- Experience in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Development using UML based tools (Visio).
- Experience in using Ajax Controls for Web Applications development.
- Hands on experience in Language integrated query (LINQ) for getting Lists, arrays and collections.
- Extensively worked on SOAP web services, WCF services, Restful services with Web API during software development following SOA.
- Expertise in reviewing, troubleshooting, designing and developing web services using Web API, WCF.
- Designed and Implemented WCF Service for critical module exposing secure data to clients.
- Experience in usingLanguage-Integrated Query(LINQ)query and retrieve data from different to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Developed web application in ASP.NET web forms using Visual Studio.
- Solid foundation in n-tier system architectures, design patterns, web based architectures and security.
- Developed Extensible Style Sheets (XSL) to transform XML data coming from SQL Server database in to specific required formats and display in Word files.
- Experience working with SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 applications, SSRS, SSIS and Crystal Reports.
- Highly experienced in creating complex Tables, Views, Stores Procedures, Triggers and User-Defined Functions, Indexes and Cursors using T-SQL to implement Business Logic and Data Protection.
- Experience in using IIS server for Deployment of the application, monitored performance and supported production environment.
- Extensively worked with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in gathering requirements, analyzing and documenting using UML, creating prototypes, as well as user interfaces.
- Highly dedicated, quick starter, solution driven pattern programmer and strong inObject Oriented.
- Team player and strives to maximize productivity while working as a team.
- Experience in the financial, health care, oil/gas, and government sectors.
- Strong experience in consulting for product based and custom application development.
Development Tool(IDE): Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005, SQL Server Management Studio(SSMS)
Programming Languages: .Net Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, C#.Net, VB.NET,T-SQL
Web Technologies: ASP.Net 3.0/3.5/4.0, MVC 3.0/4.0,WinForms,Web Forms, XML Web Services, ADO.Net, AngularJS, WCF, WPF, SOAP 1.1.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports.
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000.
ETL: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2008/2003.
Configuration & Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe -VSS, Team Foundation Server-TFS, Tortoise SVN.
Application Servers: Microsoft Internet Information Services 5.0/6.0/7.0.
XML Technologies: AJAX 2.0/3.0, XML Web Services.
Packages: MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Business Modeling Tools: MS Visio
Design and Process: Design Patterns, Waterfall, Agile.
Performance Tool: AppDynamics
Others: LINQ, WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, WPF, Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010, Unit Testing, Nimsoft, AGILE, SCRUM.
Confidential, McKinney, TX
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for designing, development phase and testing of the System.
- Developed projects using SCRUM/Agile methodology and participated in Sprints.
- Implemented Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to improve look and feel of theASP.NET MVC web page.
- Implemented of client side validations using JQuery andASP.NET MVC Validation at Controller level.
- Implement UI data grid/tables using Bootstrap and AngularJS tobuilda Single Page Application (SPA).
- Developed complex MVC Controller, View Models and Helper methods linked to backend database.
- Wrote a web API using Http Methods for accessing SQL database content using ADO.Net and posting it back to client.
- Developed internal admin and public portal using MVC 4.0 Framework, Angular JS and Web API.
- Implemented Web API using C# andADO.NET which can communicate data in a both XML & JSON.
- Used theADO.NET SqlClient Objects like SqlConnection, SqlCommand, SqlDataReader and SqlDataAdapter and Dataset object in the Data Access Layer to fetch the data from the SQL Server 2008 database.
- Involved in SQL Server database development in Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 which can be used for easy data manipulation in database.
- Created Complex Stored Procedures to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server 2008.
- CreatedViews, Triggers, TablesandComplex T-SQLqueries in SQL Server 2008.
- UsedTeam Foundation Server(TFS) for project repository and versioning control.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, C#, ASP.NET MVC 4.0,Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, HTML5,CSS,TFS 2012, AJAX, ADO.NET,SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008,IIS 7.0.
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in SDLC life cycle from requirements to development, unit/Integration testing and deployment of the application modules.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Responsible for developing the Business, Data and Presentation layers of the application.
- Extensively used data services and architecture components.
- Involved in UI design using JQuery templates, Update panels, JQuery UI tabs and repeaters.
- Extensively used .Net framework 4.0/3.5, C#, VB.Net, Visual Studio 2012/2010 and SQL Server 2012/2008, WCF, Ajax, JQuery.
- Developed and managed the projects to replace the traditional web services with WCF services.
- Created WCF services and contracts for the business layer and deployed the service as Windows services.
- Extensively used in-built ASP.NET web server controls, Validator controls, Custom expression validators etc.
- Used Strategy and Observer design pattern to implement the repository and business layers.
- Extensively used LINQ, WCF and JQuery aggressively throughout application.
- Worked with XML, XSLT and XPath to provide dynamic web pages.
- Responsible for design, analysis and development of web reports along with the writing of these reports based on detailed specifications.
- Worked on performance improvements and fixing memory leaks of the application.
- Developed different objects in MS SQL Server 2012 database, such as Indexes, Stored Procedures and Views using Transact-SQL.
- Worked on the tight schedules and successfully delivered the results within deadlines.
- Working with Microsoft SQL Server for writing stored procedures, views, and complex queries to generate reports using SSRS.
- Involved in deployment of application using TFS Builds.
- Enable automated testing during the development cycle and adopt Test Driven Development (TDD).
Environment: MS project, Clarity, C#, MVC, MVVM, SQL Server,ADO.Net, Visual Studio .Net 2012, .Net Frame Work 4.0, Team Foundation Server, XML, Windows Server 2008, IIS 7.0, MS Visio, Microsoft Enterprise Library 4.0.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr .Net Developer
- Participated in requirement gathering sessions with the client and preparation/modifying of the requirements in Requirement Specification document.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Extensively used User interface controls which use JQuery to ensure client side validation.
- Created WCF, REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different level of users.
- Created User Controls, Custom controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and .Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such as to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the controller.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Used Enterprise library for Database Connection and writing exception manager component, which creates a log file in event viewer.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 and used ADO .NET with Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Designed and Implemented SSIS package to extract, transform and Load (ETL) data operations from multiple heterogeneous systems to SQL Server.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using N Unit.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, C#, ASP.NET MVC 3.0, WCF, Entity Frame Work 4.0, Java Script, JQuery, TFS 2010, WCF, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUnit, SQL Server 2008 R2, SSIS, SSRS, Windows XP, UML, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Designed and developed Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from analysis and design to implementation with .Net Technologies.
- Designed and Developed different modules, Class using C#.
- Designed GUI Part with halp of .Net framework 3.5, ASP.NET, C#.Net, ADO.NET, XML, SQL Server 2008 and Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008, windows 2003 Server, Telerik Rad Controls (Rad Grid, Rad Chart).
- Used Object oriented Programming (OOP) to make it more efficient.
- Created and consumed ASMX Web Services using .apmx files.
- Business Logic TEMPhas been implemented using the concepts of secure coding features and Object Oriented programming (OOP) with Code behind language C#.
- The application uses jQuery/JSON for a dynamic and interactive UI, data retrieval and posting.
- Developed presentation layer Components and created reusable components in ASP.NET 3.5 to use across the application.
- Applied Themes and CSS styles for UI design of WebPages.
- Used .Net Security features such as Authentication and Authorization using .NET API.
- Used the built-in mechanisms of SQL Server 2008 for the data integrity like Default, Not Null, Check, Unique, Primary Key, and Foreign Key, etc.
- Implemented Data access layer using Entity Frame Work to connect, retrieve or manipulate data from SQL Server.
- Created and used SSIS Packages for import and export of data from different data sources.
- Wrote SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes using T-SQL and LINQ using SQL Server 2008.
- Applied Abstract Factory, Business Delegate, Transfer Object design patterns.
- Created Stored Procedures function and Views.
Environment: MVC, Razor, C#.Net 4.0, VS2005/2008, SQL 2008, TFS, Kendo UI Controls, WCF, Entity Framework 3.5, JSON, Jquery, Repository Pattern and Unit Of Work.
- Involved in design and development of UI screens using ASP.NET web server controls, server controls and user controls.
- Developed & maintained Web Forms with ASP.Net and C#.Net.
- Participated in the database design and analysis with the business users and technical team.
- Created database components to interact with the back end data.
- Built quick responsive pages by developing client side programming using Java script and ASP.NET AJAX tools.
- Involved in creation of .NET services using WCF and used AJAX for consuming the Services remotely.
- Used ADO.NET and LINQ to SQL database programming to access and retrieve data from the SQL Server 2008 database.
- Session and Application Cache was extensively used to store frequently used business entities and constant values throughout the application.
- Designed and implemented reusable Web Menu and User Controls..
- Stored and accessed data from XML files programmatically using C# and LINQ to XML.
- Used customized Grid View extensively to bind data.
- Implemented an Error handling procedure, which will automatically log errors and sends an email to administrator and pre configured set of users from database.
- Designed and implemented the security system for the Application using C# components and SQL Server.
- Responsible for creating new reports as well as modifying the existing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Wrote stored procedures, functions, triggers and optimized queries for performance using SQL Server.
Environment: .net Framework, MVC, C#, LINQ, Ajax, Team Foundation Server (TFS), SQL Server 2008, Telrik, Webservice, SSRS, SSIS, Siteminder, LDAP
- Designed Business layer and Data Access Layer using C#, ADO.NET and SQL Server.
- Involved in the Enhancements and Support for various applications.
- AJAX, ASP.NET AJAX Library is used for rich interaction and partial page rendering.
- Developed partial post back validations to manipulate data on web pages using AJAX.
- Involved in development and usage of user controls in various web pages.
- Extensively used Validation Controls and Custom validation controls to validate Web forms.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a Web Server without reloading the page.
- Developed WIN FORMS and controls to associate arbitrary data.
- Involved in the code changes and development of new web-forms and connectivity to database to get and store data from and to database.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented Form Validations.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as Parameter to the stored procedures.
- Developed Triggers and Views in SQL Server 2005 for accessing the database.
- Involved in writing typical complex SQL queries and stored procedures using T-SQL.
- Worked on large and complex databases in SQL Server 2005.
- The backend, database connectivity modules were designed using ADO.Net with SQL Server as the database.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes