OBJECTIVE A responsible position in Application or System software development/analysis/programming where technical experience, imagination, and creativity can be applied.
- Visual Studio.NET, Ms Visual Basic 6.0, Macromedia Dreamweaver, SharePoint, Ms/Gupta/Sybase/Oracle SQL, Clipper 87,5.0,5.011, Dbase IV, Ms Cobol, FoxPro 2.5, Seagate Crystal Report, Novell 2.1,3.0,3.11.
- IBM-PC, AIX, IBM 3080/3090, 370, HP 3000, 9000, DEC PDP-11/VAX 11 and Macintosh.
- PC-Dos, OS/2, SCO Unix, Berkeley 4.3/5.3 Unix OS, VAX/VMS OS.
- JAVA, VB.NET, C , Visual Basic, PHP, HTML, SQL, MySQL, Visual C , J , ASP, C, Ada, Fortran 77, Pascal, Cobol, DBase/Clipper.
- Learning Tree International Certified SQL Server 2000 DBA, and ASP.
- Programming on iPhone Object C programming using Xcode on apple computer.
- Working on PHP, Java and JSP Web pages for Tax Tv and Tax Proconnect Web site.
- Apache and Tomcat Server. Utilizing tools such as ant, wamp, lamp, mamp, eclipse, phpmyadmin, github, Dreamweaver, Wordpress.
- . Developed templates for myserviceprofile application in vb.net, asp.net. Builded Local360 web site. Worked with CSS, HTML5, mySQL and Ms SQL 2008.
- Implemented a Cloud Computing System utilizing Force.com Application frameworks objects modeling, Java classes and Apex visual force for screens creation.
- Converted a pharmacy system in SCO Unix called Pharmworks to Force.com application naming Crescent Pharmacy system.
- Worked on the Intake Management, Patient Care Management, Pharmacy Management, Nursing Management, Facility Management, Financial Management, Business Intelligence, Regulatory Management and Employee Credentialing modules.
- - System is written in Java Classes, Force.com Objects Application Frameworks, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, WSDL, XML, XSD, IDE and Web services.
- - Implemented datasync in Connx and Clover leaf to sync data between AIX Unix CISAM data to SQL tables and SOQL force.com data.
- Designs, writes, tests, debugs, installs and documents computer software programs called Pharmworks. Provides
- support and training to programmed software applications.
- - Wrote, tests and debugs programming code. Support, troubleshoot, install and upgrade software. Monitor performance and security of computers. .
- - Maintained, Supporting, and Programming Pharmwork system for the Infusion HealthCare Facilities in California and Florida. Program IBM AIX, SCO Unix UX-Basic programs modules for Prescription, Patient, Financial, Materials, Manufacturing, DME, Delivery, Nursing Visit, Pharmacy, and Nursing Home Managements system.
- - Wrote an IT help desk program in VB.net to handle service requests in the IT department.
- - Created ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.net and Connx Data Access, Ms SQL for Pharmworks Web Access system for DME Pump testing.
- - Created VB.net, Ms Access Training program tests for Nurses and Pharmacists.
- Implemented EPRO, Collector Queue, Par Inventory, NAR/Manager and Balance Score Card Web programs in
- VB.net, C , ADO. net, ASP. net, XML and SQL 2000.
- Implemented Standard Interface Program for Healthcare Collection Agency in Visual Basic 6.0, DAO/RDO/ADO,
- Ms Access 2000, SQL Server 2000, Ebiz DataMapper, DataStream Control, Crystal Report and Connx Data
- Dictionary. Coded several VB screen scrapping and DataStream programs that getting and updated information to
- Hospital Health System such as Meditech, SMS, Keane, AS400, IBM mainframe and Unix system utilized Sybase
- DataStream control.
- - Develop programs for internal processing, as needed using Visual Basic 6.0, C , and SQL Server database.
- Present programs to manager. Modifying, programming, and maintaining programs to optimize performance. Testing, debugging, packaging and installing programs.
- - Query database to prepare reports to senior management, and managers. Download/upload batch file to SQL Server. Develop daily, weekly, and monthly reports in Crystal report. Coordinate projects with other programmers.
- - Performing backup, restore and managing Users permissions. Set up SQL Server Agents jobs to automate processes. Database replications.
- - Transfer large amount of data from database/file to database using DTS, and batch file.
- - Extract, transform, and load data. Created and managed Tables, Views, Indexes, Packages, Stored Procedures, and Trigger to optimize database performance. Convert and format data to correspond company requirements.