- Visual Basic 10 Years
- Visual Basic.NET 5 Years
- MVC2/MVC3 3 Years
- Microsoft SQL Server 7 Years
- Microsoft T-SQL/DTS 5 Years
- Oracle - PL/SQL 5 Years
- MYSQL 5 Years
- HTML 5 Years
- CSS 5 Years
- PHP 5 Years
- JQUERY 2 Years
- XML 3 Years
- ASP.NET 3 Years
- TCP/IP 5 Years
- Web Services 1 Tear
Design, develop, and support web sites UI's User front-In Interfaces with Microsoft ASP.NET MVC3 , Microsoft VB.Net, Entity Framework 4.0 EF , and LINQ to SQL. The wire frames were created with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 utilizing HTML, CSS, and JQUERY. The database back end is maintained and supported using Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
Maintained, supported, and deployed using Admin Studio/Install Shield 15 a window base application Georgia Rehabilitation and Vocational Online Work G.R.O.W. to over 1000 users. The application is written using Visual Basic 6 and VB. Net. The database back end is supported using Oracle 10g.
Redesigned, developed, and maintained a FTP class written in Visual Basic 6 to VB.NET. The VB.Net class is completely compatible with Windows XP and Windows 7. The class provides properties, methods, and events that will allow a developer to utilize TCP/IP to transfer data in binary or ascii format.
- Redesigned and converted the Revenue Management System RMS application from Btrieve, a flat file
- database system to a relational database system. The redesigned encompassed the 3-Tier concept using
- Visual Basic 6/ADO/XML. The GUI front-in as the thin client the middle tier contained the business logic,
- and the database tier allowed for the adding of different database plug-ins. The new designed of the RMS
- supports Btrieve, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle 9i and MYSQL 5.0.
- Designed and implemented SQL Server 2000 and 2005 for the RMS application using Windows Server 2000
- and 2003. Administered 10 databases with an average size of 11 gigabytes. The database design consisted
- of 18 tables and was managed using Enterprise Manager, SQL Analyzer, DTS and, Transact SQL.
- Maintained source code for the Revenue Management System RMS application written in VB5 using SQL Server
- 2000, and the mainframe Airline's Reservation System. The RMS is a GUI front-end client/server application using
- a Btrieve database. The RMS is designed to update, produce reports, and to query the database for the most effective
- way to allocate and book airline seats to maximize revenue returns when selling airline tickets