Senior Developer, Software Architect
- Lead software developer responsible for company - wide software design and development in multi-billion hedge fund
- Technical lead experience in global financial institution teams, which successfully met tight deadlines and served a broad user base.
- Day-to-day interaction with analytics and asset managers
C# .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 Multi-threading DevExpress 3.0-10.1 Infragistics 7.0-10.3
Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7 Win Forms XML, Silverlight4
Visual Studio 2003-2010 Microsoft SQL Server SQL ADO.NET
Confidential, Norwalk, CT
- As a key developer of “Technology - Portfolio Management”:
- Took part in development of real-time messaging-based trading platform code name “AMS”. The main technologies used: Tibco for messaging and C#.NET for client and server parts.
- The system allows processing of real-time Orders, Executions, Allocations and Bookings for all trades done within this Hedge Fund by traders as well as systematic/algorithm trading operations.
- Particular windows services developed: BulkLoad Engine - allows to bulk load of trades into our internal booking system - Fund Studio. Saves hundreds of hours daily for traders by removing the need to enter trades already booked by brokers manually. 2) Rules editor - allows control and enforcement of predefined business rules according to a market, security, trader, currency etc. Prevents both human and automatic trade booking errors. 3) Post Allocation Manager - post allocation is a process of allocation day trades from an Omnibus account to real accounts after all booking has been done. The main rule - it can’t start before booking has finished.
- I had to implement post allocation manager which works with other service called “hammer” to implement it. It also uses schedule for different markets closing times. 4) Developed Booking Validation engine - as a part of Bulk Load Engine. Checks different business rules before loading trades into internal Booking System.
- Support of users’ requests to help with different issues in our internal systems, such us: FS Booker, BulkLoad Engine, Aggregation Engine, Validation Engine etc.
Confidential, Harrison, NY
- Designed and implemented a special purpose Portfolio Management System aggregating positions and P&Ls from twelve internal hedge funds with deep level of analytics. The system analyses portfolios Sharp ratios, predicts values, Sharp ratios etc., of included portfolios under different scenarios such as “S&P +10/-10%”, “Russia default” and many more.
- Led a team of developers that successfully developed suit of C# financial applications supporting more than hundred users globally across the firm and many departments.
- Designed and executed a common application framework (code name “Panoptes”) utilizing reflection and multi-threading as core technologies. The framework enables rapid and robust development of all in-house financial applications on top of its functionality. This framework has become a foundation of the whole set of applications for Risk, Accounting and Portfolio management groups.
- Designed Panoptes bootstrapping database which allows easy configuration of security access to all in-house financial applications and data by different departments of company, actions logging and control of users. The application enforces company critical policy of informational “Chinese wall” between different departments and trading groups of the fund.
- Created server side platform based on Bloomberg API 1.6 which accelerates real time global markets data feeds. The app has been built with heavy usage of multithreading, events and delegates in .Net Framework.
- Successfully migrated Bloomberg Security Sync platform to new Bloomberg API version 3.2
- Integrated Bloomberg Security Sync process with Opalis Integration Server which runs instances of application on 7 company servers across the globe 24x7 allowing keeping the hedge funds Master Security database up to date 365 days a year.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Led creation of FX Options real-time trading system for traders in Eurobrokers department. Gathered requirements and developed complete operational trading platform that included a multi-threaded, event based system (client/server), using C#.NET (Win forms), DevExpress controls. Implemented real-time enabled framework of three logical layers for distributed system (FX Options trading). The framework includes: Business Objects Layer, UI Layer and Presentation Layer.
- Implemented “Emerging markets to TOMS (Bloomberg Trade Ordering Management System)” application server.
- The system intensively uses multithreading and asynchronous callbacks techniques as well as Bloomberg API.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Managed multiple projects as a key integration developer at Confidential . Interacted regularly with traders and the product development team to gather new requirements and oversee user acceptance testing; routinely collaborated with other technology teams: DBAs, Quality Assurance and Java server side developers to bring new capabilities and products to the commodities trading desk.
- Led a team of developers which successfully integrated multicurrency support and option pricing for the trading platform.
- Developed Front Office client for Triple Point’s Commodity and Risk Management System that allows traders across multiple regions to communicate, execute trades using Triple Point Commodity trading platform leveraging my OOP and Design Patterns skills.
- Managed and led a team of seven developers which designed and successfully deployed “Infinity platform” - The Global Travel Gateway for XML Purchasing & Distribution.
- Prepared complete functional specifications
- Designed core application and database architecture of the Platform using Web Services SOAP, XML and Multithreading.
- Developer client for Atlas Brokerage System.
- Significantly improved the memory footprint and performance of the application throughout the course of development.
- Created stored procedures using MS SQL Server to calculate positions PnLs, Currencies exchanges rates baskets and many other portfolio performance indicators.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes