- More than ten years in software industry, IT organizations with experiences in application support and systems administrator, working in major healthcare company, government position proven abilities and highlights include:
- With major in both computer hardware and software, consistently trained well to improve and gain knowledge as Software Engineer, Systems Analyst and Systems Administrator with companies such as Prescription Solutions and FileNet/IBM.
- Interacting with users to detect and solve client system issues meanwhile tuning and setting up the back-end servers and managing enterprise licensing and service level agreements.
- SDLC activities including application installation, configuration, troubleshooting and deployments
- Hands-on experience in monitoring production systems with tools such as BMC Patrol Express, Nimsoft, SQL Enterprise tools, Microsoft Operations Manager, event viewer, remote admin console.
- Maintaining servers, lab and desktop infrastructure across multiple platforms.
Hardware: UNIX Solaris, HP-UX, AIX , Linux, Windows 2003/2008, EMC Centera CAS, NetApp SAN, HP StorageWorks xp24000, StorageWorks 2200mx Optical Library or OSAR, Dell PowerEdge
Software: SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 9i, Veritas, BEA WebLogic 8, IBM WebSphere, Datacap Task Master 7.x, Vmware 4.x, Microsoft Office/Project, Legato/OTC DiskXtender, Crystal Reports, Sun ONE, NetOp remote control 7.6, Altiris deployment server, SMS, Microsoft Operations Manager
Network services, protocols, etc.: client/server, cloud, virtualization, OSI model, TCP/IP, UDP, SSL, LDAP, SOAP, SOA, HTML, XML, UDDI, Telnet, SMTP, POP, IMAP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, SAN, NFS, FTP, ACL access control list , HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, HL7
ASP/.Net Web Application Architecture
- Modification and improvements over existing programs/systems due to hardware or software level updates or for user requests review the current programs to determine where changes are required, perform lead analyst role for production problems, and identify root causes and detail implementation plans/preparation of system documentation for Operations, Network Services, Scheduling and Control, and non-IT users.
- Assigned by IT Management to lead and fix defects for Fair Share Contribution FSC system developed by Collaborative.
FileNet Imaging Analyst / application development and production support
- Perform related supervisory and technical duties such as attending meetings, responding to correspondence, monitoring employee performance, recording work request status in IT work request tracking systems, etc. Other duties as assigned by IT Management.
- Monitor operation of production systems to ensure optimum efficiency. Perform Systems administrator tasks including Weblogic, Websphere and Java applications
- Support the Agency's Document Imaging Application and assists application groups with their use of the Imaging system. Meet with users to analyze business requirements specific to the enhancement and support of the FileNet Imaging system develop IT test plans and conducting IT testing activities. Assist users in planning and conducting user acceptance tests Coordinates production implementation, and review of results, with Computer Operations and Network Services Staff, Data Base Administration Staff, other IT groups as applicable, including vendors/consultants and business user groups.
Systems Analyst / Administrator
- Built and maintained Wintel, IIS web servers for development and UAT systems, then moving code to production environment.
- Conducted system monitoring with BMC Patrol Express, backup, performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Facilitated QA team, PMPs and development teams for various projects by building new servers for testing and staging environment.
- Conducted team build-up for desktop support and security role access issues resolved thousands of service calls and complex cases.
- Maintained production servers through consolidation, virtualization, and integration to support 3,000 business users located in Overland Park KS , Carlsbad, Costa Mesa and Cypress CA , OKC, etc.
- Assisted security team in FileNet server accounts and permissions for the end-user desktop applications.
- Engaged in desktop standardization and network nationalization projects.
Customer Support - Technical Consultant
- As a top performer, certified solution partner and reseller, provided technical lead between vendors FileNet, Kofax and customers, and supported various customers and government organizations - Sketchers, MedImpact, Westcom, City of Carlsbad, SBPD, LA city, transportation carriers, financial companies, etc.
- Worked in the field with the customer project manager and IT staff to complete three major P8 BPM/CM/RM system setups for a pharmaceutical company and a sporting goods manufacturer.
- Completed six Panagon Content Service 5.4 upgrades for customers in transportation industry
- Completed the Windows 2003 server migration for a customer using IS 4.0/Web 3.3/eProcess.
- As the first and second level support engineer, provided timely assistance to solve customer software license, hardware issues for Fujitsu, Kodak and Bell Howell scanners.
- Provided enterprise e-content, e-process software solutions and proof of concept for insurance, bank corporations and government organizations.
- Engaged in partner technical issues, RFPs, onsite demonstration and installation support leading sales increases for eProcess and P8 suites through P8 ready certification process.
- Channel Sales Support Excellence award in 2002 for P8 initiative.
- Worked in QA labs to verify partner's P8 applications and documented installation procedures.
- Participated in high availability architectural support Web Farms, MS clusters and coordinated the new product training support between Engineering and Global Learning departments, resulting in higher customer satisfaction and retention.
- Worked with HP/Compaq Proliant server, DELL server and configured ODBC, OLAP, implemented relational databases, installed 3rd party software to complete demo systems for sales teams and partners.