- Have a strong hold of business processes and project planning Tracking.
- Responsible for handling end to end project deliverable from planning, requirements, Design, development, and deployment of .Net applications.
- Efficient in interacting with business requirements teams and refining the requirements for clarity and simplicity
- Experience in working with full life cycle of Business-to-Customer and Banking Applications
- Self motivated, strong interpersonal, oral/written communication and leadership skills.
- Software Engineer, Technical Lead, Architect who has successfully designed and developed commercial quality, enterprise software
- Highly Skilled C , .NET professional with over 8 years of design and development experience
- Proficient in OOD, .NET, Framework Design, Web Development and Database Architecture
- Proven leader with experience as an architect, technical lead, mentor, team lead, manager and project manager
- Creative, talented, versatile and competent takes great pride in exceeding expectations and beating deadlines
- Articulate, confident communicator experienced with written and oral presentations
Computer Programming Skills
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Unix, MS DOS
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Project.
- Practiced Programming Languages: VB.Net, C , UNIX Shell Scripting
- Practiced Databases: SQL Server 2005 2008, Oracle 10g
- Project objective is to identify and remediate the applications that process credit/debit card numbers.
- The project involved in-depth knowledge on the PCI DSS regulatory principles and implementing the concepts.
- Incorporated MVC framework on variety of .Net based applications.
- Implemented the WCF webservice calls to tokenize the credit/debit card information in the application flow.
- Saved close to 100K for the client, by re-designing the approach for applications by choosing the most cost effective design.
- Define technical requirements and document plans for project lifecycle deployment including the scheduling of project deliverables, budgets and timelines.
- Design and develop approaches to secure and encrypt credit/debit card information within applications.
- Responsible for quality code deliverables and coordinating with offshore team
- Responsible for planning and coordinating with offshore development team
- Analyze, prepare and document operational procedures and technical guidelines.
- Plan, develop and deploy change management initiatives for technical implementation including productivity software, systems, technical application and hardware release.
- Responsible for requirement gathering, design, Unit test cases, coding and unit testing
- He also utilized his professional experience and advanced knowledge of the different modules in IPG RECWeb Improvement Process project.
- Responsible for managing a team, providing estimates, client interaction, providing updates and work breakdown
- Estimate and deliver the application enhancements within the estimated timeline
- Initiated and anchored the half yearly System Improvement Plan SIP for Maxtrad, which aims at bringing down the business wait time for frequently occurring application issues
- Trouble-shooting and resolving production issues on daily basis.
- Responsible for Analysis on the specifications/requirements provided by the business.
- Responsible for the configuration management and release management
Environment: ASP.NET, AJAX, C , SQL Server 2005, LINQ, Oracle 10g, Win Forms, Web Services, eActuate Reports, Crystal Reports.
- Awarded the titles Heterogeneous Performer Outstanding Performer for the contribution of variety of tools for this project.
- Assisted in the design of custom user interface controls and the base classes for managing user input validation and navigation through the application.
- Integrated different Web services developed by different groups in the company.
- Participated in the database design and application design.
- Designed and developed web forms for the Utility application using ASP.NET and C
- Designing and Development of User Controls used in the application in C .
- Responsible for writing SQL stored procedures and ADO.NET for database programming.
- Proactively developed tools like uMailClient, Lines of Code and Unl Comparator using SED and AWK languages in HP UX 11 flavor.