- 7 years of experience designing and developing web based and windows based applications using ASP.NET, C .NET, ADO.NET, LINQ, Web Services, WCF, and WPF.
- In-depth understanding and experience in building Server applications using C , ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML Web Services, HTTP modules and Handlers based on .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0.
- Working experience with Model View Controller MVC Pattern 2.0/3.0/4.0.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 3.0 applications and have hands on experience with Razor View Engine.
- Implemented MVC 4.0 Framework to reduce complexity.
- Worked on the implementation of Silverlight 2/3/4 projects using Model-View-View Model M-V-VM Pattern.
- Expertise in creating and using WCF Services and Web Services.
- Possess extensive knowledge and work experience using LINQ.
- Well experienced in building data backed Silverlight 4 applications using WCF RIA Services.
C 2.0/3.5, VB.NET 2.0/3.5, ADO.NET, WCF, LINQ, PL/SQL, T-SQL, XML, VBA,
ASP.NET, HTML 5/4.0, CSS, JQuery, AJAX, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C .
ASP.NET 3.5/2.0/1.1, AJAX.NET Ajax Toolkit 2.0 , Web Services WSDL/SOAP , HTML, DHTML, CSS Cascaded Style Sheet , Classic ASP 3.0, XML.
Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 T-SQL , Oracle PL/SQL , Ms Access. MySQL, IMS.
.NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1
Internet Information Server IIS 7.0/6.0/5.1
Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005/2008 , MS Front Page, SharePoint Designer 2007, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop.
Java Script, VB Script
Windows 7,Vista/XP/2003/2000/NT, MS DOS,UNIX
- Involved in different phases of the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Involved in developing effective User Interface and Animation for WPF applications using XAML.
- Worked with LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, LINQ to Collections, Object etc.
- Used WCF to build high performance and secured document retrieval layer to retrieve data from a SQL server based system.
- Developed Webpages using ASP.NET and used AJAX for reports.
- Implemented the SOA architecture by using WCF Services.
- Worked extensively on IIS 7.0 for effective utilization of WCF Services.
- Developed the Data Layer Class using C , which is reusable for the data transactions of the entire project.
- Developed the application using ASP.NET concepts like Master Pages, Sessions, and Postbacks etc. using C .
- Used ADO.NET to connect Web Forms to Data Sources such as MS SQL Server and XML files for manipulating the data in the database.
- Responsible for developing ASP.NET pages using C in VB.NET 2005 to display the Bonds, CDS and Loan data based on the industries and sectors.
- Implemented ASP .NET Forms authentication using cookies.
- Involved wrapping security throughout the application to allow business users to service only customers within their industry
- Developed web services using WCF, WSDL/SOAP.
- Configuring Web.Config file, for the configuration of the entire Web Application
- Use of ADO.NET sqlConnection, sqlCommand, sqlParameter, sqlDataReader, and sqlDataAdapter classes to work with Database.
- Used AJAX controls for the UI for rich and fast controls.
- Created classes using ASP.NET, that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Created Database Objects like Stored Procedures for accessing the data in the Database.
- Developed various Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Deployed the Reports on the Report Server and accessed those Reports through Web Services.
- Developed reusable .NET components to perform business processes and interacted with the database using ADO.NET.
- Involved in creating User Interfaces with the Windows Forms Designer, and developed Business Logic and Data Access Components in C .
Junior .NET Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis - mapping business cases to use cases, functional specifications and technical documentation.
- Implemented object oriented approach OOAD in development of various modules.
- Created and implemented web services for the TrueMetrix to communicate with other health care systems which comply with HL7 standards.
- Involved in development of web application WebMetrix using ASP.NET and C in MVC.
- Developed ProdMetrix Client Desktop Application using Windows Forms.
- Provided database connectivity using SQL Server Data Provider. Utilized Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset and Data View to access database for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation by making extensive use of ADO.NET technology.
Environment:ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C , AJAX, XAML, .NET 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Source Safe 2005, SQL Server 2005, IIS 6.0, MS Visio 2007.
Role: .Net Intern
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C
- Coding and debugging using ASP.NET and CNET
- Developed Web forms using ASP.Net server controls and validated input using Java Script.
- Used ADO.Net objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset for consistent data access.
- Writing Database routines, stored procedures and fixing up standard specifications
- Creating Reports using the Crystal Report for the reports needed by Middle Office, Back Office users