- Motivated Software Developer seeks employment as part of a dynamic software development team. I have knowledge in programming languages such as, C, C , C .Net, Java, PHP, SQL, and MYSQL.
- Well experienced in stages of software development: Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing Implementation.
- Ability to work with Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies. Involving in Sprint planning.
- Backlog Management, Acceptance Criteria and user story definition
- Very well familiar with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Framework 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0,4.5 .
- Very well familiar with Model View Controller MVC .
- Good Knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation WCF .
- Experience in writing stored Procedures, Views and Joins on SQL Server
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming Concepts OOP
- Developed Gaming applications using C and .NET framework
- Demonstrated Parallel programming on UNIX operating system
- Knowledge of Java CCNA
- Developed SDK for Futronic fingerprint scanner.
- Develop and maintained PVAMU departmental WebPages using word press and HTML
COMPUTER AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
Programming Languages: C, C , C , Java, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, PHP, OPENMP, SQL, PL/SQL.
Web authoring tools: HTML, XML, CSS.
Database systems: Oracle, MS Access, MYSQL, SQL Server.
Others: MS Office Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Outlook ,
- Developed Stocks Monopoly game using C and .NET Framework.
- Used Agile/Scrum methodologies involving in Sprint planning, Backlog Management, Acceptance Criteria and user story definition.
- Created data structure using C and designed game interface using .NET Framework.
- Implemented Player class, Dice class and developed methods for player movements.
- Generated methods for stocks to buy, sell, increase and decrease stocks developed data structure to hold the stocks and their value.
- Optimized the coding for efficiency.
- Tested the game environment with various scenarios within a user group of 15.
- Developed Fingerprint identification System
- Build Web application using the responsive web design tool, Bootstrap.
- Build Desktop Application using Window forms
- Front end ASP.NET MVC 4.0 and C , Backend SQL Server 2012
- Implemented Quick Sort Algorithm in Parallel Environment
- Support of software applications.
- Focused on implementing Three-tier architecture throughout the process.
- Designing screens aspx, ascx and master pages using Visual Studio .NET 2010.
- Developed web application using ASP.NET 4 with C .
- Extensively involved in .Net Exception Handling Management.
- Used ADO.Net class's components sqlConnection, sqlCommand, sqlDataAdapter, sqlDataReader.
- Updated XML documents with financial information.
- Created Class diagrams using UML as part of design documentation.
- Extensively worked on stored procedures, functions, views, temporary tables and table variables.
- Developed the department WebPages using Word press, HTML Editor.
- Maintained WebPages according to the business needs to keep the students update
- Build the department applications using .NET Framework.
- Worked as a lecturer teaching C, C , concepts to a class of 60 students for undergrad