Responsible for maintaining a client server Force Management Systems FMS using Win Forms C and an Oracle back end. The Force Management System is an application's planning tool to manage it's force development process. FMS utilizes a collection of building blocks that includes Table of Organization and Equipment TOE and MTOE. FMS records decisions made mission, doctrine and organizational structure, personnel and equipment and their joint organizations over a ten-year period. The Department of the Army, Command and Installation personnel will use FMS to complete tasks associated with production and analysis of the FMS data. The current technologies includes Visual Studio 2010, win forms, C , Crystal Reports 11.0 , Oracle 11GR2 , Dev Express grid control and CMMI Level 3 software engineering methodology.
- Maintenance, bug fixes and enhancements for the FMS application.
- Crystal report modifications to include banners and other presentational changes
- Provide new interface enhancement based on approved CR
- Create/modify PLSQL stored procedures
- The current Technologies used in this position includes classic ASP 3.0 , Oracle 11R2 , Java Script, Jquery, ASP.Net 2.0,4.0 and VB.Net, C and SDLC software engineering methodology.
- Responsible for maintaining web application Fassclass that manages position descriptions for the department of the Army. The Fassclass is an HR Enterprise tool to manage Classification Divisions of the Civilian Personnel Operation Centers for the department of the Army.
- Maintenance, bug fixes and enhancements for the Fassclass application Classic asp, ASP.Net 4.0 including web services.
- Deploy changes to the Test Server for both versions of the Fassclass application
- Create/modified PLSQL stored procedures and tables and deploy these changes to Test Server
- Create independent deploy scripts for production database and windows teams for the appropriate enhancements and bug fixes.
- Responsible for maintaining web application that manages HIV records for the department of the Navy. Other duties include migrating the current application to a new environment Window Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2008. The current Technologies used in this position includes classic ASP 3.0 , SQL Server 2005, Java Script, Jquery, Java, Visual Basic 6.0 , C , SOAP,XML and Crystal Reports 11R2 and SDLC software engineering methodology.
- Monitoring 4 web services written in VB 6.0 , C , Java and C 2005 that processes health record orders from various military sites.
- Maintaining four Database production SQL Server 2005 servers that includes replication and maintaining appropriate backups using DTS packages, which were holdovers from SQL Server 2000 .
- Managed Testing and upgrades in test environments that also works with legacy components of the current system.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the ICASS application for the State Department. The current version of this application is a conversion of its interface from Java Swing to using to a Visual Studio ASPX and C that communicates with existing java components. The ICASS application's function is to distribute the costs of providing administrative services to participating agencies at a given post on an equitable basis. The technologies using for this tool includes Visual Studio 2010, ASP Net 3.5 C , SQL Server 2005 , Ajax Tool Kit 3.0 CSS 2.1 and java script and CMMI Level 3 software engineering methodology.
- Providing an ASP Net UI with Infragistics third party grid controls and already existing application's functionality.
- Developed User control Interfaces and Stored procedures for the new Administration module for the ICASS application version 3.00.
- Implement middle tier classes to provide application functionality that includes budgeting, depreciation and distribution worksheets and authentication web service.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of The National File Tracking System NFTS , which was developed to track alien file a-files locations, improve data quality, and operational efficiencies. NFTS supports various immigration services and the Department of Home Land Security DHS mission. The technologies using for this tool includes Visual Studio 2010, ASP Net 3.5 C , Oracle 11g R2,Classic ASP 3.0 , Visual Basic 6.0 , CSS 2.0 and java script and Waterfall software engineering methodology.
- Implemented performance improvements for stored procedures used for crystal reporting.
- Developed and maintained reports using Crystal 11
- Migrated system database from Oracle 9i to Oracle 11g
- Converted implementation from ASP to Visual Studio 2010 using ASP Net 3.5 C , HTML, CSS 2.0 and Java Script
- Implemented business objects methods in C , generating dynamic data for UI controls.
- Converted web services implementation to C from VB 6.0
- Implemented and maintained application user interfaces and error handling.
- Modified and created various reports using Crystal 11.
- Developed tools using SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio 2005, and Visual Source Safe.
Business Developer III
- Responsible for the development of billing and collection systems, Supported 50 end users and 30M in receivables. The technologies using for this tool includes Visual Studio 2005, Win Forms, VB.Net, SQL Server 2005 and java script and Scrum software engineering methodology.
- Implemented functions supporting invoicing, property and covenant assessments, accounts receivables, general ledger, and reporting. Developed using VB.Net 2005, SQL Server 2005 and Reports Services 2005, Great Plains, and Crystal Reports 11.
- Developed and supported Reston Association external website.