Lead .net Developer Resume
- Software development and management professional with international experience working onsite and offshore in USA, UK, India, Kenya, Tanzania, Namibia and Uganda.
- Experienced in developing web applications using .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , ASP.Net, C#, VB,VBA, ADO.Net, XML, XSLT, Java Script, HTML, VB Script, AJAX, and IIS.
- Working experience in agile methodology using Rally dev tool and scrum methodology using scrum works pro tool.
- Experience in gathering customer requirements and functional requirements and converting them to technical requirements, applying OOAD concepts and Design Patterns.
- Involved in the design and development of 3 Tier, N - tier distributed architectures and MVC architecture.
- Extensively worked on the C#, VB.net and ADO.net for developing the windows applications.
- Knowledge on developing the web application using framework like Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and Entity framework 3.5.
- Experience in Database Analysis/Design/Normalization/Manipulation processes using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 and MS- Access.
- Extensively worked on stored procedures, Triggers and Indexes.
- Familiar with the bug tracking tools like BUG track and Bug Sentry.
- Experience performing Unit and Integration Testing in the Development, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including Bug Reporting and Fixing.
- Experienced in design WEB applications in 3 tier architecture.
- Experienced in maintenance projects related to web applications.
- Excellent team player with problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Strong education background with exceptional analytical skills.
- Ability to work on strenuous team/single projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, strong organization and interpersonal skills and a very good team player, capable of working independently with minimal supervision, and perform as part of a team.
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, VB6, C++, C
Frameworks: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.0/2.0
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, Web Services, WCF, MVC 5
Development Environments: Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005
Databases & Database Technologies: MS SQL Server 2015/2012/ 2008/2005/2003 , MS-Access, ADO.NET, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 8i/9i
Operating Systems: DOS, Windows (10/8/7/VISTA/XP/2000/ME/98/95/3.11, Server/ 2008/2005/2003 ), UNIX
Report Writing Tools: Data Reports, Crystal Reports 11/10/8.5
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
Lead .Net Developer
- Developed application using ASP.Net 4.0, C#, AJAX, ADO.Net using Visual Studio 2010.
- Creating applications using VB.NET and enhancing projects for .NET applications
- Involved in AGILE Methodology for the software development process.
- Used telerik controls for ASP.NET MVC extend the ASP.NET MVC platform by delivering reusable UI controls built specifically for MVC.
- All server program components of Tracker are written in ASP.Net and C# is used to develop all .NET components and Code-Behind pages
- Developed Model component for database access, View component for UI design and Controller component.
- Responsible for handling end user interaction, manipulating the model, and ultimately choosing a view to render performed input validations on Web Forms using various .NET Validation Controls.
- Designed and implemented reusable class libraries that formed the basic binding blocks for the application, minimizing the executable size, providing central locations for common functionalities.
- Created parts of the application using ASP.NET Microsoft AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel within some web pages, thus reducing the number of round trips to the server per page and improved user experience.
- Developed web forms using Master Pages, AJAX controls and CSS Style sheets for the unique look for the page.
- Worked with third party controls like easy query, Dev Express controls, and Ajax extender for developing rich user interface.
- Accessing the Data from database and XML’s using LINQ.
- Developed Microsoft Active Data Object (ADO) to communicate with the database
- Wrote stored procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Indexes to improve the throughput of application using optimized queries in SQL server.
- Managed the code versions using Visual Source Safe (VSS) and TFS
Environment: .Net Framework 4, ASP.Net(4.5), C# .Net, VB.NET, Visual Studio 2010,12,13, Ajax, LINQ, SSRS, SSIS, Dev express controls, easy Query, SQL server 2012, WPF, PL/SQL, T-SQL, VSS, Telerik, knockout js, jquery, angular js, ADO.net.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in gathering the requirements from client and in the analysis, design & development of the project.
- Involved in the design of security module that authenticates users based on the roles and also performing web security and .net security.
- Followed agile methodologies (scrum, extreme programming) and test driven development.
- Involved in UI build release, defect and bug fixing.
- Followed MVC architecture and used MVC 4.0/5.0 for the application development.
- Designed CRM technologies for marketing of organization products, allowing effective communication with customers.
- Led a team of up to 6 developers in creating a line of business application using ASP.NET MVC, nHibernate & SQL Server 2010
- All the user interface layers, web pages are created and integrated to maintain the performance of data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls, Server Controls, Classic ASP and Bootstrap control.
- Implemented changes in coding and designs using knowledge of VB .NET
- Implemented Server and Client side validations using ASP.NET (4.5) validation controls, J-Query and Knockout js.
- Data binding was extensively used to bind various server controls to the data from database.
- List controls like repeater controls, data list controls and data grid controls was used in displaying rows of data in a customized template format.
- Advanced PowerShell scripting, farm architecture & administration, backup/restore/migration.
- Designing Google Map Api application for the Bank Locations to the Users
- Implemented Web Services for validating credit card information.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) extensively for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Used Linq to SQL with Dynamic Linq library.
- Configuring virtual network in Azure, including setting Site to site connectivity or point to site connectivity and deploying Azure VM and cloud services in virtual network.
- Configuring internal load balancing; design subnets and set infrastructure for hosting website in Azure VM's (using IIS)
- Created WCF Services and Client Proxy for communication between Application Server and Web Server.
- Provided session level security and password authentication using Session objects and Cookies.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS 3) with HTML 5 to attain uniformity of all web pages.
- Microsoft PowerShell MVP & SQL Server DBA
- Extend the DotNetNuke Framework via custom module creation using SQL Server, C#, & Visual Studio 2010
- Used SMTP mail class of .NET for the users to send mail with suggestions, receive any alerts, receive confirmation notifications etc.
- Designed and developed several SQL Server Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, User defined Functions for all the DML functionality for the web site.
- Used VSS as version controlling tool and Developing Reports using MS Analysis Services Data Cube
- Involved in testing the application using N-Unit testing.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012,ado.net, ASP.Net 4.5, VB.NET,MVC 4.5/5, C#.Net, HTML 5, CSS 3, Knockout js,Angular JS, J-Query, Bootstrap, Visual Studio 2010,12,13, LINQ, VSS, OOAD, SOAP, N-tier, IIS 6.0 UML, Agile Methodology, Web Services, XML, WCF, WPF,WEB API,Google Map Api,RESTFULL SERVICES,Azure, NUnit, T-SQL SSRS, SSIS.MSMQ.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Mobile POS is a three-tier .Net Shopping Cart Application developed using C#, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, XML Web Service, SQL Server 2008 that allows customers to place orders, make payments using credit cards, and access existing accounts using mobile devices, such as PDA and cell phones.
- The application adheres to a truly three-tier application design rules where the business logic, the application interface, and the database connection are separate.
- The application has also reusable XML Web Service methods that can be accessed through URL.
- Developed applications using ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in Web Development team enhancing and creating web based solutions.
- Working as a team member in development and enhancing of web based applications and involved in Requirement analysis, Design &Coding.
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Implemented new requirements/ change requests and updated regular status.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET (C#, ADO.NET).
- Standard look and feel is achieved by using cascading style sheet (CSS).
- Created master pages to maintain uniformity throughout the application.
- Utilized AJAX on ASPX pages for better performance using JQuery State management technique is implemented.
- Framework. Worked with Visual studio.Net.
- Interacted with the database team, for scripting and development of Complex Queries, Stored Procedures using in SQL Server.
- Handled ASP.NET features such as Exception Handling, and Custom Error Messages.
- Involved in performance tuning, query optimization.
- Consumed WCF services in C#.
- Coordinate and resolve problem tickets, support end users with application issues, data issues and apply fixes as needed.
- Interacting and communicating with client for getting the requirements and documenting the same.
- Prioritize the task and allocate the same to individual programmers.
- Designing and Developing Vb6 pages to VB.NET.
- Migration of VB6 components into VB.Net code.
- Designing and developing Windows Service in VB.NET.
- Creating and using cascading style sheets (CSS) for dynamic look of the web application.
- Creating and implementing different types of data feed to DB (inserting values in database table from .CSV files).
- Implementing securities features using 'forms' authentication.
- Sending email to clients using SMTP Mail.
- Implementing the solution on production environment and fixing the problems and enhancing the desired changes.
- Used ADO.Net for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Used Microsoft SQL Server 2008 as backend.
- Involved in debugging and maintenance after application launch
- Designing custom reports in crystal reports 10.
- I designed and implemented customized Income Tracking Asset software which is a full-featured software package for individuals, families, and small businesses. It helps to track income, expenses, assets, liabilities, and much more.
- Participated in weekly meetings to discuss enhancements and modification requests with the clients.
- Designed and developed various modules in ASP.Net.
- Involved in relating the database objects with the old system to new system.
- Used Master Pages in designing the UI.
- Involved writing several reusable components using VB.net as part of a special requirement.
- Experienced in peer level code reviews for other team members.
- Implemented web services and .Net Remoting to retrieve various accounts information.
- Involved in the design and development of Windows Forms using C#
- Created interrelated web development applications using AJAX
- Worked on transferring the data to new system by DTS
- Designed views, stored procedures and triggers for the manipulation of the underlying data in the database.
- Primary responsibility to maintain the source code and artifacts in VSS (check-in, check-out process).
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for adding styles to Web documents
- Involved in pre-defined data verification process after the data migration from an old system to new system
- Involved in testing several modules as part of the unit testing
- Implementation of customized CRM software and Integration to insurance software for this large insurer with operations in multiple countries in Africa.
- Working with business stakeholders to identify business needs and model solutions.
- Conducting research into new technologies and systems to provide solutions.
- Designing and developing new features inVB.NET,ASP.NET .NET and SQL Server, applications, specifically in CRM.
- Support and maintenance of business applications
- Finding, investigating, tracking and triaging bugs
- Black box testing, unit-test & test-case design
- Driving acceptance and use of agile methodologies and O/S technology
- Driving adaptation of appropriate web technologies and patterns, including AJAX and social networking
- Improving reliability of production systems.
Environment: VB.Net, ASP.Net, MS SQL Server 2008, Crystal Reports 10.
- Developed a Mobile retail shop application for multiple locations using Visual Basic, SQL Server.
- Developed the eCustomer module to handle the e business-to-business storefront for customer to make an order, monitor their account balance, open orders, etc.
- Developed the eSalesforce module to allow sales person to track their customer business, verify credit history, checking order and shipment status, managing invoice, payments and set up their sales portfolio, manage their sales forecast, review sales and commission results.
- Developed the eExecutive module to help executive to track their top product sale, top customers list, customer transaction, daily order, the ratio analysis on their profits, solvency, and operating expense.
- Created and modified various screens using VB 6.0 GUI and third part tools and heavily store procedures in SQL 2000.
- Created flexible cross tab reports in sales and purchases using Crystal report 8.5
Environment: VB6, SQL Server 2000, Crystal Reports 8.5
- Managed day-to-day activities of development group, which included the assignment of tasks and reporting project progress to company and customers.
- Wrote and designed a Visual Basic 6.0 program for an existing system.
- Involved in the design of database in SQL server 2000 and maintaining.
- Created stored procedures, functions and cursors.
- Involved in developing and coding screens to Window standards.
- Designed and developed common objects to be used by the rest of the team.
- Building OCX and DLL libraries for use by development team.
- Involved in the analysis and design of the database.
- Involved in fine tuning SQL Server and in tuning SQL statements used in the application.
- Designing Grid user interface which was quite challenging.
- Designed custom reports in crystal reports 8.5.
Environment: VB6, SQL Server 2000, Data Reports, Crystal Reports 8.5
- Developing test plans, procedures and data, and evaluating system, effectiveness and efficiency of eCommerce operations for client.
- Consulting with users to gather reporting requirements to design, develop, code, test, debug, train and document programs and procedures supported by the data bases.
- Managing the processes and procedures responsible for the documentation & oversight of all internal controls governing user access to the databases.
- Responsible for the quality control protocols related to the database systems to ensure accurate processing and appropriate use of the data.
- Working with data, troubleshooting and designing applications, and facilitating efficient workflow processes
Environment: MS Access, VBA, Data Reports
- Identifying and understanding the requirements of the clients with respect to the database administration system that needs to be developed.
- Developing data models and designing the database architecture as per the given instructions and modifying them to accommodate the system requirements.
- Testing the system at each stage of the development phase and identifying bugs in the system which could result in negative user experience.
- Ensuring good performance of the database system across various platforms and terminals.
- Installing a number of security features and granting access levels as per the user privileges set by the client in order to ensure maximum protection of the database system and avoiding theft of valuable data.
- Coordinating with other developers and updating them on the latest updates regarding the system so that everybody is acquainted with the changes to the system.
- Providing on-site support to client representatives or end users after the system has been delivered.
- They have to prepare troubleshooting guides for easy referencing towards the most common difficulties that users may face.
- Making necessary modifications to the system on the basis of user feedback and improving the overall usability of the system by providing regular system updates.
Environment: MS Access, VBA, Data Reports
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes