- 7 years of overall software development experience.
- Experience with Application Blocks such as User Interface Application Blocks, Log4Net and Database Application Blocks, Entity framework, MVC, MVVP design Pattern.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2000/2005/2008, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 9i/10g.
- Experience with Crystal Reports 9/2008.
- Experience with mobile technologies - iOS and Android - tablets and phones.
- Experience with creating tables, views, store procedures, user defined functions, replication and database maintenance plan using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
- Experience with Microsoft Visual SourceSafe and Clear Case.
- Experience with software development life-cycles.
- Strong understanding and experience with Object Oriented Programming concept: Class, Data Encapsulation, Abstract Class, Inheritance, Interface and Polymorphism.
- Strong communication skills.
- Web Technologies : C .NET, VB.NET ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, XML, Web
- Development Tools : Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005/2008, TFS, FrontPage
- Reporting Tool : Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS
- RDBMS : SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008R2, Oracle 11g, SQL Server
- Integration Services SSIS , MS Access 2003/2007/2010, Data Transformation Services DTS
- Methodologies : Agile, Waterfall
- Operating Systems : Windows 9x/NT/200x/XP
- Web Servers : IIS 5.0/6.0
- Involved in planning and designing the application.
- Involved in creating user interface using Silverlight and Expression Blend.
- Created variousWCF services for the application.
- Implemented various functionalities such as Identify task, Search Task, Building info, Zoom in/out etc.
- Created various graphs to view work orders, PMs and budget etc.
- Used Google API and Microsoft API for the street view and bird's eye view functionality.
- Created database tables, store procedures, triggers, replication, maintenance plan for backup database using SQL Server 2008
- Created Scheduler that retrieves data from Oracle Server and updates SQL Server every week days at 3:00 A.M
- Implemented multithreading for the scheduler
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Complete Software Development Life Cycle SDLC and identifying the requirements and defining the business rules to user requirements.
- Designed the complete solution using 3-tier Architecture model
- Successfully followed agile development steps starting from requirement to deployment.
- Used Design patterns for maintaining relationships between classes and objects with defined responsibilities
- Extensively Implemented Silverlight Data Grid, Items Control and many other controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page.
- Used bindings to control the construction of the Windows Communication Foundation WCF channel stack at runtime.
- Extensively used WCF framework to build applications that inter-communicate and implement services using Service Contract and Data Operation
- Developed SOAP based Middleware using Web Services to read XML files which is to provide communication between data access layer and backend database.
- Implemented web services with SOA using WCF for passing data to multiple platforms.
- Used LINQ to SQL object relational mapping for integrating data validation and business logic rules into data model.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, State Management, Caching features, and configuring optimizations for securing the web application.
- Used various ASP .NET server controls and data controls. Customized .Net Login Controls to implement authentication and authorization.
- Designed User Controls in the Application using ASP.NET for writing reusable User Interface UI and encapsulating the functionality.
- Created the UI layers and web pages, and integrated them to maintain the performance of data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls, Web Server Controls.
- Developed and Implemented Master pages in the application for designing Presentation Tier web pages .
- Applied CSS for a consistent look and feel for Page design in the application.
- Worked on AJAX to populate user interface controls such as drop down list and generate warning messages to enhance overall UI experience.
- Extensively worked on various AJAX controls and also used Telerik controls.
- Experience using Multi-threading.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security models.
- Implemented N-Tier Architecture like MVC, MVVM Model View, View Model .
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C .
- Extensively wrote and implemented stored procedures, functions, indexes and Triggers in SQL Server using T-SQL.
- Designed, deployed and maintained various SSRS Reports in SQL Server 2008.
- Developed data access layer that supports connections to multiple databases using NHibernate.
- Utilized Team Foundation Server TFS for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Prepared various test cases to fix the bugs and ensures the application is error-free using NUnit Testing.
- Involved in analysis and design phases of modules designed some page layouts with adobe Photoshop .
- Used MVVM Pattern and developed a WPF application WPF Model-View Application project template for inventory entry.
- Used, Routed events, Bindings, Animations in developing WPF application and Worked with data templates and triggers.
- create Silverlight data-driven web apps, WCF RIA Services TelerikRadControls ,interactive, n-tier CRUD operations
- Used Brushes ,Resource Dictionaries, , Paths and WPF controls in Microsoft Expression Blend 3.0
- Used CSS sprites to reduce the number of http requests reducing the page load time .
- Used CSS for the unified look of the website by using the font-size, colors, margins, height, width, background images and many other things.
- Used various controls in Ajax control tool kit.
- Involved in working with Nested repeaters and Data Lists.
- Developed various user controls and used them multiple times.
- Developed a survey application to find out the BEST PRODUCTS of 2010.
- Developed console application to submit the feeds for Google base Google Merchant feeds and scheduled it to run every day.
- Worked on stored procedures, views, triggers for updating the price, status and some other details of the products.
- Created SSIS packages to export the feeds every day from the database and find out the best sellers from all the order items.
- Worked with LINQ to SQL and Lambda expressions for faster code execution.
- Used Index Tuning Wizard, SQL Profiler and SQL Query Analyzer for performance tuning.
- Involved in developing an application for auto order email notification to the customers
- Involved in developing services for getting the items status, items in wish list.
- Created custom reports for sales using crystal reports, SQL SERVER REPORTING SERVICES.
- Involved in Testing and handling errors.
- Worked with SQL SERVER AGENT created proxy user accounts and scheduled various jobs.
- Developed email alert application for workers about the inventory.
- Admin for multiple web servers, database servers, and support for blogs, forums and some other static websites built in php ex: http://www.supremeprotein.com .
- Conducted email marketing campaigns, ad management and online promotions.
- Used output caching to reduce the page load time.
- Implemented various Search engine optimization SEO strategies.
- Involved in migrating the web server and SQL server from windows server 2003 to server 2008 and Database form SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in installation and configuration of MS SQL Server 2008.
- Worked with fed-ex address verification service.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.0,3.5, Expression Blend 4,VisualStudio2010,2008, Dreamweaver, Photoshop CS3, C ,VB.Net, php, SILVERLIGHT 4, WPF ,ADO.NET,IIS, Web Services, WCF RIA Services, HTML, DHTML ,CSS, AJAX, LINQ, J-query, Java Script, Crystal Reports 11, SQL Server 2008,2005, SSIS , SSRS, MySql , Windows Server 2008,2003.
- Created Web Services for various kind of functionality such as adding, deleting and updating user groups/Sessions.
- Created various kind of functionality such as searching manager name based on employee ID, Credit limit request, Approval and denial of request from the managers, email the specific reason why the request is denied to the employee etc.
- Export data from GridView control to Excel and import data from Excel and update the SQL server.
- Experience with various kind of Application Blocks such as User Interface Process Application Block, Log4Net and Database Application Block.
- Created SSIS packages to retrieve data from Production Server to Dev Server.
- Created functions, store procedures, functions, triggers using SQL Server 2005
Environment: .NET 2.0, C , ASP 3.0, VB 6.0, HTML/DHTML, XML, SQL Server 2005, Oracle 10g, SSIS, Visual Source Safe, User Interface Application Blocks, Database Application Blocks, Log4Net
Object Graphdevelops and maintains various applications for K2 Financials. K2 Financials primary business is in Student Loan Consolidation. K2 receives student loan consolidation applications from multiple sources, including referrals, Internet and telemarketers. To achieve market leadership they deployed various applications on the web. These include a web service for telemarketers that transmits loan information securely and also a PDF generation application for printing promissory notes. Then these generated forms are mailed to their customers. Once the customers sign the forms, the Loans are processed and funded. All these activities are tracked and managed by using the Loan Administration Application. ASP.NET is used to develop the entire application.
- Implemented Web Services SOAP, UDDI and WSDL to integrate different applications.
- Involved in Gathering and Documenting the System and Functional Requirement.
- Active participant in the Design and also developed Graphical User Interface GUI ofLoan Admin web interfaces.
- Developed Application using Model View Controller MVC Design Pattern.
- Created Master Page for the Header and Footer of the page for consistent look across all the pages.
- Developed the web based application in C and Oracle 10G as the Data Store and Database interaction is through ADO.NET by using PL/SQL and stored procedures.
- Develop reusable User Controls for frequently required functionalities.
- Created an email module for sending Loan Status information to customers.
- Used AJAX for better usability.
- Used Microsoft Silverlight, a web-based subset of WPF that enables students to select location by clicking on the EPS Encapsulated Post Script Image Vector Image .
- Fixed number of defects and technical issues during the project implementation.
- Written the Unit Test Cases and performed Unit testing as per Test cases.
- Used ASP.NETCaching and State Management for improved performance.
- Involved in creating the stored procedures, views and triggers.
- Used Rational ClearCase for revision control of source code and other software development assets.
Inventory Tracking System is web application, which was developed to manage record and track all Electronic equipment used in the corporation. This application helps the Inventory Management Department to manage the inventory HB and also provide variety of statistical information on inventory usage and act as a Decision Support System for ordering new equipment. All other employees can request and checkout the Electronic Equipment using this application. This application takes care of recording the Equipment History like Values, Registrations, Insurance policy, Claims, taxes, Permits. This application tracks the Equipment at any point of time.
- Involved in designing and coding for web forms of the application with ASP.NET.
- Participated in the requirement gathering from the client and also in designing UML Diagrams.
- Involved in developing UI, Business Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Used C as code behind to implement the business logic of the web forms.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets for a unified look and feel of the application.
- Used Data Grid, Repeaters and Data Lists to retrieve and display the data in the required format.
- Used User Controls and Master Pages for implementing Fragment Data Caching.
- SQL Server 2000 is used as the back-end database which stores all the data used in entire application.
- Implemented Optimized Stored Procedures, Database Triggers, Views, and Indexes with SQL programming.
- Extensively implemented Ajax controls Update Panel .
- Performed Scheduling to send the same message to batch of users at a point of time.
- Used ADO.NET to implement the data layer to help communicate with data base
- Provided Role Based Authentication to the Web Application.
- Effectively used various state management techniques offered by ASP.NET.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control.
- Participated in unit testing of the application to ensure quality.
- Responsible for creating complex Crystal Reports based on client specifications.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2003, C .Net, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, IIS, Web Services, HTML, DHTML, CSS, AJAX, DTS, VB Script, Java Script, Crystal Reports, SQL Server 2000, Windows XP.
Environment: ASP.NET1.0, Visual Studio 2003, C , HTML, XML, Oracle 9i, Clear Case, NCover, NUnit