Objective: Seeking a senior development or consulting position in an Information Technology division that leverages my broad experience in Internet Architecture, Applications development and Infrastructure.
.NET 3.5, .NET 4.0, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008, C , WPF, WCF, Web Services, SharePoint, SQL Reporting, SQL Server 2005 SP and functions SSIS, DTS, InfoPath, MOSS, ASP.NET, VB.NET, IIS, Winforms, Click Once, C , ADO.NET, Infragistics NetAdvantage, Crystal Reports, XML, SOAP, HTML, DHTML, COM , UNIX, Scripting, ORACLE, Access, ODBC, Firewall, Citrix, MS Project Server
- Lead and consulted on an award winning Institutional Brokerage E-commerce site for Merrill Lynch HTTP://WWW.MLX.ML.COM . Launched an Institutional Investment Bank trading portal with over 50 applications in the Research, Equity Debt trading, and Post-Trade Reporting. This site traded over 1.3 trillion dollars in securities in 2000. Success of this e-commerce initiative, led to participation in consortia Web sites, such as BondHub and TheMarkets.com.
- Developed FIXED INCOME DEBT TRADING applications in Visual Basic and COM. Applications used Microsoft DNA architecture with IIS, MTS and Database components.
- Institutional brokerage site used the following technologies: Windows NT, IIS, MTS, COM, SiteServer, EJB, LDAP, Xpedio, J-Run, over 30 backend databases. All aspects of the Infrastructure were designed for High availability utilizing clustering technology, Cisco Local Director and WLBS. 10 Front-end web servers were used in this mission critical site.
- Used Rational ClearCase software to develop business model of application, UML, and use cases.
- Managed application from development into a controlled QA environment and, then automated deployment into production across 10 web and 10 application servers.
- Designed and built content management strategy for portal utilizing Xpedio and MS Site Server CRS.
- Designed and developed in Visual Basic a Post Trading applications using COM components and MTS accessing legacy databases. Several of these applications used MQSeries, for message routing to back-end systems.
- Designed and developed Equity trading applications using Servlet technology, EJB and BEA Weblogic.
- Led architecture and migration of multiple Java applications in portal from J-Run to BEA Web Logic server and framework.
- Participated in the building the migration plan for the portal to Windows 2000.
- Piloted first MLX portal application utilizing Microsoft .NET technology. Application sent XML based transaction data via SOAP to back-end legacy application.
- Manage internal ISP Internet Service Provider for all of Johnson Johnson companies. Major responsibilities include:
- Host over 90 Internet sites for J J affiliate companies in a shared UNIX SUN Solaris environment.
- Built over 25 dedicated UNIX and NT Internet server farms for Johnson Johnson affiliates companies.
- Negotiated, built, installed and operated 4 high volume Internet sites at Exodus, Inc.
- Manage 20 person team that supports:
- External and internal Firewalls.
- Proxy Server, Name Severs, DNS.
- Internet Mail Gateways.
- InterNic coordination on corporate level.
- Support 12 Extranet environments for applications such as clinical trials, accounts payable, comp. intelligence.
- Run the deployment of all Internet projects in corporate infrastructure.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SENIOR ARCHITECT
- Rebuild corporate Intranet utilizing SiteServer and load balanced MS Internet Servers. Corporate Intranet managed content for over 12 depts.
- Maintain documentation for all ISO standards on pharmaceutical websites.
- Developed, piloted and rolled out Streaming Media services for corporate intranet utilizing RealNetworks and MS Netshow.
- Define and implement Web Infrastructure Internet, Intranet, Extranet .
- Build an internal Web consulting practice to facilitate web-enabling core business information and processes.
- Develop methods and applications for EDI, E-Commerce conforming to the emerging OBI standards .
- Management of all production, development and staging Web servers.
- International Web collaboration.
- Evaluate and recommend future technologies related to the Web.
- Development of methods and applications that web-enable legacy apps including SAP and Peoplesoft .
- Develop object-based application infrastructure using middleware component such as DCOM, CORBA.
- Interact with Vice Presidents and Directors on daily basis.
- Manage 8 person web infrastructure and development team.
- Interactive bulletin boards electronic libraries.
- Integration with new legacy databases.
- Newsletter, Calendar Scheduling, Marketing Strategy, Lead List.
- Data Collection via Forms and Suggestion Boxes
- Developed Sales Ordering platform via Intranet - Application utilized Oracle DB with CGI layer written in C in UNIX environment.
- Developed Enterprise Lead List delivery Web application with SQL Server.
- Developed Business Case Strategy for Sales Automation via the WEB.
- Interfaced with 4 Regional Senior Vice Presidents on WEB content strategy for their sales territories.
- Participated in Corporate Wide committee to set Intranet Strategy for AT T.
- Manage 10 webmasters across the USA
- Managed 5-8 person teams in the development of Lotus Notes and WEB applications.
- Developed business case for sales automation via the WEB.
- Managed 4.2 million budget 1.2 Labor and 3 Capital .
- Helped set strategic direction for use of Lotus Notes in Sales and Marketing applications.
- Developed Sales Ordering platform via the internal company WEB. Application utilized Oracle DB with CGI layer written in C .
- Procured and set up 2 LAB rooms including TCP/IP and domain servers' configuration router and LAN configuration .
- Developed several applications with Visual C using DLLs.
- Various RAD prototyping efforts in Lotus Notes and WEB.
- Led development of 3 Client/Server applications using Visual Basic and PowerBuilder. Applications ran in Windows NT environment.
BUSINESS INFORMATION MANAGER
- Single point of contact for Domestic and International Business Communication Services Product Management in implementing timely and effective IT solutions which added value to the business.
- Led effort to build RAD client server application which saved 25 million in revenues during 800 services portability.
- Led efforts on market share analysis, opportunity identification, and new product initiation.
- Initiation of new projects.
- Managed a team of 6 senior analysts and developers to respond to daily needs of the business in assessing competitive tactics and implementing programs.