- Over 9 years of experience in analysis, design and development of n-tier applications using ASP.Net, C , ADO.Net, LINQ, WCF, MVC, Web API and SQL.
- Designed rich user interfaces using HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, BootStrap, Telerik controls.
- Designed databases, tables and developed stored procedures and functions in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 and Oracle 9i.
- Over a year of experience in configuring and developing custom applications in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server MOSS 2007.
- Created reports using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS .
- Experience working in extended warranty, healthcare, financial services and energy domains.
- Strong knowledge and experience with all phases of SDLC Software Development Life Cycle . Experience working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Excellent experience developing scalable and robust applications using Object Oriented concepts and design patterns.
- Highly capable of working independently as well as in a team environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fast learner with good problem solving, adaptation and project management skills with an excellent track record of producing quality work in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment.
Visual Studio.Net 2003-2010
C , ADO.NET, VB 6.0, SQL, PL/SQL
SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 , Oracle 9i
ASP.NET, MVC, HTML5, CSS, BootStrap, AJAX, Web Services/WCF, JQuery, Java script
SQL server reporting services SSRS
Visual Source Safe, TFS
Senior Application Developer
- Designed and developed Customer Referral Program that enabled new customer enrollments through referrals.
- Created a dashboard that tracks the progress of a usage request that helps multiple teams take actions based on the status of the request.
- Developed Traffic Cop system for the Pricing Model project which helped the users effectively set the energy charge for prospective customers.
- Worked with 3rd party vendors to enable enrollment and billing information exchange.
- Worked on several enhancements to the residential customer portal and other internal applications.
- Created tables, packages, functions, triggers and complex stored procedures in Oracle 9i database using PL/SQL developer.
- Created console applications to perform various tasks and scheduled them using Tidal enterprise scheduler.
Environment: ASP.NET, C , MVC4, Oracle 9i, SSRS, Rabbit MQ
Senior .NET Developer
- Participated in the design and development of a new payment service product using ASP.NET, C and SQL.
- Involved in the full life-cycle software development including architectural discussions, requirement analysis, technical design documentation, estimation, application and database development, system documentation, unit testing and deployment.
- Worked on converting an ASP.NET project to MVC3.
- Designed and developed middle tier Windows Communication Foundation WCF services for implementing the core functional areas of the product including customer management, payment processing and notifications.
- Designed and developed internal administration tools for creditor and notification management.
- Used Microsoft Application Blocks for data access, security and logging..
- Developed console applications to generate posting files and payment registers.
- Designed databases, tables and developed stored procedures using SQL server 2008.
- Provided production support and involved in bug fixes.
Environment: ASP.NET, C , ADO.NET, WCF, MVC3, SQL Server
Senior .NET Developer
- Designed and developed multiple n-tier applications like State Staffing and Certification Compliance Management to proactively manage the industry specific compliance standards.
- Worked on several enhancements to the Learning Management System LMS application that is used by the Therapists and recruits to get certified in any offered discipline.
- Experienced in configuring SharePoint2007 including creating web applications, defining site collections and sites, site security, creating custom content types, wiki, blog, document libraries, lists and other in built functionality.
- Played an active role in the implementation of MOSS2007 applications including configuring out of the box functionality, developing custom web parts, custom workflows and more.
- Developed a console application using C that runs weekly to perform complex calculations based on the business rules and other formulae to determine the required number of hours that each healthcare professional needs to work per given time period according to their job role.
- Developed a web service to generate Certificates for the therapists and recruits who have successfully completed training in any offered discipline.
- Enhanced the Service Excellence application that enables users to view and post key moments. Once submitted, these key moments would go through a workflow process for approval before they are published.
- Developed various SQL Server reports, involving complex stored procedures using SSRS.
- Thoroughly involved in the functional and technical specification reviews, design sessions, code reviews, unit testing and documentation.
- Designed databases, tables and developed stored procedures using SQL server 2005 / 2008.
Environment: ASP.NET, C , ADO.NET, SQL Server, MOSS 2007
- Implemented Interactive voice response systems IVR using VBVoice 5.0 to integrate new clients and to enhance the existing client's customer experience.
- Involved in the design and development of an invoicing application.
- Developed a Positive Pay application to perform financial transactions with various institutions.
- Involved in the design and development of an in house invoicing application that is fully automated and involves very minor human intervention. This project resulted in an estimated 200,000 /year in savings.
- Implemented an on line-scheduling tool that consumes a web service using C that would enable the CSR to schedule appointments with the National Service providers in real time with capabilities for booking, rescheduling and canceling an appointment.
- Implemented and enhanced various Queues In house dashboard application to streamline and automate the set up, dispatch, logistics and processing of claims.
- Provided production support for various applications according to the preset service level agreement SLA .
- Designed databases, tables and developed stored procedures using SQL server 2000.
Environment: ASP.NET, C , ADO.NET, VB 6, ASP, Crystal Reports, SQL Server