.net Developer Resume
- Around 6 years of extensive experience in development of desktop applications and web applications usingMicrosoft .NET tools and technologies.
- Experience in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirement gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance of applications and strong knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in designing and developing master pages, integrating various validations into the web pages based on the requirements and providing functionality to the web pages using user controls and custom controls.
- Familiar with new C# 4.0/3.0 features such as Dynamic binding, Lambda expressions, Anonymous types and methods, Extension methods, Query expressions, Generics, Partial classes, Named and optional arguments and Object and collection initializers.
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC (4.0/3.0/2.0) pattern: Controller Actions, View Engine, HTML Helper methods, Entity Framework Model and the Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Experience in developing rich GUI using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and good working knowledge of Silverlight.
- Experienced in the implementation of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Web Applications, Windows Applications using .NET framework class libraries, web services using SOAP xml.
- Employed object oriented concepts like Data Abstraction, Inheritance, Data Encapsulation, Polymorphism using C#.NET.
- Experience in developing applications to access data and data services in ADO.NET.
- Experience with the Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using LINQ.
- Experience with ASP.NET and its components: AJAX, Entity Framework, LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL, ASP.NET Providers and Typed Datasets.
- Solid experience in Database design and programming: writing Stored Procedures, Cursors, Functions, Triggers, Views, Joins, performing Query Optimization and Performance Tuning.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) andTest Driven Development (TDD)and UMLand in testing and deploying web applications on IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0.
- Strong knowledge of Custom Controls, State Management, Caching, Enterprise Application Blocks, and Security.
- Proficient in Cascading, Master Pages, Themes, Style Sheets.
- Worked with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012and Oracle 9i/10g.
- Great ability to translate business requirement into system functionality to deliver higher quality of software product.
- Outstanding skills in Communicating, Problem Solving, Logical Reasoning, Analytical Thinking and Understanding with exceptional ability to learn new skills.
- Adaptable to different work environments and self - motivated in achieving the goals.
Languages: C#, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, C, C++, iOS
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, WCF, WPF, Web Services, Silverlight
Database: MS SQL Server 2010/2008R2/2008/2005, MS Access, Oracle 10g/9i, Core Data
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2013/2 /2005, Net Beans 6.0/7.0/8.0, Eclipse, Xcode
Operating System: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS X Mavericks/Lion, Linux Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Fedora
Project Management Tools: MS Visio, Microsoft Project, SQL Server Management Studio
.NET Frameworks: .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Application/Web Servers: IIS 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0
Other tools: Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Responsible for enhancements, design reviews and ensured the design meets the functional and operational needs.
- Agile Methodologies were followed in the project development.
- Developed the web interface using ASP .NET and developed the C# components for implementing the business logic in the middle tier
- Used MVC 4 design pattern in the development of the web application.
- Performed validations using validation controls, user controls and custom controls.
- Used jQuery and Ajax in the web interface development.
- Used N-tier architecture for code development.
- Used WCF Jason and WCF rest service in developing and deploying on windows in line with the service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Using Entity Framework, connected to relational data by writing LINQ to SQL queries.
- Assisted in the creation of Stored Procedures & Triggers for performing repetitive tasks in updating related tables using SQL Server.
- Implemented SSIS
- Designed large numbers of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls.
- Performed extensive Unit Testing using Nunit and developed Test Plans, Test Cases
- Tracked bugs on a release basis and fixed and reported them on time
- Used Team Foundation Server to maintain the version and source control.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in all the stages of SDLC.
- Responsibilities also included Requirement gathering, designing of UI, implementation, testing and deployment of the code to different environments.
- Converted the Classic ASP pages to ASP.NET pages.
- Designed and developed application in a MVC design pattern that converts database views to hierarchical XML documents which are tan streamed to the ASP presentation layer.
- Implemented the database connectivity using ADO.NET, which used stored procedures, views and triggers from SQL Server to retrieve information from different tables.
- Used Telerik controls to provide consistent feel and diagrammatic representation of data.
- Responsible for manual testing, Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing for modules coded.
- Extensively used Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS.
- Good experience with the Scrum Methodology.
- Completely understood the importance of Quality of work in deliverables given to client.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) of application from design phase to implementation phase, testing, Deployment and maintenance phase.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and used various ASP.NET web server controls that included Site Map Path, Menu, Tree View, GridView and Details View to develop web forms.
- Designed Master Pages for consistent layout of pages in the application.
- Enhanced existing pages with different AJAX controls which provided responsive user interfaces to display the data on the web page.
- Used Agile methodology and SCRUM to study system, consolidating requirement, establishing inter process relation and team communication, using Agile our team developed cross functionality and distribution of requirements and understanding the current working of system.
- Used 3-Tier system having Business Logic Layer (C#.NET), Presentation Layer and Database Layer (Database Connection and Security Settings).
- Designed C# class libraries for business logic and developed GUI and Middle Tier using C# on .NET architecture.
- Implemented XML Web Services in C# based on SOAP protocols using XML extensively for data transfers.
- Involved in developing Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Used Web Services for project management, architecture, production, application development and ongoing maintenance throughout the site.
- Designed WCF with Service oriented architecture to support Distributed computing where services were consumed by end users.
- Configured our WCF Service with appropriate endpoints in the web.config file.
- Used Silverlight 2.0 to design the applications for rich UI functionality with Silverlight as front end and Entity Framework as backend.
- Embedded few audio and video files onto our website using Silverlight Media Element.
- Created data access layer to communicate with the Oracle Database with ADO.NET objects.
- Created complex Stored Procedures, Index, Functions, triggers, cursors, tables, views and other PL/ SQL joins and statements.
- DevelopedPL/SQL Queriesto fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases usingjoins, database linksand formatted the results into reports and kept logs
- Generated reports using Crystal Reports
- Used Visual SourceSafe Source as version control for storing different versions of Source Code.
- Involved in gathering and analyzing the business requirements from the customers.
- Involved in designing Use Case Diagrams in UML and used them to develop the application and testing the application.
- Responsible for developing the front-end screens and the back end database queries for retrieving data.
- Wrote Business Logic classes and developed Windows UI components using VB.NET
- Migrated Classic ASP pages to ASP.NET pages.
- Developed the system front end using C#, ASP.NET and HTML and backend using ADO.NET for retrieving data from SQL server database.
- Created dynamic GUIs with .NET web controls and data bound web forms.
- Used Java Script and ASP.NET controls for validations.
- Worked on UI using AJAX for making smaller, faster and user-friendly web-page application.
- Used Connection string and connection objects of ADO.NETin C# to communicate to the SQL Server.
- Developed Server side programming using C#, ASP.NET on .NET architecture.
- Developed Stored Procedures, T-SQL Queries using SQL Server and SQL scripts.
- Examined bugs and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes