I have formerly been a certified FileNet P8 All Suites Technician FCP with 16 years of experience in the administration, support, training and project management of FileNet client and server applications. I have excellent technical acumen, organizational and communication skills, and am very results-oriented. In addition, I have excellent adult curriculum design and delivery skills. I also have limited experience with OpenText ECM as well as certification in EMC Documentum core technologies. I am self motivated and self-starting, capable of working in teams or alone with equal efficiency. The wide variety of experience I've had over the past 16 years has enabled me to demonstrate a high level of expertise and effectiveness.
Senior FileNet Consultant
6-month stint to help Cambia set up their Information Lifecycle Governance systems. Consulted on decisions in all aspects of Records Management, Taxonomy setup, long-range goals and software licensing/installations. QA Testing of IBM Ediscovery Manager and Ediscovery Analyzer as well as day to day support of FileNet P8 5.2 systems in DEV, QA and Production. IBM Content Collector and IBM Content Navigator are also part of this project and in my skillset.
Senior FileNet Subject Matter Expert
Member of Websphere administration team, responsible for deploying applications and day to day troubleshooting of complex and distributed Websphere systems running Filenet P8, Mule and other applications. Give Websphere training classes for IT professionals. Also responsible for tasks related to acquisition of another major pharmacy, getting support policies and procedures in writing, gathering requirements, etc. Most of this job has been day to day maintenance and support of Websphere, Unix, Linux, Windows and Filenet.
Senior FileNet Architect
Duties include day to day administration of ECM systems, analysis of issues and performance problems as well as planning for future use of systems. Also doing business development tasks such as finding new business, shoring up existing customer base and documentation for our offerings. Participated in design, requirements gathering and all other activities related to Filenet P8 up to version 4.5.
- Technical lead on internal FileNet System Monitor FSM project.
- Subject matter expert in IBM FileNet technologies.
- Frequent contact with internal and external customers
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and performance tune all FileNet server and client infrastructure components.
- Co-tech Lead on Windows 2000 to 2003/8 conversion project.
- Provide 3rd level support to front line and second level customer service efforts.
- Tech lead on Records Management installation and configuration project.
- Duties include mentoring of junior members in FileNet product technology, aspects of project management, technical lead, installation and upgrade of FileNet technologies.
- City of Los Angeles CGI Advantage ERP to Documentum integration. Gathered requirements, conducted interviews and created Documentum Integration Strategy document.
- CPAS/SDCERA San Diego County Employees Retirement Association, FileNet P8 4.5 implementation and integration with CPAS Pension Administration System. Installation, configuration and Project Management of small FileNet and Pension Management System project.
- New York Dept. of Heath NYPORTS FileNet-based medical information system. FileNet IS and P8 Implementation. Design and development of FileNet system.
- INDOT Indiana Dept. of Transportation FileNet Content Services upgrade and training. Entailed helping INDOT realize fuller potential of their system through business process improvements. Also gave specialized product training.
- ECM4ECM Internal project for CGI ECM Technical Lead and architect. Installed, configured, administered system. FileNet P8 4.0 BPM, RM, Records Crawler, Email Manager, etc.
HBMG Incorporated, Director
- Consultation regarding ECM needs, selection of products, implementation of solutions on FileNet P8 product platforms. Managing the project also. Job duties at HBMG include oversight of 7 employees, finding correct talent to fit aspects of multiple projects.
- Washington State Department of Transportation Project, Technical Lead for RFP process and consulted for OpenText.
- State of Texas, Workforce Commission Technical Lead on FileNet installation and upgrade project there.
Senior Systems Engineer
Responsible for daily direct customer contact, third level support and troubleshooting of all FileNet server products and the databases/operating systems they employ. FileNet's ECM suites are N-tiered, Java-based web applications. They are comprehensive and make extensive use of underlying loosely coupled web server, connectivity, database and OS technologies. The products reside on Linux, three flavors of UNIX and Windows environments.
Senior Consultant II
- ALL CLIENTS: Regular consults on adding new products, enhancing existing products. Multiple FileNet product presentations with several successful new sales resulting. Regular consultation with internal Cardinal salespeople for how best to speak to Insurance, Finance, Government, Healthcare sectors.
- ALL CLIENTS: Responsible for day to day server administration, project management of technical projects, third level support and daily performance tuning/troubleshooting/monitoring.
- MAJOR COLUMBUS INSURANCE COMPANY: Project plan for selection, evaluation, acceptance and implementation of FileNet-specific monitoring tools CENIT PAM for P8 Tivoli based and EMC Knowledge Management plug-in BMC Patrol based were the major competitors . Used for P8 IM and P8 BPM daily proactive monitoring.
- MAJOR COLUMBUS INSURANCE COMPANY: Consult for major P8 rollout. Product direction, aspects of use, etc.
- MAJOR CINCINNATI INSURANCE COMPANY : Developed rollout plan for IS 3.5 to 4.0. Installed staging servers, Oracle and SQL Server.
- MAJOR CINCINNATI INSURANCE COMPANY: Developed COLD implementation from scratch. Created scripts to transform 90,000 HTML-based COLD documents into COLD-usable format.
- MAJOR CINCINNATI INSURANCE COMPANY: Responsible for ground up restore of two IS combined servers serving 1000 users in day and a half.
- MAJOR CINCINNATI INSURANCE COMPANY: Upgraded from Capture 3.1 to 4.1. Created and responsible for plan for ten workstations attached to six high speed Kodak scanners.
- Cardinal Solutions Group Internal and customers : Created custom FileNet curriculum for all FileNet training. Delivered FileNet Core training on P8 product to internal and external clients.
- Major Columbus Insurance Company Day to day FileNET server administration and performance tuning.
- MAJOR COLUMBUS INSURANCE COMPANY: Created, maintained and executed Major Columbus Insurance Company's FileNet upgrade plan for Image Services. Oversaw and coordinated all technical details and kept updated schedules. Execution was a great success.
- MAJOR COLUMBUS INSURANCE COMPANY: Leading project to discover/create unified performance tuning tools in dashboard format.
- MAJOR COLUMBUS INSURANCE COMPANY: Oversaw transition from Panagon IS to P8 BPM suite. Recommending architecture, setting up prototype/POC environments both in UNIX and Windows for P8 servers.
- MAJOR COLUMBUS INSURANCE COMPANY: Performing Oracle PL/SQL information-gathering tasks for business customers.