- Over 18 years of experience in application software analysis, design, development and implementation in web based and client/server applications.
- Over 15 years experience in data analysis, database design and implementation, query optimization and SQL fine tuning.
- Over 10 years of experience in agile / scrum development methodologies.
- Over 5 years experience in project management which includes Concept and Selection, Initiation, Planning, Execution, Approval, Delivery and Closeout. Supervised development team, driving quality products and effectively utilized time and adhered to company standards and policies.
- Designed and developed scalable, reusable components and application framework using Microsoft technology. Contributed to overall implementation of tactical and strategic projects as a part of development team. Undertook analysis of systems, business process, data and interfaces. Researched and evaluated alternate solutions and made recommendations. Interpreted data requirements and data model and underpin a solution. Interpreted technical roadblocks to business processes and negotiated conflicts to resolution.
- Good planning and organizational skills with ability to manage and prioritize time effectively while multi-tasking. Ability to work under pressure and proven trouble shooting ability.
- Four years Team Foundation Server TFS 2008/2010, SharePoint Server 2007/2010.
- Four years AJAX programming, jQuery
- Two years WCF, RIA Services, WPF and XAML.
- Seven years Visual Basic, T-SQL, ADO, RDO, COM, DCOM, COM , programming
- Two years ASP, VBScript, MTS, VBA programming
- Five years Oracle, PL/SQL, Developer/2000 programming
- Three years Crystal Reports 5.0/7.0/8.0, MS-Access, PVCS, MS-Visual SourceSafe
- Three years MS-SQL Server Analysis Services and Reporting Services.
- Ten years business analysis, system design, data modeling, writing technical specification, testing and integration, enhancements and production support
- Twelve years in MS-SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2000/2005/2008: Creating Databases, Managing Security, Backing up and Restoring Databases, Monitoring and Optimizing SQL Server using SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, Windows System Monitor with SQL Server, Current Activity Window, Creating Alerts and Scheduling Jobs using SQL Server Agent. Written complex SQL queries for reporting, manipulating data, and investigated data issues.
Role:Team Lead / Lead Developer
- Manage application software development with 3 to 5 developers
- Agile/Scrum project development methodology.
- Design logical technical implementation, develop components using .NET technology.
- As the lead developer, coordinate and negotiate timelines and priorities of the technical aspects of project management with business groups and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with project team on daily basis in resolving issues, keep track of project progress.
- Source code management of new application development and production maintenance using Team Foundation Server TFS 2010/2012.
- Continuous integration using Team Foundation Server and automatic deployment to DEV servers on a daily basis.
- Build and deploy application to DEV, INT and Test servers. Stage production deployment package.
- Coordinate with other teams during production deployment and verify deployment is successful.
- Monitored application software system to ensure proper execution and performance.
- Analyze and monitor Informatica workflows which replicates data from Risk database MS-SQL Server 2008 to Oracle 11g
Environment: MS-.NET Framework 4.0/4.5, C , WebForms, WPF, Silverlight 4.0/50, Webservices, WCF, RIA Services 1.2, ADO.NET, IIS 7.0, MS-SQL Server 2008, Oracle 11g, Windows 2008 Server, Windows-7, Visual Studio 2010/2012, XML, XSL, ClearCase, Team Foundation Server TFS 2012, Informatica PowerCenter 9.1.
- Working in analysis, design and implementation of WPF/Winforms application to import data from ICE Intercontinental Exchange for all commodity products. Also, ICE data fields are mapped to Merrill Lynch trade fields using this application. WCF with Entity Framework 4.0 used for data services.
- Working in Commodity trading confirmation team project where trades from different trading systems are generated and reported to get it confirmed from counter party. Confirmation can be in electronic, fax or paper. Also most of these trades are reported to ICE Intercontinental Exchange to do a match with counter party.
- Trades are pushed to GCS Global Confirmation System to Queue table. Trade service which is developed in C , run as a windows service, monitors this table for any new entry. New trades pushed to this table are validated and processed by this trade service.
- Status of the trades sent for counter party confirmation are displayed and monitored in a Winform application.
Environment: MS-.NET Framework 2.0/4.0, C , WinForms, WebForms, Web services, Windows Services, WCF, Entity Framework 4.0, WPF, XAML, ADO.NET, IIS 6.0, MS-SQL Server 2005, MS-SQL Server 2008, Oracle 11g, Windows 2003 Server, Windows-XP, Visual Studio 2005/Visual Studio 2008/Visual Studio 2010, XML, XSL, TFS 2010 and SVN.
Team Lead/Project Lead/Release Manager: Software Programming Specialist :
- Led a team of 5 developers with analysis, design, coding, testing unit testing by developers, regression testing by quality assurance team , implementation verification and validation from user acceptance team and maintaining web based applications.
- Analyzed and documented business requirements, technical specifications, and test cases.
- Provided leadership to peers in software development and always suggest best practice to use in software development. Used Agile methodology for software development and Scrum for project deliverables.
- Created new project concepts, and selected them based on the business priorities. Initiated and planned projects with available resources and creating appropriate project schedule. Executed projects within the scheduled time frame and got them approved from quality assurance to release to production. Delivered projects to production by creating roll out plan and manifest. Closed out projects after getting them approved from user acceptance testing.
- Developed and implemented WCF Windows Communication Foundation for syndicating listings data to external vendors using http endpoint and for internal usage using tcp endpoint.
- Developed and implemented a pilot project for maintaining listings service area data using WPF and XAML.
- Analyzed, designed and created database entity relationship diagrams, data flow diagrams, new databases, tables, stored procedures in MS-SQL Server database.
- Designed and developed Search Engine, which is consumed by all real estate searches in PrudentialProperties.com, which has more than 1000 hits per minute during peak hours.
- Research, analyze new software products and recommend them based on the features it provides to benefit company's growth, development and maintenance of existing applications.
- Migrated all source code from SVN to Team Foundation Server 2008 and created Continuous Integration Builds in TFS after researching and recommending it for existing applications.
- Analyzed, recommended to management and implemented Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server 2007 for document management and portal usage.
- Worked in performance tuning of poor performing web pages using 'Sql Profiler', 'Index Tuning Wizard'.
- Designed and implemented Replication in MS-SQL Server 2008.
- Developed internet applications www.PrudentialProperties.com, VOW and IDX public website which are used to handle all real estate listings and customer activities.
- Analyzed, designed and developed corporate internet applications desktop.eRealty.com, www.PrescoCenter.com, which is used by prudential affiliates in USA for maintaining customers, users and listings data.
- Created reports for management using MS-SQL Server Reporting Services. These reports are accessed directly from Reporting Server Url and also rendered in ASP.NET web pages.
- Stayed ahead in technology and migrated all web applications to Visual Studio 2010 with Framework 4.0 and MS-SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Resolved complex production issues in a timely manner with my expertise in debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Senior System Analyst/Developer C .NET, ASP.NET, ADO .NET, Web Services, MS-SQL Server 2000, Oracle 8i
- Developed Enterprise Data Integration EDI application which integrates 5 different systems Gas Master, TOBIN, TOW, SAP Production, SAP Financials using MS.NET XML Web Services using C .NET, ADO.NET and ASP.NET.
- Design and develop web based UI internet application Error Notification System which handles all the Web Services Configuration, user management, email and error management using C .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MS-SQL Server, Oracle 8i.
Environment: MS-.NET Framework 1.1, C .NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, Oracle 8i, MS-SQL Server 2000, ADO.NET, IIS 5.0, MS-Windows 2000
Senior System Analyst/Developer MS-SQL Server, Visual Basic, Oracle 8i
- Analyzed the requirements from business analyst and end users
- Prepared detail documentation about project requirements, technical specifications for application components
- Designed software and database objects. Provided standards for screen designs and programming.
- Designed and developed huge stored procedures in MS-SQL Server 2000 for batch processing
Environment : MS-Windows 2000, MS-SQL Server 2000, Oracle 8i, GAUSS 4.0