.NET Developer with 6 years of experience in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle such as Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance of web applications.
- Experience in implementation of N-Tier Architecture in Windows and Web based, Client/Server, internet/intranet and distributed applications in Microsoft Technologies.
- Extensively used Windows Communication Foundation WCF Web services for Web applications using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
- Expertise in using Language Integrated Query LINQ providers for data manipulation.
- Extensive experience in XML, XML Web Services, WWF, WPF, XSLT Security in ASP .NET.
- Good knowledge on Silver Light, WPF, Expression Blend.
- Extensive database designing and programming skills using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 10g/11g, XML data source, RDBMS and MS Access.
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming OOP concepts in most of the applications.
- Experience in reporting and analysis using Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS and SQL Server Integration Services SSIS with the .net environment.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Experience in Creation of Web User Controls and Web Custom Controls.
- Good experience in deploying and testing web applications on IIS 5.0/6.0.
- Experience in using Visual Source Safe VSS , Team Foundation Server TFS
- Experience in analytical and technical skills and developing systems using different software methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- An innovative team player proven to work under tight deadlines, Adaptable to new software technologies, quick learner and also can work efficiently as an individual.
- Net Technologies: VC .Net, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, VC .Net, .NET Framework
- Languages: C , PL/SQL, XML, UML, HTML and UNIX Shell Scripting
- Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/vista, Linux and UNIX
- RDBMS: Oracle 7.x/8i/9i/10g, SQL Server, MS-Access
- Version Control: Visual Source Safe 6.0, CVS, TFS and PVCS
- Component Technologies: Crystal Reports, Custom Controls, COM, DCOM, ActiveX
- Web/Application Servers: IIS6, Weblogic8.1, Websphere, Tomcat, Apache Web Server,
Confidential application program is primarily a batch engine which evaluates a large number of Claims each night after the close of business. it works as a decision system to pull Claims data from various sources like underwriting data source, run that through various types of common, Pre, Post eligibility rule sets and check for eligibility of the Claims. This process involves Claim adjustments with respects group plan and individual Insurance. It has many different programs targeting for specific group of Plans. It is an N Tier program running on SQL Server and C windows service. There are other supporting systems for these applications running on C
- Developed rich front end UI using ASP.Net and AJAX controls, Silverlight and enhanced the User interface as per the requirements
- Involved in Generic classes for Business Layer and Data Access Layer using C .
- Developed application using N tier methodology and followed AGILE methodology.
- Responsible for Designing developing Web user Controls in .NET 4.5 Framework using ASP.NET
- Made enhancements to the existing Widget controls in user interface using c and Asp.Net
- Designed and developed the application using MVC Architecture.
- Used ADO.NET for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using MVC.
- Designed and Developed Web Services for Business Logic Layer for Service Oriented Architecture.
- Involved in creating database design along with complex stored procedures, Triggers and user defined functions using SQL Server.
- Involved in creating and consuming Web Services and WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to client application.
- Provided the membership data to Vendors in EDI 834 format and CSV Formats
- Used NUnit framework to develop test case scenarios.
- Handled many production issues using HP Quality Control.
- Involved in Code walkthrough and query optimization.
- Coordination between onsite and offshore team.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, ASP.NET, C , SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio 2010,TFS,jQUery, CSS, HTML,WCF Services, Ajax Controls ,N-Tier Architecture.
Confidential one of the largest specialty retailers of fabrics, crafts, serving customers in their pursuit of apparel and craft sewing, crafting, home decorating and other creative endeavors. It featured a 4 tier architecture consisting of a web application for a shopping cart, business layer to handle inventory, orders, customers, and reporting. Material data was stored in a SQL server Data Mart.
- Involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions with business analysts and team members to outline the proposed IT solution.
- Improved the performance of web pages by implementing AJAX controls
- Worked intensely on the user interface using ASP.NET
- Used ASP.NET membership concept for authentication/authorization framework
- Used .Net framework 4.0, n-tier architecture and Object Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls Component Art Grid View, Data List, Textbox, Calendar, List Controls, Dropdown, Validation Controls etc .
- Develop Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming languages OOPS CONCEPTS abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C .
- Implemented session management concept
- Used ADO.NET for the database access using SQL Server Data Adapters.
- Created the database and have written stored procedures using SQL Server 2008
- Used ASP.NET web form controls such as GridView, ListView, etc. for displaying data
- Developed WCF services and wrote clients to consume these services.
- Performed unit testing on some modules.
- Used the Debugging and Tracing features of Visual Studio.NET extensively.
- Involved in documentation of various API's.
- Handled many production issues and enhanced the User interface as per the requirements
Confidential a well-known product of Factor in Oil Industry, is a fully integrated Web based system for use in the retail locations that are full service convenience stores with fuel, lottery, money orders and fast food operations or simple fuel and soft drink locations, StoreTrak provides store managers with a simple, user-friendly method of reporting daily sales. StoreTrak is built on the principals of FACTOR's paper-less record keeping system. Highly flexible, you can configure StoreTrak's entry screens to flow with the store manager's current processes, ensuring increased productivity through computer automation.
- Enhancing the existing StoreTrak application according to the client's requirements.
- Designed Developed Components using C .NET, ADO.NET
- Fixing the bugs in the application according to the priority set by the customer support.
- Using Subversion to maintain the different versions of the resource.
- Developed User Interface using windows forms.
- Used web services to integrate with the Accounts module.
- Interaction with the Solution Architect regarding various enhancement projects.
- Involved in debugging high severity defects and UAT.
- Involved in Code walkthrough and query optimization.
- Implemented Unit Testing at each level of application development
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2010, C .NET, XML, ADO.NET, T-SQL, SQL Server 2008, VSS, MS Project, Install Shield.
This is a web application which manages all the inventory of a pharmaceutical company and also has an additional advantage of listing the most purchased medicines and can provide data to any health care center to analyze the frequently occurring cases and also use that data in research process.
- Involved in requirement analysis, designing and development
- Developed CSS for user interface uniformity
- Designed Class, Use Case, Sequence diagrams using MS Visio
- Developed the Web Application in ASP.Net 3.5 using Master Pages, Themes skins to maintain the consistent look and feel throughout the application.
- Involved in developing Web Service classes using SOAP to communicate with legacy systems and also deployed web services as per business requirement.
- Designed and Developed Web Services to synchronize data from Remote application database to Online Database using C .Net, ASP.Net, Visual Studio.Net.
- Involved in implementing the business logic using C and OOPS principles
- Responsible for debugging and fixing bugs
- Involved in maintaining documentation for design and development
- Involved in testing and fixing the issues discovered during the testing process
- Involved in deploying the application on the IIS server
- Developed the user manual for the end user
- Provided support and also involved in maintenance process
Confidential provides consumer, business, commercial and wealth management banking services. In addition, Bank of Oklahoma provides investment and trust services, mortgage origination and servicing along with an electronic funds transfer network.
- Implemented AGILE Methodology in the entire project
- Involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions
- Implemented .Net framework 3.5, N-tier architecture and Object Oriented Methodologies for application development
- Developed and Implemented Win Forms, Web Forms using ASP.NET and coded the Business logic in C
- Implemented designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Created the database and have written stored procedures using SQL Server 2005
- Implemented Web Services for publishing and consuming data successfully
- Used GridView and ListView various other controls for displaying data
- Used ADO.NET and entity framework for database interaction
- Developed a Web Service which receives/sends data in XML format
- Performed Testing on different functionalities of the application
- Deployed the code on IIS Server
- Involved in technical support and documentation
- Handled production issues and enhanced the User interface as per requirements