval.
- Identify the different tables involved in the usecase and create domain object classes.
- Designed User controls and Object templates and used in the Web pages.
- Created classes in the different layers of the Architecture (WCFService, FACADE, SERVICE, DATABASE SERVICE)
- Used TFS for all code repository and versioning.
- Extensively used Using statement to destruct the objects which are no longer used.
- Involved in creating classes for different layers (Services, Domain Objects, Facade) using CodeGen to reduce the errors.
- Defined different validators like Required Field Validator, Range Validator and Custom Validator in the Domain objects as Validation Intents.
- Used LINQ queries to query against the Collection of objects.
- Defined different ViewCache and Session Constants to have consistency and means of reusuability
- Involved in implementing Exceptional Handling using Microsoft Application Blocks.
- Implemented Workflow code using Workflow Foundation to create/forward/assign Work Items and Work Queues.
- Defined Test methods in Visual Test project to test the different public Façade methods.
- Involved in writing the DataSerive methods calls Stored Procedures in Microsoft SQL Server Database.
- Developed Stored Procedures as per the coding standards defined by Confidential .
- Prepared Code Review documents once the coding and Unit Testing is finished.
- Responsible for preparing the Test data for Testing.
- Involved in Peer reviews of the code base.
- Implemented OOPS concepts in different layer of the Application.
Confidential, Indianapolis IN
- Getting requirement documents from ITBA’s and Understading band functionality.
- Developed the Model View Controller Architecture which had the following layers - Model (Comprises of Business Entities/Business Logic), View (Comprises of UI), Controller (Comprises logic to access Database and perform Operations)
- Implemented Single signon on the DCS SSO application, which handles all the Login credentials check and Registration of new User.
- Forms Authentication is used in to accomplish the Authentication techinique.
- Stored Session data in SQLServer by switching the mode to SQLServer.
- Third Party controls like Infragistics verion 8.3 is used to develop the UI layer.
- Involved in writing the DataAccess logic that calls Stored Procedures in Microsoft SQL Server Database.
- Involved in writing a Common Class Library which could be used by different screens to fetch the Data related to Code tables.
- Involved in Development of User Controls which contains common Search, Add Document (Upload document functionality), Add Services and Summary Screen.
- Created in Web Service project which is mainly responsible for invoking the Data Access Layer which in turn call the Database.
- Involved in deploying the webservice project to the Web Server so that everyone can point client to that WebServer.
- Involved in implementing Exception Handling using Microsoft Application Blocks.
- Involved in writing the Input validations like Mandatory checks, Valid input validations, Length validation, Date validations and also checking some business rules.
- Used Log4Net.dll for the Logging functionality.
- Implemented OOPS concepts in different layer of the Application.
- Involved in regression testing of the bands after any change request is completed.
- Performed NUnit Testing on Business Logic classes.
- Involved in bug fixing.
- Involved in giving demo's of the Modules to the Project Managers in the State, Explaining them the Architecture and Functionality.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5 using C#, User Controls, Windows Communication Framework, Infragistics version 8.3, Visual Studio 2008, LINQ Team Foundation Server.
- Participated in requirement gathering sessions with the client and preparation/modifying of the requirements in Requirement Specification document using UML
- Implemented OO Design and Concepts& data modeling to analyze and define data requirements need to support business requirements.
- Created user interfaces using ASP.NET Web forms and WebServer controls. Navigation menus were implemented using Treeand Menu Controls and Custom/User Controls in ASP. NET
- Studied Business Requirements, Analysis and converted business requirements into technical specifications.
- Coded the Business Logic layer and Data Access layer using C#.NET.
- Used Themes, Skins and CSS to give look and feel to Web pages using ASP.Net
- Worked on ASP.NET State management, using Sessions and ASP.Net Caching features using Output Cache.
- Implemented AJAX for making the web application more interactive to the users.
- Extensively used ADO.NET classes provided by the .NET Framework 2.0 for database connectivity.
- Developed data access assemblies in C# to connect to SQL Server database and isolated data access logic from business layer and front end by defining several strongly typed dataset.
- Implemented Forms-based Authentication to authenticate the users
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions using TSQL
- Unit Testing using N Unit, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Defect Tracking Systems and Performance testing of the software systems.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes