- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer with 6 years of experience in the IT industry with Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance, Debugging, Reporting and testing of Client/Server, Object-Oriented and Web/windows based applications.
- Developed, configured and deployed a variety of .Net Framework Applications including Windows Services, Web Services Web Forms.
- Good exposure with .Net Framework 4.0 3.5 in implementing WCF.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like Dependency Injection Inversion of Control DI IOC , Adapter and Builder pattern.
- Expertise in developing Client/Server Applications on various architectural design patterns including Two-Tier Three Tier N-Tier Architecture for Multi users using Web Farming Load Balancer.
- Proficient in using source control tools like Microsoft Team Foundation Server TFS , Version Safe Source VSS , Sub Version Tortoise SNV AnkhSVN and can set up auto check-in rules and trigger auto deployments using TFS and configure code quality checks using FxCop 10.0
- Expertise in configuring and maintaining static code analysis tool SonarQube
- Experience in database programming using RDBMS like Oracle 11g, SQL 2000/2005/2008/2012 and maintaining the database, including requirement analysis, design, data conversion, loading, testing and implementation.
- Proficient in developing systems built on SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle 10g 11g using tables, triggers, views and stored procedures in T-SQL PL-SQL.
- Expertise in fine tuning the performance of database queries
- Experience in querying using LINQ to Objects LINQ to XML.
- Experience in Creating and Consuming SOA architecture using WCF services.
- Successfully used several Binding Techniques like HTTP, TCP to transport message between Client and WCF service Host.
- Specialized in .NET Reporting tools like Report Viewer.
- Experience using DB tools TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer SQL Server
- Expertise in establishing and implementing automation Unit Test Framework for .NET projects
- Hands on experience developing reusable components using Object Oriented Techniques.
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Ajax libraries, Ajax control tool kit.
- Team Player with Committed / Get-the-Job-Done Attitude, Highly organized and Excellent People-Interaction Skills.
- Ability to take and give directions, instructions and provide assistance through completion of tasks.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, adhere to deadlines, excellent verbal and communication skills.
Languages : C , VB.NET
Web Technologies : .Net Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0, ASP.NET, ASP, Ajax, ADO.Net, VB.Net, HTML5,
SOAP, LINQ, WSDL, WCF
Databases : SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, Oracle 10g, 11g
Operating Systems : Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/Vista/Server 2008 R2/ Server 2012 R2
Software Tools : Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005/2003
Scripting Technologies : Java Script, VB Script, JQuery
Source Control : VSS 6.0, TFS, SVN
Senior Application Developer
- Involved in the entire lifecycle of the project development including architectural structure designing and managing of applications and databases.
- Key player in requirements gathering and analysis, data gathering and analysis and project requirements for this application which is developed using agile methodology.
- Reduced the Web pages from 900 to 65 by developing the reusable pages.
- Improved Code quality of .NET applications by reducing code complexity, improving SQALE rating, code duplications and made code to meet Microsoft coding standards using SonarQube, FxCop 10.0 VS Code Analysis
- Experience with Cigital SecureAssist which points out common security vulnerabilities helped improve Non Vulnerable Score NVS score fixing security issue on priority.
- Lead teams with Refactoring, Code Review, Production Support and Technical Solutions with sample POCs
- Experienced working with Source Code tool Team Foundation Server TFS
- Successfully implemented Automated Unit Test Framework for multiple projects using MSUnit with mocking frameworks Moq, NSubstitute and implemented Code Coverage tools achieving zero post implementation defects
- Worked on PL/SQL and Performance Tuning of database queries
- Used Mappers to optimize code by separating project specific code.
- Key Player in providing Project estimates, implementation plans, Technical Specification documents to development teams.
- Experience working with multiple clients and multiple team members prioritizing tasks.
- Played an active role in coming up with the technical solutions improving business process for the project.
- Developed the deploy cycle, responsible for releases to deploys to development, staging and production environments, developed testing plans and also performed an active role as a tester for the application.
Senior Software Engineer
- Created functional prototypes, design templates and mockups for the entire application.
- Played a major role in coming up with the business requirements for the project, the project plan.
- Developed Website using ASP.NET, Enterprise Library, JQuery, and ASP.NET AJAX to perform front end operations at the browser level.
- Extensively used CSS to create visually appealing User Interfaces.
- Extensively worked on most of the data and validation controls in Visual Studio and also creating a variety of dynamic controls in the application supported by dynamic style sheets since there were quite some pages which were database driven.
- Developed and implemented custom Tracking and Error Logging mechanisms.
- Assisted in developing Tables, Triggers, Views, stored procedures and updating the SQL Server database and Optimized SQL Server Stored Procedures using joins indexes.
- Supported the database for daily, weekly and scheduled jobs along with bug fixing and production issues.
- Developed the deploy cycle, responsible for weekly deploys to development, staging and production environments, developed testing plans and also performed an active role as a tester for the application.
- Created high level view of day to day business, various menus / pages using ASP.Net, C .NET and AJAX using Visual Studio.
- Used various ASP.Net Validation controls and Client side Java Script to perform front end validation at the browser level.
- Designed web forms using different ASP.NET Server Controls like Data Grid, Validation Controls, Tree Controls and List View.
- Selected as Star performer for the Dec-09 month for my Circle
- Being a 3-tier application using Ado.Net was used to develop the data access layer for the application.
- Developed detailed reports using .NET Reporting Services using Report Viewer Tool.
- Developed Data Access Modules using C and ASP.NET.
- Used the Session State management and Application State management for navigation and authorization.
- Integrated all modules into single project solutions and set up single build environment, published and deployed projects on the web server.
- Developed Email Notifications using SQL sp sendmail and played role in setting up mail configurations.
- Got POB Pat on Back award in Feb-10 for my Circle
- Assisted the database team in the development of Tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views using SQL Server 2005.
- Extensively used cascading style sheets CSS for dynamic look and feel of the web site.
- Used web controls, List Controls, Validation controls, User controls in ASP.NET.
- Developed Interfaces using C .Net class files which encapsulate business logic and calling them from ASP.NET web forms
- Improved the performance by using output, fragment and Data caching.
- Used Event Handlers for handling page-level errors and then write the error information to a log file.
- Designing and developing Security component using shared assemblies.
- Responsible for developing Views, Stored Procedures and indexing them at database level
- Presenting the data from the XML file by using XSLT.
- Using WSDL queried SOAP services in remote machine for transforming XML messages between servers. Also used SOAP Objects/Interfaces in order to make request and get responses from server.
- Individual contributor in re-desigining the functionality of associate Health checkup
- Identified, resolved application problems and provided solutions by debugging and performance tuning services when applicable.
- Extensively used DHTML, Ajax control tool kit, Ajax libraries for asynchronous and partial post backs in various web pages.
- Extensively worked on creating Custom Controls, User Controls and Master Pages for web pages.
- Extensively used querying with LINQ to Objects and querying to XML files using LINQ to XML.
- Used .NET framework class library, built user interface that separated application logic from presentation code and handled events as in ASP. NET.
- Actively initiating the project and coming up with requirements.
- Developed front end using VB.Net.
- Used Data binding concepts such as Data Adapter, Dataset and Data Readers.
- Used stored procedures with ADO.Net components for database interactions.
- Involved in the object-oriented architectural design of the application in VB.NET
- Involved in Unit Testing and writing test cases.