Highly accomplished hands-on technical leader with proven success driving high-impact projects across finance and commercial software industries resulting in improved functionality, revenue gains, and dramatic cost savings. Passionate professional with a keen attention to detail and superior innovative problem solving capabilities. Adept in developing robust, powerful, maintainable, and future resistant technologies to enhance organizational competitive edge.
- Languages C , XAML, SQL, C, C , Java
- Technologies WPF, .NET 4.0, Winforms, Win32, DI AutoFac/Unity , TDD NUnit/RhinoMocks
- Development Tools Visual Studio 2012, Visual Studio 2013, Eclipse, Resharper, JIRA, TFS, CI TeamCity/Jenkins
- Source Control Hg, Git, SVN Subversion , TFS, and Perforce
- Databases SQL Server 2008
- O/S Windows 7, Windows Server 2008
- Best Practices TDD, Unit Tests, Design Patterns, Refactoring, OOP, I18N, Secure Code, Multi-threaded development, Client / Server programming, Database development
- Certifications Certified Scrum Master 2008
Portfolio Trading Analytics Lead
- Creating the entire UI framework and client on top of a new thin client protocol to support rapid server configuration. Developed a virtual grid framework to support high performance order flow.
- Creation of key portfolio management functionality such as the Analytics and Positions blotter and Configuration Engine
- Key role in establishing the SDLC process, a Record Replay testing framework, continuous integration, and source control systems.
- Improved quality and productivity of new developers, evidenced by the business features they developed.
- C , WPF, Java, Protobuf, Panopticon, DevExpress, Eclipse, Visual Studio 2013, Hg, Jenkins, JIRA, Windows 7
- Boosted revenue by up to 50K monthly through automatic account update implementation to update credit card numbers and expiry that have changed due to fraud, theft, or expiration.
- Reduced working hours by 10 hours per week with automation of chargeback process from customers.
- Improved issue identification and solutions with a billing dashboard to display weekly credit card decline rates.
- Enhanced reconciliation of external accounts by automating download process of settlement transfer from Stripe.
- Developed future state PCI compliant architecture for in-house credit storage.
- C , ASP.NET MVC, Razor, AJAX, JQuery, HTML, SQL Server, Hg, Git, TeamCity, AutoFac, NUnit, MoQ, Resharper, JIRA, Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012, Windows Server 2008
- Grew New York team from two staff to five through key sourcing, management, and performance improvement initiatives to ensure optimal functionality.
- Exceeded revenue targets by enabling delivery of multi-asset indices through platform written in VB6, C , Java, and SQL, adding new functionality and improving existing aspects.
- Introduced key best practices including C 4.0, WPF, and reactive frameworks, successfully providing analyst with new application to manage data for a product universe of more than 4K Exchange Traded Products .
- C , WPF, VB.NET, WinForms, SQL Server 2008 R2, Visual Studio 2010, JIRA
- OZ Framework accomplishments:
- Launched library of custom WPF controls to support user interface controls not provided by current market vendors e.g. MultiColumnComboBox, MultiPicker, Resizer, and AutoContentControl .
- Innovated and implemented a smooth migration path organization's most important application to WPF.
- Distributed Cache accomplishments:
- Achieved 16x speedup of reference data load time for 200K records from 5 mins to 20 secs.
- Allowed client side libraries to take advantage of server's built-in push notifications and WPF observer controls, providing users with automatic self-updating lists.
- GemFire Enterprise Data Fabric Server, WPF 4, C 4.0, .NET 4.0, PostSharp, Infragistics, Resharper, NUnit, RhinoMocks, Visual Studio 2010, Team Foundation Server, SQL Server, Windows 7