- 7 years experience using Object Oriented Programming languages such as C, C , VB.NET and C .
- Proficient in developing web applications and web sites using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C , HTML, CSS, AJAX, Access Database and SQL Server.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design of Software along with Design Patterns MVC and Business Modeling. Experience working with Windows Communication Foundation WCF , ASP.net, Linq to SQL, TFS, AJAX, Visual Studio 2008/2010 and SQL Server 2008
- Worked extensively on Relational Databases using SQL server 2000/2005/2008 along with writing of complex Database Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers using T/SQL, SSIS and SSRS
- Proficient in implementing Validation Controls, Login Controls, Master Pages, Skins, Themes, Web Parts, Server Controls, Forms, Grid View, Details View, Form View.
- Experienced in designing report in Crystal Report , SQL-Server Reporting Service SSRS and SQL Server Integration Services SSIS
- Hands-on experience in utilizing ETL tools and techniques to load data in to the data warehouse.
- Experience in designing and implementing a model, load data, generate reports and create dashboards using Business Intelligence development Studio Microsoft Visual studio 2010 .
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle SDLC including Requirement Gathering by client Interaction, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, Builds, and Configuration
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills along with strong team ethics and also with the ability to adapt to new complex development environments
- Creative thinking and critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team delivering high quality work.
- IDE: MS Visual Studio 2008/2010
- Languages: C, C , C , Visual Basics, .Net Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5,MVC 3.0
- Scripting languages: Java Script, JQuery, CSS
- Databases: SQL Server Management Studio/ 2005/2008, MS Excel, MS Access.
- Tools: Tableau Public, Weka 3.0, MS SharePoint Designer, MS Visio, SSIS, SSRS
- Web Technologies: ASP.NET 4.0,VB Script, XML Web Services SOAP , WCF, MVC 3.0, CSS,SSIS
- Operating Systems: Windows 98/2K/VISTA,UNIX
Sr. Net Developer
Confidential is a robust Web based intranet application, was designed specifically to address the Home Owners Claims Management. ICM also keeps track of customer information including contact details, insurance plans, and various claims related information.
- Receive and prioritize the application service requests from System Manager.
- Develop Estimation / Impact Analysis, review the technical and functional specification of changes, develop test plans, user documentation, code management, code deployment and release management.
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming OOP concepts in the application.
- Created User controls UI for reusability.
- Developed different web pages as per the requirements developing using ASP.Net MVC using C with Framework 3.5 and Oracle as a backend.
- Implemented MVC3 pattern in the application development.
- Developed Master Pages and Content Pages for consistency and navigation.
- Created queries, Stored Procedures, tables, and other SQL joins and statements for applications using SQL SERVER 2008.
- Developed Database independent Data Access API for ADO.NET using Oracle 8i Client in C .
- Created XML Scheme to validate XML document instances.
- As part of the file monitoring task, any failures in file receiving to be escalated to the relevant inbound interface application team. As one of the inbound interfaces use MQ for transfer of files, the EAI team to be contacted for resolution.
- Performed application level tracing, debugging and state maintenance through the web.config file under the root directory of the application.
- Updating status to the client, successful deployment and co-ordination during User acceptance testing.
- Follow the SOX documentation process.
Confidential The Federal Educational Loan Consolidation Process works on consolidating all federal educational loans of the client from different banks with different interest rates and with different terms into one loan with one interest rate and with one term. The current system is concerned on Federal Loan Consolidation Process only. The sales officer uses it or agents to create new educational loan consolidation account or update the existing account details into SQL database.
- Involved in Understanding Existing Applications and Reviewing Requirements, Use Cases with Business Team and Implementing and Prioritizing the Tasks per Business Requirements using the Agile Methodology
- Implemented MVC pattern in the application development.
- Designed Web Forms, User Controls, and AJAX Web forms using ASP.NET 3.0/3.5.
- Extensively worked with ASP.NET Web Site Administration Tool to create Roles, Login Controls, Authentication and Authorization for Site Security.
- Implemented MVC3 pattern in the application development.
- Created and used user controls and custom controls.
- Created and consumed web services.
- Developed a Module that enables the administrator to provide access rights to users based on their credentials.
- Used AJAX Controls like Script Manager and Update Panel to develop the GUI.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the Web Controls, Data manipulation to store data.
- Developed many SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with tuning techniques.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in the SQL Server 2008.
- Generated reports using SSRS and integrated with web application.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe VSS for source access management.
- Used several test cases to check for bugs in the code and for bad data.
Involved in designing and developing a website for Production and Operations Management Society, to implement the interaction of different users who are provided with unique login IDs
- Developed ASP.NET pages using C .NET code behind and CSS.
- Used MS Access Database for Data connectivity.
- Implemented Validation Controls, Created Master Pages, Used themes, skins, Grid view and CSS to improve look and feel of the Webpages.
- Designed and developed the GUI with various Controls provided by .net framework like Grid View, From View, Data List, Calendar, List Controls, Panel, etc.
- Created Themes, skins and CSS Style Sheets for Look And Feel of the web forms
- Involved in the development of use cases and class diagrams using Visio.
- Implemented the project using ASP.Net, Visual C and database as Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Understood and analyzed the client's requirements and involved in GUI designing of the application.
- Configured security features for the application using Form Based Authentication and Role Based Authorization using C and ASP.NET.
- Used GridView, Dataset and Data Reader to retrieve, display and manipulate data
- Performed version controlling in Visual source safe.
- Used Sessions, Cookies and Application Level state Management in Application.
- Involved in Agile software development iterations like planning, requirement analysis, coding, testing and documentation throughout the life-cycle of the project.
Environment: MS Visual Studio 2010, C .NET, MS Access, CSS, ASP.NET
- Participated in System Analysis and Application Designing Sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Developed programming scenarios in C , object oriented Programming OOP concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Involved with Analysis and designing of the application.
- Involved in developing system on DB2 Server.
- Involved in design and maintenance of DB2 Server database, including requirements analysis, design, data conversion, data loading, testing and implementation.
- Writing Stored procedures, triggers, views and function for enhancements and development.
- Designed user interface screens and implementing / coding application logic under Microsoft .NET framework using C to use .NET features that powered with CLR.
- Worked in ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET caching features, configuring ASP.NET optimizations, securing ASP.NET web application and used ADO.Net to connect to SQL Server.
- Used Web forms, ADO.Net in ASP.Net for security checking purposes.
- Documentation of developed Components and module.
- Testing and packing of the developed module.
- Responsible for Database support of the application.
Environment: Windows 2000 server, Visual Studio 2003, ASP.Net, C , DB2, ADO.Net, XML
- Involved in Planning and estimating the technical design aspects and preparing design documents.
- Developed user interface Web Forms for the modules using ASP.NET server controls, Validation controls, HTML for the front end ordering system, where business logic was implemented using VB.Net.
- Implemented Validation Controls, Created Master Pages, Used themes, skins, Gridview and CSS to improve look and feel of the Webpages.
- Designed and developed the database tables, triggers, stored procedures using SQL server 2008.
- Used Datasets, Data Table and Data View to retrieve and manipulate data.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.0, Visual Studio 2005/2008, CSS, HTML, 2005/2008.