- Over 6 years of experience in IT industry, involving in Software Design, Analysis, Development integration and Testing at client and server side SDLC in various domains such as Insurance, Commercial and Finance.
- Experience as .NET developer in developing Windows based and web based applications using .NET technologies such as C , VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, win forms, Server controls, web services, .NET Framework, HTML/XHTML, DHTML, CSS and IIS.
- Experience in working with different object oriented programming techniques, Microsoft design patterns like Model View View Model Patterns MVMM , Microsoft View Patterns MVP , Microsoft View Controller MVC 2.0/3.0/4.0 , Service Oriented Architecture SOA , WCF, WPF and Data transfer Objects DTO
- Strong and exceptional skills in creating Web forms and GUI using .NET.
- Experience in Component Base Development, Product Based Development and Client Server and N-tier systems.
- Experience in programming in AJAX using ASP.NET AJAX framework and control tool kit.
- Efficiently used Data Readers and Datasets in ADO.NET to retrieve, display edit and update the database.
- Experience on SQL Server Database Design, Analysis, and Normalization and in writing tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Indexes and Constraints.
- Experience in database in creating complex Stored Procedure, Views, Triggers using PL/SQL, T-SQL and performance tuning in SQL Server 2008 and Oracle.
- Good knowledge in using LINQ Language Integrated Query and ORM model to query the database.
- Experience in creating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience on Waterfall, SCRUM, and Agile software development approach.
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework NUNIT.
- Experience in developing web application using MVC architecture and report generation using Crystal Reports and Sql Server.
- Experience with Unit testing, Integration Testing and Functional Testing.
- Experience with Bug Tracking, Encryption and Security Skills.
- Experience in installing, configuration and maintenance of IIS 6.0/7.0, Microsoft Visual studio 2008/2010/2013 and SQL server 2008.
- Excellent communication skills, can work in group or independently and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to learn quickly and apply technologies.
- Well Organized and willing to work hard to fulfill the given responsibilities to my extreme levels.
C , VB.NET, ASP, ASP.NET, XML, PL/SQL, T-SQL.
Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, ASP.Net, MVC 3.0/4.0, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, Windows Communication Foundation, Web Services, Cascading style sheets CSS .
MS Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010/2013.
MS SQL Server 2008, Oracle.
SQL Server reporting services SSRS , Crystal Reports.
Operating systems and Servers
Internet Information server IIS 6.0/7.0
Role: .NET Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Designed web forms using ASPX pages, CSS and HTML to make the UI controls look unique.
- Good knowledge in AJAX and also has experience in developing WCF Services.
- Created WCF, WCT REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Leveraged WCF mechanisms like sessioning, Instance management, concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Created User Controls, Custom controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes using C and .Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Used ASP.NET and MVC 2.0/3.0/4.0 Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Experience with Authentication and Authorization .NET security mechanisms.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Extensively used User interface controls which use JQuery to validate client side validation.
- Implemented Database First EDMX and used LINQ to Entities to massage the Data and optimized the Query Expressions.
- Created the link servers to pull the data from different data sources and used them in the stored procedure which will be executing on the scheduled basis through SQL agent.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Used Enterprise library for Database Connection and writing exception manager component, which creates a log file in event viewer.
- Involved in designing the SSIS packages to export data to SQL Server Database.
- Worked on SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS providing functionality for variety of data sources and developed Crystal Reports.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application.
- Involved in writing technical specifications design document, deployment documents and operations guide for operation support.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010/2013, C , ASP. NET, Entity Frame Work 4.0, SQL Server 2008 R2,AJAX, XML, TFS 2010,Web Services, LINQ, HTML, CSS, Crystal Reports, ASP.NET MVC , WCF,SSRS.
Role: .NET Developer
Confidential is provider of auto, health, home and life insurance. Health Insurance Management System HIMS is fully automated and integrated application for managing the Policy plans, Agent Commission, Incurred but not Paid and Settlements. This Insurance Management System gives information of the client, policy details and premium rates and monitors the policies for delayed payments. It manages different claims per policies, claim settlements and allows coverage verifications.
- Involved in object oriented analysis and design using UML Unified Modeling Language techniques such as use case, activity, sequence, class and component diagrams using Visio.
- Developed .Net classes for Data Access layer using Data Access Application Block.
- Developed and consumed Web services for getting health insurance premium quotes, Medicare Supplement Rate quotes, county codes etc.
- Used JQuery and ASP.NET MVC 3.0 for implementing client side validations at Controller level.
- Implemented Agile Methodologies for rapid development and regular adaption to the varying requirements and continuous delivery of the working software.
- Implemented .Net classes for Business logic Layer using C .
- Developed tables, stored procedures, views, functions and triggers to perform automated rules, updating to related tables in SQL server 2005/2008.
- Leveraged WCF mechanisms like Instance management, concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services SSRS .
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Implemented GUI using HTML, XML, CSS and Web Form Controls to create web pages, developed Master Pages.
- Used TFS Team Foundation Server for Version control, Source code control and project tracking.
- Performed Code Reviews manual to implement performance and coding conventions guidelines.
- Created application level Error Log utility to log all the errors for effective solution for help desk.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version management process.
Role: .NET Developer
Confidential Capital Health Care Financial Services Digital Cockpit project . This project was developing using Microsoft .NET Technology. The Project includes main two modules Commercial Finance and Equipment finance. Two Modules were developed in ASP.Net and C .Net. The Commercial Finance and Equipment finance in side Different child Categories GE Investing the Money in Global wise.
- Analyzed the requirements and prepared the technical and functional specification documents.
- Designed and implemented user-interface screens using .Net technologies: ASP.Net.
- Designed the application as 3-tier architecture with extensive use of Object Oriented programming Techniques.
- Used Windows Presentation Foundation WPF in the project.
- Implemented Parallel execution of the some programs through Threading.
- Different Cache mechanism was implemented in web pages.
- Generated proxy and consumed Web Service.
- Configured web configuration file for application as well as IIS settings.
- Incorporated business logic in C .Net and handled transactions from and to database using ADO.Net.
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce complexity of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Developed the independent WCF Windows Communication Foundation services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in search module.
- Designed and developed Services using WCF and also leveraged WCF security mechanism at transport level with windows authentication type for our intranet applications.
- Used WPF as it supports UI, document, Hardware acceleration, Interactive data visualization and superior readability.
- Involved in Developing a WPF for effective user interface and for animation using XAML.
- Good Working knowledge on different WPF controls and customized the appearance of list box and list box items.
- Implemented ADO.Net SQL Client objects.
- Successfully handled all the change requests, code defects and Data Configuration Bugs in Production.
- Build scripts to alter related tables, triggers and stored procedures.
Role: .Net Developer
Description: Confidential different services which consist of Investment services, Retirement Financial services, Corporate and Municipal bonds. Business Express application provides accessibility for these services to customers over the web. The application checks client validity, provides the services and subscribe for the services and benefits. Business Express is a service offered for all age groups with different risk profiles and investment goals.
- Determined user requirements and technical requirements to accommodate feasibility, cost and time required for developing new systems and modifying existing systems while maintaining compatibility with existing systems.
- Developed n-tier Application with UI, Business and Data Access layers using ASP.NET, C .NET.
- Implemented the security at application level.
- Involved in designing and developing different modules using C , ASP.NET 3.0
- Created Custom Web Controls in the form of Composite and Derived Controls.
- Created UML Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagram, and Component Diagram diagrams using Visio.
- Developed Web Forms and User Controls using Grid View, Validation Controls extensively.
- Designed and developed ASP.NET 3.0 features like Master Pages, CSS for achieving uniformity through all the Web pages.
- Created Views, Triggers, Cursors, Constraints, and Normalization at the Data Access Layer.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures to validate the data at backend and to execute the desired result at front end.
- Used AJAX techniques for asynchronous Data Transfer.
- Used Web Services for communication with in different LOBs in the organization.
- Developed the classes and interfaces by using C .Net coding.
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version control.
- Involved in report generation using Crystal reports.
- Implemented page level error handling using Custom Error pages and Error logs.
- Used various client side Validation controls, custom validation controls.
- Performed Unit Testing with different kinds of data.
- Used Agile SCRUM Methodology with 4 week iterations sprints .
Role: .NET Developer
Confidential end-to-end mobile content management, billing, messaging and delivery of mobile services. Home Management System HAS is a product developed by TANLA for automation of apartments in community building for control of all devices in an apartment through software and also can be able to operate some of devices through web and mobile and also provides the security from unauthorized. Building Management System BMS have the communication between ACP Apartment Control Panel 's and having information about all ACP's.
- Analyzed and understood the functionality of product feature.
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification. Involved in analysis of the user specifications provided by the client.
- Worked closely with business teams, developers, UCD team and testers to ensure schedule compliance and maintain quality standards
- Developed web forms using ASP.NET server controls and validated input using Java Script.
- Made use of concepts like assembly loading and reflection, threading, exception handling to make the application more efficient
- Developed XML Web Services to communication with SQL Server 2005.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset for consistent data access.
- Developed exception handling functionalities.
- Developed the code using C according to the coding standards.
- Designed and created database tables, stored procedures, triggers and views using SQL Server 2005.
- Code review and documentation for the project.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, ASP.NET 3.0, C , ADO.NET, Web Services, Windows Services, SOAP, SQL Server 2005, Visual Source Safe.
chnology from IIST - INDIA