- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist MCTS with 10 years of software experience in Analysis, Design, Development, research and Testing of Client-Server and Web-applications.
- Strong in Object oriented programming OOPS , Object Oriented Design OOD using UML to produce efficient, reliable, maintainable, and reusable software.
- Good working experience in Visual Studio.Net 2012, ASP.Net 4, SharePoint 2010 and SQL Server 2012.
- Extensive Experience in LINQ features.
- Have good knowledge in WCF Windows Communication Foundation , WPF Windows Presentation Foundation , XAML, InfoPath 2007 and Silverlight.
- Experience in creating Web Services using WSDL, UDDI, DISCO and SOAP protocol and consuming and publishing Web Services.
- Strong Experience in SQL Server and Oracle.
- Strong Experience in SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL writing Stored Procedures, Indexes, Triggers and Views.
- Have strong knowledge in SSIS Packages, SSRS Reports and SQL jobs.
- Descent Knowledge on BizTalk, MOSS2007 Microsoft Office SharePoint Server and WSS.
- Implemented AJAX methods to enable a rich user experience and faster processing.
- Strong Experience in Service Oriented Architecture SOA .
- Experience in report generation with Crystal Reports, SSRS and OLAP Reports.
- Very Good Exposure to the entire Software Development Life Cycle SDLC and created technical documentations.
- Outstanding team player, strong work ethics, detail oriented, enthusiastic and a quick learner with a positive attitude. Possess a very strong technical foundation and the ability to work in a collaborative atmosphere with end-users and members of the development team.
Technical Skill Profile
C , VB.Net, VB.
Java Script, JQuery.
HTML, XML, XSLT, XSD, CSS.
MVC, ASP.Net, Web Services, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework.
Content Management Systems
Share Point 2010/2007, Windows Share Point Services 3.0.
SQL Server, Oracle.
Crystal Reports, SSRS, OLAP Reports and Fusion Charts.
TCP / IP, SOAP, HTTP RPC.
3rd Party Tools
Telerik Kendo UI, Infragistics, Altova XMLSpy, DX Core, Code Smith Generator, AdeptSQL Diff , IE Tester,Spoon.net, ColorPic, Fiddler, SOAPUI.
Agile, Scrum, Kanban and SDLC.
Version Control Tool
TFS, VSS, Tortoise CVS, SVN.
Project Management Tool
JIRA, Numara Track-IT, HP QC, Gemini.
Development Lead / Sr Applications Engineer
- Following Agile Scrum Methodology and Conducting sprint ceremonies such as sprint Planning, Daily stand-up, Review and Retrospective.
- Handled and worked with offshore team on-site-off-shore model .
- Designed and developed software API's/Components.
- Migrated legacy 2.0 application to MVC 4/.NET 4 Razor and Web form hybrid application.
- Inducted Entity Framework 5 with Database first approach.
- Resolved the Major design issues on the legacy application like caching, session management and performance.
- Introduced Kendo UI open source for UI Development on MVC 4 platform along with Razor.
- Customized the view templates catering the razor views on web form master pages.
- Worked with JQuery 1.10.1.
- Used Oracle Client software's such as TOAD, SQL Plus
- Coordinated with different teams to resolve the issues on their respective downstream application.
- Implemented Repository and Unit of Work patterns to support separation of Concerns.
- Handled various Deployment Cycles, provided expertise on production issues, deploying application on different environments Windows 2008, IIS 7.5
- Proposed and built various Environments DEV, QA, ITG, Training and DR to support the new migration.
- Drag and Drop on Grids, Custom API for Grids.
- Implemented Custom Extensions on MVC Helpers to mitigate the complexities on Master Q/A, HRA Grids.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008/2012, C , ASP.NET MVC4, Oracle 11g, TFS, JQuery, JQuery UI, SOA, CSS 3, HTML5, Resharper, Entity Framework, LINQ, LINQ Pad, Rally.
- Working in agile methodology Extreme Programming for developing the application which includes development iterations, teamwork, collaboration, and process adaptability throughout the life-cycle of the project.
- Participate in team code reviews to ensure code quality and adhere to standards and development guidelines. Heavily involved in coding.
- Designed and developed client and middle tier modules of the application.
- Implemented a critical Wizard based application for provisioning Stores and Applications provisioning. And Implemented Work flows for Application/Stores approval process.
- Used jQuery plug-ins for UI and for validation.
- Created and consumed WCF Web services.
- Experience with Localization and Globalization.
- Had experience in creating Extension methods.
- Used Fusion Charts for reporting and dash boards. iText Sharp to create PDF, Excel files.
- Created automated SSIS packages for nightly audit.
- Effectively involved in trouble-shooting various issues in production.
- Involved in preparing and reviewing technical design documents.
- Successfully replaced traditional MPPM McDonald's Password and Profile Manager system to GAM with additional features. This was the big achievement for the team.
- Successfully implemented and delivered the project within the short dead line.
Senior Application Developer
- Worked in Agile Software SCRUM Development process.
- Developed security features implementing Role Based Security.
- Worked on dissecting SQL Server execution plans while tuning SQL procedures, and functions.
- Used Dot net Charting for Charts to show the Progress of the user.
- Performed Unit Testing and Regression Testing. Web Site is compatible in IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- Used IE Tester and Spoon.net tools to test the web site in different browsers to make sure that the site Look and feel also functionality is same.
- Used Gemini as Project management tool and Bug tracking tool.
- Used AdeptSQL Diff tool for database comparison and synchronization.
- Used Telerik ASP.NET AJAX Controls throughout the web site.
- Implemented Admin Progress summary reports by using SSRS.
- Created automated SSIS packages to update the Team and Challenge status every day after business hours.
Senior Application Developer
- Involved in Gathering User requirements and documenting functional requirements.
- Involved in preparing E-R Entity - Relationship Diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- Developed business logic validation for the server controls in the Application.
- Extensively used Telerik RAD controls for User interface.
- Designed and developed Wanding windows based Application.
- Developed the T-SQL programs and Involved in optimize stored procedures and queries for faster retrieval.
- Used Code Smith Generator to generate DAL and BAL for OMS Application.
- Created complex reports and subscriptions using SSRS for Underwriting, Processing and Title departments.
- Created automated SSIS packages to import bulk data from various sources.
- Application performance was fine tuned using the ASP.NET Catching, Tracing and State management techniques.
- Designed and developed WCF services and Web Services to communicate, integrate and centralize the various departments' business process using .Net 3.5/3.0 WCF services, Net 2.0 web services.
- Extensively used LINQ-to-SQL to load the view templates and other configuration related data based on login user and its role.
- Implemented User authentication authorization by LDAP.
- Used Developer Express Tools DX Core , Ultimate Spell Include, Custom server controls from Excentrics world in the application.
- Created Unit Test cases before proceeding for the Test Build.
- Used Microsoft Enterprise Application Block API's to log and handle exceptions.
- Deployed the system to the production server and effectively involved in trouble-shooting various issues in production.
- Used JIRA and Numara Track-IT for Project management and Bug tracking purposes.
Senior.Net Developer/Web Developer
- Interacted with the client end-users during requirements gathering sessions.
- Developed the Interactive User Interface using .Net IDE and the functionality was implemented using VB.Net.
- Developed Business Layer and the Data Access Layer of the application.
- Developed Web Service for the vendors to interact with the system.
- Consumed multiple Web Services like Data share, CofeeWS, iCollectEastWS, iCollectWestWS and PPX Web service.
- Implemented WPF to create attractive and effective user Interface using XAML Document.
- Developed rich user interface web pages using Silverlight 2.0 and XAML in both .Net Framework 3.5 and Microsoft Expression Blend.
- Implemented Verizon SSO Single Sign On methodology for Authentication it's like a Microsoft Passport Authentication.
- For Authorization implemented User-Role based security. Which means depends on role user gets Menu items and access.
- Implemented State Management using Session and View state variables. Also used Caching for Menu items, User Roles and Approval Roles etc...
- Used Validation Controls and Java Script for User Input Validations. Used Delegates and Threading concepts.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit and AJAX Extensions controls like Script Manager, Update Panel, Update Progress and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Developed and employed User controls and Custom controls for the application.
- Extensively used LINQ to query in-memory data stores.
- Development of SSIS packages to Extract, Transform and Load ETL the data from flat file to database.
- Created complex Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views using T-SQL to perform database activities.
- Preformed Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Involved in Build the solution, and Deployment of the solution.
- Error Handling was done through try-catch Blocks.
- Used Team Foundation Server TFS for Project management
- Involved in project case study, by interacting with the people from various departments. Designed and developed three tier architecture using .Net 2.0 Framework.
- Implemented Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer and User Interface Layer GUI .
- Developed the Interactive User Interface using ASP.Net in .Net IDE and the functionality was implemented using C .Net.
- Used Custom Controls and User Controls for User Interface.
- Designed and developed front end using asp.Net MVC Model-View-Controller .
- Used Microsoft Enterprise Library Data Access Application Block and Logging Application Block .
- Implemented Master Page and used Menu, Grid View controls.
- Consumed Web Services for the vendors and customers to interact with the system.
- Created complex Stored Procedures, Triggers using PL-SQL to perform database activities.
- Extensively used CSS to control the style and layout of Web pages.
- Used AltovaXMLSpy tool to create XML schemas, XPath, XQuery, and XSLT.
- Used Tortoise CVS Tool for version Control.
- Involved in creating test cases using Nunit.