- Create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications and collaborate and communicate with appropriate parties.
- Analyze existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding and debug programs.
- Maintain and utilize application and programming documents in the development of code.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Create appropriate deliverables and develop application implementation plans throughout the life cycle.
- Engages in dialogue with business and technology teams to develop basic code for internal and external clients software solutions.
- Designs, creates and delivers routine program specifications for code development and support on multiple projects/issues and demonstrates an understanding of the application and/or area as it relates to assigned projects and how the functional area interacts with other functional areas.
- Performs corrective measures for basic code deficiencies and escalates alternative proposals.
- Demonstrates ability to analyze, modify and develop basic code/unit testing in order to develop concise application documentation.
- Performs testing and validation requirements for basic code changes. Applies basic understanding of procedures, methodology and application standards to include Payment Card Industry (PCI) security compliance.
Confidential, Lehi, UT
Technical Lead and Software Developer
- Experience working on software products or services
- Experience with C# and the .Net Framework
- Experience implementing services within a Service Oriented Architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle and source control tools
- Good SQL Server skills, including writing stored procedures with T - SQL
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and software design patterns
- Java/Android/iOS/MonoTouch experience
- WCF experience
- Thorough knowledge of PCI DSS and OWASP guidelines
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
Environment: C#, .NET, Database, SQL, Technology
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes