- Extensive experience in .NET applications based on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), Internet Technologies, Web based, Client/Server, n - tier and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Exceptional working knowledge in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), participated in Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment of multiple project implementations.
- Experience in developing User Interface using Web Forms, Win Forms, AJAX Toolkit, CSS, HTML and JQuery.
- Experience in creating and consuming WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) on Multiple Hosts.
- Very good understanding of WPF and Silverlight concepts.
- Developed Web Forms and Win Form applications using .NET Framework (4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1) and Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005/2003.
- Designed, Created, Implemented and Consumed .Net based Web services and hosted using IIS to provide data to other enterprise business units.
- Experience with Agile SCRUM methodology, used for new product development.
- Worked on reading and generating XML files and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, XAML and X-Path, also used DOM/SAX parsers to work with XML documents.
- Experience with AJAX tool manager and JQuery for the Asynchronous data transfer between the client and the server for creative and interactive web applications, mainly focused on performance improvement.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 4.0 applications using Code First Approach in Entity Framework 4.1 and UI in Razor View Engine and also have experience with the MVC Architecture.
Web: ASP, ASP.Net 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, AJAX, MVC, Web Services, CSS, Java Script
Languages: C#, VB.Net, T - SQL, PL/SQL, XML, HTML, LINQ, ASP.Net AJAX, C, C++, XSD, XSLT, XSL, JAVA
Front End: Visual Studio 2 /, Visual Basic 6.0
Database: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 (T-SQL, Stored procedures, Triggers, DML, DDL) MS Access, Oracle 9i/11g
Protocols: SOAP, SSL, FTP, TCP/IP, HTTP
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, XQuery, DTD’s, Schemas
Application Tools: Visual Studio.Net, SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Management Studio
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows NT / 2000/ Windows 7, UNIX
Frameworks: WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA
Sr. .Net Developer
- Involved in the SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the web based intranet application tool using MVC, WCF and C#.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers in WCF architecture.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#.NET, ADO.NET).
- Implementation of client side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level
- Implemented client side functionality using JQuery
- Created DAL (Data Access Layers) to establish database connectivity and data manipulation.
- Used Cascading Style sheets for a unified look and feel of the Web Applications.
- Used Grid View, Data List, and Panels to display and manipulate data in MVC views using Telerik controls.
- Used Forms Based Authentication to enforce security in to the application
- Designed Administrator pages to handle overall application.
- Designed the source and applications under agile process.
Environment: ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Entity Framework4.0, MVC4.0,APM,Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008, Java Script, JQuery, LINQ, Entity Framework, Windows 7, VS 2005 - VS2010, .Net Framework 2.0 to 4.0, Team Foundation Server 2010,SSRS, N Unit test scripts, Telerik Controls, Toad.
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
- Translating market and product requirements into UI designs in the form of Conceptual models and prototypes.
- Understanding and exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in Designing and developing Multi-Tier Application for web and windows applications.
- Experienced in ASP.Net MVC 4.0 Frameworks with Model, Controller, Views and Routing etc.
- Used Angular JS to standardize web application structure and provide a future template and Knockout JS for data binding.
- Used AJAX coding techniques to update parts of a web page and developed.
- Web user controls, master pages using JQuery.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for rapidly building service-oriented applications that communicate across the web and the enterprise.
Environment: VisualStudio.Net 2012, C#, ASP.NET 4.5/4.0,WCF, ASP.Net MVC 4.0, TFS 2012, IIS 7.0/7.5, Entity Framework 4.0, LINQ,XML,SQL Server 2012, Windows Server.
Confidential, Parsippany NJ
Sr .Net Developer
- Designed and developed different modules, classes using C# and designed GUI part with help of .Net framework 3.0
- Extensively worked on developing the complete web application to serve all the applications for their different flows.
- Used ASP.NET web controls and HTML control in the design of web pages.
- Designed, modeled multi-threaded, enterprise n-tier software agent using WCF web service in 3.0 framework.
- Designed WCF service contract for validating the user input.
- Extensively used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View for displaying the records.
- Experienced in developing and consuming Web Services and n-tier web applications.
Confidential -Plano, TX
- Worked on the Prism architecture that supported Modularity, Dependency Injection, Event Aggregator, View Injection and View Discovery to build the application
- Developed different View Models designed Views and implemented MVVM design pattern that supported displaying the re-priced sheet information
- Designed the whole application with the help of Expression Blend that involved using brushes, transforms and animations.
- Worked with Data Binding for different controls such as text-boxes, data-grids, and combo boxes, check boxes to different properties and Observable Collections in the view model.
Confidential, Parsippany NJ
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Extensive involve in analyzing business requirement and discussion with business users.
- Involved in enhancement of existing system based on the business requirements, database design and system analysis.
- Developed Web Pages using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Interacted with the offshore team, ensured the task distribution and delivery on time.
- Developed GUI using .Net framework 3.5/4.0.and responsible for creating components using C#.Net.
- Used CSS framework (Bootstrap) for Base Styling of HTML elements.
- Developed user controls and used validation controls available in .NET environment.
- Used Tracking Portal open source software to keep track of bugs.
- Working with Team Foundation Server as the source for version control and project / issue management.
Confidential, New York, NY Janurary
- Working in an agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Successfully organized initial set of requirements into master list of Use Cases.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using VB.NET that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Used Visual Studio.NET 2008 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Worked on different aspects of .NET framework, like ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET and VB.NET.
- Involved in designing of User Interface with CSS, HTML, and DHTML.
- Developed presentation layer using Server-controls, HTML Controls, User Controls, and Custom Controls.
- Created and deployed Web Services using VB.NET, SOAP, and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Modified web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a web server, without reloading the page.
- ADO.NET was used to connect to the data bases in a disconnected oriented architecture.
- Used .NET Server Controls, HTML and CSS in designing and styling the Customer’s module web forms.
- Core Server Controls such as Dropdown List, Grid View, Menu, and Site Map are used in developing GUI with Visual C# as code-behind logic.
- Performed application-level Tracing, Debugging and state maintenance through the web.config file under the root directory of the application
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and Database Triggers using SQL Server 2005.
- Involved in tuning expensive SQL Queries for better performance.
- Consumed web services to enable communication between UI and different databases.
- Developed the web application using C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and SQL Server.
- GUI of the Modules is developed using ASP.NET, HTML, XML, and XSLT.
- Designed and developed the database tables, triggers, and stored procedures using SQL server 2005.
- Used Datasets, Data Table and Data View to retrieve and manipulate data.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes