- 7+ years of professional experience in .NET with expertise in Analysis, Design, and Development of Web based Applications and Windows based Applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience working on all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as designing, developing, implementing, testing and deployment of software applications.
- Worked in Waterfall Model and Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
- Involved in Client Interaction meetings and in co - coordinating releases with Onshore/offshore teams.
- Expertise in using Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS), C#.Net, VB.Net for developing 3-Tier and N-Tier Component based applications.
- Sound knowledge in .NET Framework features such as Events, Delegates, Multithreading, Generics, Collections and Exception Handling.
- Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation(WCF),Windows Presentation Foundation(WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation(WWF) in .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 and Language Integrated Query(LINQ) in .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5.
- Extensively used AngularJS for the website development. Strong knowledge in KnockoutJS.
- Strong analytical and programming skills with proven track record in creating elegant, flexible and maintainable solutions as per Business Requirements.
- Experienced in consuming and developing Web Services using Simple Object Access Protocol, developing Service Oriented Architecture SOA based services.
- Good understanding and implementation of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) for system design and development and Design Patterns like MVC, MVVM.
- Implemented architectural patterns Model View Control (MVC), Model View Presenter (MVP), Singleton, etc.
- Experience in developing MVVM based applications to implement WPF based desktop application development.
- Experience in using ADO.Net Objects such as SQL/OLEDB Connection and Command, Data Reader, Data Adapter.
- Good understanding and experience in developing Service Oriented Architecture(SOA),Web Services,.Net Remoting, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and DOM.
- Expertise in creating UI Web pages using HTML Controls, Web Controls and User Controls ASP.Net using C#.Net with AJAX.
- Having Experience in developing web enabled applications by using BOOTSTRAP and NODE.JS.
- Successfully deployed .NET Applications on IIS 5.0, IIS 5.1,IIS 6.0,IIS 7.0.
- Expertise in designing and normalization of relational database, creating complex database queries using SQL, T-SQL, stored procedures, functions, cursors, triggers, views, joins using SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and Oracle9i/10g.
- Expertise in developing reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Good hands on configuration and version management using Visual Source Safe (VSS), Clear-Case, GitHub and Team Foundation Server.
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration testing and Functional testing.
- Experience in writing N-Unit test cases to test the Libraries/Components written in C#, load and performance testing.
- Good Knowledge in UML Standards and in designing Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Collaboration diagrams using Designer tools like MS Visio.
- Familiar with Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence architectures.
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, Interpersonal Skills and Leadership Qualities.
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, DML, DDL, DTS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), MS Access 97/2000, TSQL, PL/SQL, Oracle
.Net Technologies: ADO.Net, ASP.Net 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, ASP.NET MVC, .Net Framework 1.1/ 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 /4.5, .Net Remoting, WCF, Win Forms, Web Services, WPF, LINQ, Entity Framework
Versioning Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub and Visual SourceSafe(VSS),Clear Case, SVN
IDE: Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005/2003, Expression Blend
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0
Reporting Services: Crystal Reports, SSRS, Database Reports
Operating Systems: Windows Win7/8/Vista/XP/NT/Server 2000/2003/2008, UNIX
Confidential, Oaks, PA
- Involved in requirement gathering, database design, N-Tier Application development(MVC), User Interface, Application Layer, Business Layer, XML Parsing, creating and consuming Web Services, system integration and deployment.
- Involved in complete Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development and Testing and followed Agile Methodology with bi-weekly sprints.
- Played an active role in implementing the Business Logic Layer.
- Studied the existing Application and designed new screens for the Web Application.
- Constructed Class Libraries containing code for business and data access. The logic was implemented using C#.
- Applied Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Abstraction.
- Developed company internal application using C#, MVC5, HTML5, AJAX, SQL Server 2012.
- Used EntityFramework for ORM mapping to relational databases, classes to database tables and CLR data types to SQL server data types.
- Developed Web Applications using MVC4 design pattern, Razor as view engine and HTML5 as markup.
- Developed reusable user controls& used third party custom web controls using C#, ASP.NET.
- Used Razor syntax in creating Asp.Net MVC application by reducing the coding aspect.
- Created and Consumed WCFServices in the services layer.
- Used Generics, Lambda Expressions, Extension Methods, Linq to SQl, Linq to Objects.
- TheADO.Net Entity Frameworkwas used for theobject to database mappings.
- Build Data Sync job on Windows Azure to synchronize schools data from SQL 2012 databases to SQL Azure
- Used T-SQL to include querying and making changes in the database, using functions and CRUD statements.
- Also worked on T-SQL to send the queries for the server irrespective of the UI of that application.
- Used NODE.JS and Bootstrap for developing web enabled applications.
- Maintaining a web application usingIIS7.0.
- Created single page applications and developed the UI component architecture by using AngularJS.
- Used SOAP protocol for accessing web based services and communication between applications.
- Wrote C#.Net class Models for database connectivity and execution of stored procedures in SQL Server 2012.
- Work closely with architect and clients to define and prioritize their use cases and iteratively develop APIs and architecture.
- Worked on Team Foundation Server
- Involved in System Unit Testing and Integration testing in development environment and ensuring application is according to specifications.
Confidential, Dover, NH
Environment: .NET 4.5/4.0, C#, Visual Studio 2012/2010, WPF, MVVM, Entity Framework, WCF Services, T-SQL, SQL Server 2012, Ms Visio, SVN.
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Worked in Agile development and followed SCRUM methodology.
- Used OOPs concepts in project development.
- Developed a 3-Tier windows application by coding presentation layer, business layer and dataaccess layer using WPF, C#.Net 4.0 and SQL Server 2012.
- Involved in implementation of Exception handling on User Interface Layer.
- Created complex Win forms presentation layer using WPF and MVVM design pattern.
- Used Unity Container for dependency Injection.
- Involved in developing WCF Service Libraries to exchange data between Desktop and Central application and implement business logic.
- Build a presentation to present the design of hosting architecture on Windows Azure.
- Worked with LINQ to Entities which uses Entity Framework to maintain communication with the database.
- Entity Framework was used to interact with database and applied multithreaded techniques for creating high performance web applications.
- Developed the data base objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, and Triggers using SQL Server 2012(TSQL).
- Developed Unit and Integration Tests using MS-Test Framework.
- Designed and developed table/matrix style reports using SSRS and included them in the Application.
- Used Tortoise Subversion (SVN) a free/open-source version control system.
- Worked with Unit Testing of all the modules developed.
Confidential, Parsippany NJ
- Involved in all phases of SDLC which Involves Project Planning, Analysis, Design, Documentation, Development, implementation and support of software applications based on 3-tier architecture.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, State Management, Caching features, for optimization and configuration of the web application using C#.NET.
- Used ASP.Net and C#.NET for the front-end presentation and Server Side Processing
- Created and deployed XML Web Services using ASP.NET. Consumed Web Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications.
- Wrote scripts using PL/SQL and worked on Datasets.
- Used ASP.Netcaching to improve the performance of the pages
- Used ADO.NETand its components DataReader, DataSet, Connection and DataAdapter to access the database information.
- Programmed ADO.NETfor communication between application and database, used extensively Dataset, Data Table, and Data Readers.
- Developing screens using ASP.Netserver controls & doing form field validations server side validations using C# and ASP.Net.
- Involved in developing Generic Classes and made DLL's of it which can be reusable.
- Used Telerik Controls like input, data, navigation and visualization controls.
- Created reports using SSRS to grab data from oracle database.
- Responsible for writing stored procedures in T-SQL for backend communication.
- Wrote Triggers, UDF's, Views, Indexes using PL/SQL in Oracle 10g.
- Involved in Unit testing, bug fixing and User acceptance testing.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source control and file sharing.
- Implemented scrum process by using agile methodology, involving in task completion and iterations.
- Designed user interface for web forms using ASP.NET 3.5 and implemented business logic using C#.NET.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C# in the middle tier.
- Extensively worked on ASP.NET 3.5 User Controls and Rich Controls (Multi Views, Wizards) to create forms for submitting and modifying events and forms. Involved in creating the logic for several modules.
- Created Master Pages, Content Pages and Site Map in the site to define unified look and feel for the application.
- Developed services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and hosted it.
- Involved in Installing and configuring SSRS and SSIS.
- Designed User Interface with JQuery and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- To perform validations and catch the events on client’s browser, Java Script was used.
- Designed and deployed various complex reports such as Tabular, Cross-Tab, Pie Chart Reports, Sub Reports, Drill down Reports and Drop down Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Designed and Developed SSIS Packages to import and export data from MS Excel, SQL Server 2008 and Flat files using Business Intelligence Development Studio(BIDS).
- Worked with LINQ (Language Integrated Query) and the ORM model to query the database and created stored procedures, triggers and functions for the report generation.
- Implemented Unit Test cases in MS Test framework to automate the manual testing process.
- Used Share Point 2007to manage project related document sharing and team collaboration
- Participated in System Documentation and Code Documentation.
- Supported the QA, and wrote many test cases.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development and testing of application.
- Followed N-Tiered approach to make the application development flexible and extensible.
- Design Web pages, Web Forms for the application using ASP.NET, VB.Net.
- Created and Consumed SOAP based Web Services.
- Extensively used XML for data transfer across different systems.
- Implemented Role-Based Security using Forms Authentication and Authorization.
- Wrote Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers to handle data manipulations using TSQL.
- Created User controls, web controls in ASP.NET
- Generated weekly reports using Crystal Reports.
- Involved in bug finding and fixing and testing the modules by writing Unit Tests.
- Used VSS for controlling and maintaining the source code or document's version.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes