- 6 Years of experience in the IT industry with the .NET Framework using C , VB.NET, ASP.NET, Win Forms, WCF, XML Web Services, ADO.NET, LINQ, JQuery and other Microsoft Technologies
- Experience in working with WCF, WPF, LINQ to SQL, ADO.Net Entity classes Framework ORM , Model View Controller Framework MVC , Winforms and ASP.Net.
- Well-versed in designing/developing web and winforms applications using C , VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML, Java Script, Threading,XML Web Services, WCF and .Net Remoting in multi-tier architecture.
- Experience in designing and developing applications in distributed environments.
- Hands on experience with WPF, XML and Silverlight.
- Experience of generating various reports using SQL Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD and UML concepts.
- Expertise in database design and programming using SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i, Microsoft Access, SQL Stored Procedures and Triggers .
- Experience with building data warehouses using SSIS/DTS packages.
- Used the waterfall, spiral, agile development and extreme programming paradigm software development methodologies.
- Experience coding with different browsers IE, Firefox, Chrome .
- Expertise in trouble-shooting and problem solving with proven ability to design and develop reliable data driven applications.
- Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams.
- Willingness to learn new concepts and ability to articulate alternative solutions and reasoning behind the alternatives.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team. Good at Inter Personal communication skill.
Languages: C .Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, MVC, Web Services, Windows Services, C, T-SQL, Visual Basic, PL/SQL
Databases: MS Access, SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle
BI Tools: SQL Server Integrated Services SSIS , SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS , Crystal Reports
Middle Tier: Web Services, WCF, .NET Remoting
Web Servers: Microsoft IIS
Operating System: Windows Server 2000/2003, Windows NT/98/XP/Vista
Other Tools: Visual Source Safe VSS , SVN, TFS, Crystal Report, MS-Project, MS Visio, MS Office Tools Word, Excel etc. , NUnit, Entity Data Model.
Role: .NET Developer
- Created billing components classes in C , ADO.NET, LINQ and MS SQL.
- Created a Windows service to generate statements and invoices using billing components.
- Created data access layer using LINQ, Oracle and ADO.NET.
- Created WCF services using C , ADO.NET, Oracle.
- Implemented threading to process more than one statements and invoices at one time.
- Created stored procedures, indexes, user defined functions and triggers in Oracle.
- Used crystal reports to generate the statements and invoices
- Worked on bug fixes on existing VB6 application.
Role: .NET Developer
- Created several winforms using C .NET, ADO.NET, SQL server, WCF.
- Designed and Developed Business Layer/Data Layer using C , ADO.NET and SQL Server.
- Developed webforms using ASP.NET, C , ADO.NET and WCF.
- Designed, developed and deployed various REST based services.
- Implemented client side custom paging for the displaying the records in the grid view.
- Designed User Controls for document upload, Comments Input, Multi Select Dropdown, Risk Question Control etc. which were used heavily across the application.
- Created WCF web services using C , SQL Server, ADO.NET.
- Used AJAX Library to make client side web service calls and partial post backs.
- Used CSS classes/skins for client side control UI formatting and provide same look and feel throughout the application.
- Used WPF to make UI look more attractive with some animations and styles and templates. Used WPF to create XAML browser application.
- Written several stored procedures, functions in T-SQL.
- Worked with SOAP requests in accessing different web services.
- Implemented agile methodology and SCRUM framework for rapid development. Acted as Scrum Master.
- Designed reports using SSRS and called them from ASP.NET/winform applications.
- Developed SSIS packages to move the data.
- Responsible for deploying the Application in DEV and QA environments.
Environment: ASP.NET, C , ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC 2.0, WPF, Visual Studio.NET 2008,
T- SQL, XML, SQL Server 2008, AJAX Control Toolkit, AJAX Library, SSRS,
Role: .NET Developer
- Designed and developed middle tier and data access layer using LINQ to SQL components.
- Developed several LINQ based data accessing tasks
- Featured ASP .NET Validation controls.
- Used XSLT to display the web service XML responses.
- Involved in software development and planning. Software was designed into several sub modules after thorough analysis of the specifications document
- Extensively designed custom controls and used validation controls for the correct data check in the forms.
- Worked with the DBA in analyzing the database performance.
- Developed technical specifications and documentation to help system users to understand the system and integrate other applications with the system.
Role: Software Programmer
- Developed prototype of product in Visual basic and SQL Server
- Responsible for Database Design of modules and normalized the tables
- Implemented business logic as middle-tier and developed COM components in Visual Basic
- Developed ActiveX controls and custom controls in Visual Basic
- Written stored procedures and SQL queries
- Generation of Graphs for higher management used Visual Basic graph controls MS chart/Graph controls
- Tested and prepared Technical documentation for the application modules
- Under FrontPage environment developed and maintained the application modules
- Used Visual Source Safe to maintain source Integrity
Environment: Visual Basic 5.0, SQL Server, Front Page, Visual Source Safe.