Software Developer with 17 years of professional experience creating client-server and web based applications utilizing multiple programming languages and database technologies.
- C , VB.Net, ASP.Net, Java, C , Visual Basic
- SQL Server, T-SQL
- Oracle, PL/SQL
- Web Services SOAP , WCF, POCO Entity Frameork
- DevExpress, Telerik
- XML, XSLT, XSD
- TFS, Visual Source Safe, Dimensions
- TDD, nUnit, MSTest
- IIS, Tomcat
- Erwin, PowerDesigner
- Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
- Design Patterns Factory Method, Singleton, Abstract
- Developed a web site in Visual Studio 2008, C , ASP.NET and SQL Server 2008 for buried gas pipeline inspections data to be collected. Created an import process as part of the application to pull data from Excel spreadsheets.
- Developed a web site in Visual Studio 2008, C , ASP.NET and SQL Server 2008 to collect data for gas pipeline damages.
- Supported 30 existing in house applications written in Visual Studio 2005 C and VB6.
- Developed a web based inventory system to track media assets using ASP.NET, C and DevExpress controls in Visual Studio 2012. Created a WCF Data Service using Poco Entity Generator. Created the database in SQL Server 2012 and wrote Stored Procedures and User Defined Functions called from the WCF Data Service.
- Worked on an application to normalize addresses for banks such as Chase and Wells Fargo. Developed with Visual Studio 2010 in C and SQL 2008 R2. Utilized TFS for source control and builds.
- Developed and supported an application to manage Gas Trading for Tenaska Energy. Written with Visual Studio 2008 in C utilizing WCF, MSMQ, SQL Server 2008 and TFS 2010. Utilized TFS for source control and builds.
- Part of an international team developing an application for alternative investments. Written in C , WCF, Web Services and SQL Server.
- Developed an application for the management of clinical trials with animals. Written in C with SQL Server 2008 database.
- Automated the Accounts Payable module of an in-house ERP system on an Oracle 9i database. Written in PL/SQL.
- Part of development team developing the Jelly Belly e-Commerce site. Developed as a shopping cart interactive site for consumers and businesses. Written in C with integration to Commerce Server, Sharepoint and a proprietary ERP Inventory module. Utilized WCF and SOAP web services to integrate with disparate systems. Wrote stored procedures for transactions in SQL 2005. Developed Web Parts and did some administration in Sharepoint.
- Developed web sites utilizing C and SQL Server. Created databases and wrote stored procedures. Wrote middle tier code and web services.