- Qualified Software professional with over 7 years experience in analysis, design, development, maintenance and support for Intranet, Internet and Client-Server applications.
- Extensive work experience in .Net application development with expertise in ASP.Net 1.1/2.0/3.5, C , ADO.Net, API, User Controls, Custom Controls, Windows Service, Web Services, .Net Remoting and SQL Server.
- Experienced and having thorough knowledge of full life cycle application development SDLC from requirements gathering, design, development, testing and support.
- Experience of migrating complex legacy applications to .Net
- Expertise in SQL Server, T-SQL, and MS Access. Conversant in creating Stored Procedures, UDF, Functions, Triggers and Cursors.
- Experience with XML HTTP Request object, which is the heart of AJAX in providing asynchronous postback.
- Experience with .Net Framework 3.0/3.5 features like WPF, WCF and LINQ.
- Familiar with the concepts of Master Pages, Generic classes and Web Parts in ASP.Net 2.0.
- Experience in implementing Windows security and Forms security in web applications.
- Exposure with Business Objects Crystal Reports as well as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Knowledge of MVC
- Extensive design and programming experience with web technologies like XML, HTML, DHTML, CSS and Flash.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design OOD and Object Oriented Analysis OOA .
- Expertise in using Visual Studio IDE for .Net development environment.
- Highly organized and dedicated with a positive attitude.
- Team player with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of independent work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Meticulous, flexible, hard-working willing to learn.
- Created different business classes and interfaces using .Net Framework 4.0 with Object Oriented Programming Methodology.
- Developed, deployed and supporting the Wrapper Class to communicate internal adaptor which consume third party PROS Rest web service for pricing data.
- Used XML for request and response from the Web Services and manipulated the result as accordingly.
- Extensively work with C , XML and LINQ to create Wrapper Class.
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control.
- Actively involved to modified existence store procedure through complex SQL queries and joins. Also created new store procedure and tables for pricing changes.
- Prepare technical design documents, perform code reviews, debugging and testing
- Created and deployed the Windows Service for Auto retrieval order in case of failure of third party web service.
- Effectively communicated with application representatives from both IT and Business to resolve issues.
- Worked with the team for analyzing the requirements and to design the business rules as per the business requirements
- Also supporting as Admin for third party web site PROS solution which users use to set pricing for product.
- Actively involved in Pre-production task and also provide post production support.
- Prepare documentation and update confluence for Audit purpose.
- Used C and WCF web service to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies.
- Used Team foundation server for Version control.
- Created Stored Procedure and other database operations such as complex SQL queries, views and triggers.
- Created Application logs and audit logs to deliver exception messages directly to operators who can troubleshoot problems.
- Implemented SOX compliance including auditing and separation of duties.
- Responsible for UI, web services, and data access layer.
- Developed database schema and stored procedures.
- Performed a significant role in the architectural and design changes for incorporating additional data sources related to company/data acquisitions.
- Actively involved in up-front analysis and requirements gathering.
Environment: Visual Studio.Net 2010, ASP.Net, C 4.0, Oracle 10g, ADO.Net, XML, SOAP, Java Script, CSS .Net Framework 4.0, WCF Web service, UNIX
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD throughout the project using C 3.5
- Created complex business components in C using .Net Class Library assemblies
- Created Perl Scripts to format flat files for data batch load.
- Provided LDAP Authentication for application to authenticate user with Active Directory.
- Used AJAX.Net for some controls to achieve asynchronous post back which resulted in better user interaction.
- Participated in writing Stored Procedure for performance optimization and other database operations such as complex SQL queries, views and triggers.
- Created Norkom Application logs and audit logs to deliver exception messages directly to operators who can troubleshoot problems.
- Created schedule jobs to run batch files in UNIX.
- Provided Production support for Bridgeway, SunGard and Treasury Operation application.
Environment: Visual Studio.Net 2008, ASP.Net, C 3.5, AJAX tool kit 1.0, SQL server 2008, Crystal Report, Perl Script, ADO.Net, XML, SOAP, Java Script, CSS .Net Framework 3.5, Help Star, UML, UNIX
- Designed and developed the web application in ASP.Net, MVC and C 3.5
- Performed Systems Analysis Design.
- Actively involved in conversation from analog to digital station procedure for all station
- Used Component one data grid for modify usage entry and modify run sold module.
- Created Usage Report, Usage received Report and Residual Report using Crystal Report.
- Actively involved in creating Barter Schedule which have three module update barter schedule, print barter schedule and barter declaration module
- Designed tables in back end database in Oracle.
- Involved in designing Front-end User Interface screens in ASP.Net and AJAX Tool Kit 1.0
- Involved in coding of modules to meet the generated functional requirements using C
- Created common functions, methods to apply globalization in whole project.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures functions for retrieving persisting data in the database.
- Created Crosstab/Sub reports/Charts/Double lined reports for Business analysis using Crystal Reports.
- Concepts of Master Pages, XML based Sitemap used and created runtime dynamic menu from database according to user credentials.
- Involved in Functionality testing of the system.
- Documentation and Creating Help system.
- Devised and designed various management reports.
- Involved in fixing bugs by debugging the application Found solution for many technical issues in the project.
Environment: Visual Studio.Net 2008/2005, ASP.Net, C 3.5, AJAX tool kit 1.0, Oracle 9i,Crystal Report 2008,ADO.Net,WCF, XML, SOAP, Java Script, CSS, SOA based Web services,.Net Framework 3.5/2.0,Help Star, UML
- Design Developed web form VB.Net, ASP.Net and AJAX tool kit 1.1
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming concepts for Business Processes from the database.
- Created Class Diagram and Object Model.
- Define the functional and technical requirements of the application.
- Involved in deployment and post production support for the application.
- Use AJAX controls to minimize server round trip and enhance customer experience.
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version control and for source code check-in
- Involved in manual testing and production changes.
- Interacted with Clients throughout the project development.
- Conducted User Training.
- Managing SOX forms during production of project.
Environment: Visual Studio.Net 2005, ASP.Net, VB.Net, AJAX tool kit 1.0, Oracle 9i, ADO.Net, UML, Java Script, CSS
The project was of developing a Sales Management system, which was mainly used by Wesco for developing current year sales last year sales for analysis projected/target sales. Further it also displays territory wise, Branch wise, Customer wise. Current year plan was made editable by which targeted sales can be edited. All reports for Sales can be generated using SSRS SQL Server Reporting Services and then later can be exported to Excel.