- 6+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Software Applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in using Visual Studio 2010/2008, .NET Framework 4/3.5, Windows/Web Applications, C#, ASP.NET, AJAX, SQL Server 2008/2005, ADO.NET, IIS, SOAP, HTML, Silverlight, WCF, WPF, Java Script and MVC.
- Proficient at developing .NET applications using Web Forms.
- Strong Skills in C# and ASP.NET.
- Expertise in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) frameworks.
- Hands on experience in working with XML, CSS and HTML.
- Expertise in using Web User Controls, Web Custom Controls and Server Controls.
- Experience in Design and Development of Class Diagrams using UML.
- Expertise in installation, upgrade and configuration of MS - SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Experience in using Grid Views, Data Templates, Data Binding and Data Triggers.
- Creating, deploying and consuming WCF web services.
- Hands on experience on using nunit/mbunit in .NET.
- Hands on experience in Configuring IIS and Component Services.
- Hands on experience in Database Design and Database Programming (Views, Complex Queries, Indexed, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors and Sequence) using Transact SQL and PL/SQL.
- Studying teh existing system, identification of user requirements.
- Experience with AGILE\SCRUM methodology.
- Tracking teh Requirements, Defects logs, functional specifications using Quality Center (Mercury Quality Center).
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment and actively participate in projects within work groups and across organizations.
- Creative problem solving and analytical abilities, with outstanding verbal and written skills.
- Result oriented work ethics and able to adapt new technologies.
- Created deployment packages for Applications using Visual studio.Net Startup Project, which involves creating native image of an assembly, installing an assembly in Global Assembly Cache (GAC).
- Worked extensively with Data Adapter, Dataset, Datareader as apart of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance, developing queries, stored procedures, and triggers usingSQL Server 2008.
- Good working noledge with designer tools such as Microsoft Visio, RationalRose.
- Experience of participating in Functional Requirement Analysis and Technical Document preparation including Business Process Flow charts (SDLC).
- Energetic self-motivated and quick learner with good analytical, debugging and organizational skills. Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment with good team spirit.
- Experience in Technical Support and call support for Deployed Applications.
Programming Languages: C#, C++, PL/SQL.
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2008/2005, MS-Access, MS-Excel.
Development Platforms: .NET Framework 3.5/4.0.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/2000/XP/2003/2008R2 Server/Vista/7.
Tools: and Utilities: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010, Visual Source Safe 2005, ADO.NET, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Query Analyzer, SQL Server Enterprise Manager, TFS.
Confidential, West Chicago
Sr .NET Developer
- Requirements understanding, validating and realizing them to design documents and in turn will be converted to software components.
- Part of Portal framework design and development.
- Have developed Web services using C#.
- Project Data importing/exporting using XML serialization/de-serialization.
- Developed User Interface in ASP.NET.
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and searching of information depending upon priority of user in site Using ASP.NET.
- Attended client meetings, gathered teh requirements and prepared sequence diagrams.
- Developed WCF service to be used by teh ASP.NET applications.
- Developed applications using MVC Patterns.
- Developed Apex Classes and Trigger part of Sales Force integration
- Used User Control, Ajax Toolkit to develop teh application.
- Developed Business logic layer using ASP.Net with C# under Visual Studio.
- Extensive use of teh Data grids, Data Readers, Datasets and Data Tables for data manipulation.
- Used Master pages, Style Sheets and events and delegates.
- Modeled, created and built tables, stored procedures and triggers in SQL Server.
- Publishing teh web site on different servers.
- Coded for New Modifications and new modules of teh application.
- Involved in preparation of teh Release Notes for teh application.
- Involved in development of teh Technical documents for support.
Confidential, Bridgeport, CT
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct teh business logic using C#, ADO.NET and SQL. Teh middle tier contained all teh business logic.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, configuring optimizations and securing teh web application.
- Extensively used user controls like Page Header, Page Footer and Navigation Control in all teh Web Pages Using ASP.NET.
- Involved in Developing Master Pages using Style Sheet and for providing uniformity among teh pages using ASP.NET.
- Designed, modeled and architected multi-threading using WCF web service hosted in a Windows service.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Used Web Services for communicating with other application and components.
- Used MVC patterns for better enrichment of UI.
- Extensively used technologies like AJAX for a rich UI experience.
- ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkitis used to code queries for DML, DDL Statements.
- Designed and developed Graphical user interfaces using C#.
- Extensively used Data Grid, Items Control and many other controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to teh page.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Developed teh user interface using ASP.Net web forms.
- Developed custom user controls in ASP.NET.
- Implemented business logic using C#.
- Used MS Visio flow diagrams for analysis.
- Implemented Data Access layer using ADO.NET to access teh database.
- Involved in teh writing stored procedures in MS SQL Server 2005.
- Created teh autantication ASP.NET pages based on teh assigned roles.
- Have extensively used datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET page.
- Have used Data Grid, Data list to display data in a customized format in teh ASP.NET web pages.
- Used XML as configuration settings.
- Used Validations Controls in ASP.NET for validating Front-end forms.
Environment: Visual SourceSafe, XML, WEB Services, MS SQL Server 2000, IIS, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web forms.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Designed and Implemented User Interface Layer using ASP.Net Web Forms.
- Developed User Controls, navigation Menus using ASP.NET.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL SERVER 2000 data sources.
- Deployed XML Web Services according to teh business requirement.
- Implementation of client side validations using ASP.NET Validation Controls.
- Developed Role based Security to authorize member to a specific role.
- Used teh ASP.NET Caching features to store frequently used items in teh server’s Memory for quick retrieval.
- Used sorting and paging features of Data grid for custom reports to enhance User interaction.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, creating Views in SQL Server 2005.
- Unit testing, debugging and problem solving.
Environment: Visual Studio 2003, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML, Java Script, SQL Server 2005 and Win 2000.
- Responsible for maintaining teh code and configuration setting in Pre production servers.
- Created session variables in each page of teh application to track teh customer’s flow in teh application.
- Extensively used XSL files on every page to display teh data information such as Calling Plans, order summary.
- Created teh Business Layer and Data Access components written in C# and ADO.NET.
- Created stored procedures for running in SQL Server database.
- Co-ordinate with testing team and fix teh issues when arising during UAT testing.
- Involved in gathering teh requirement analysis, design and development of a project life cycle.
- Created Use Case diagrams and ER-Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Performed teh client side validations and server side validations.
- Designed and developed teh database using SQL Server.
- Involved in writing and maintaining complex SQL Queries and teh required Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Wrote teh Unit test cases for testing functionality in this entire module.
Environment: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, UML, CSS and SQL Server.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes