- Over 8 Years of experience in Analysis, Design and Development of Client-Server, Web and Wireless applications primarily using .NET framework, ASP.NET MVC, Razor View Engine, TDD, ASP.NET Web API, SQL database Server, MS-Access.
- Diverse experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) especially in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deploying of applications and implementing N-tier Client/Server applications using Object Oriented design methodologies.
- Extensive experience in .NET Framework 4.5/3.5/3.0/2.0 Web based application development using Microsoft.NET technologies including ASP.NET 4.5/3.5/3.0/2.0 , C# .NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Server Controls and Web Services.
- Worked on Angular JS , Knockout JS (SPA) and Bootstrap
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism.
- Experience in Task parallel library.
- Work experience on Web based and Windows applications using DHTML Technologies, Serialization, Multithreading, N-unit, and Agile programming methodologies.
- Experienced in utilizing the new integrated features of ASP.NET 4.5/3.5/3.0 versions like Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Proficient in building Web Services using WSDL, UDDI, DISCO and SOAP Protocol and Expertise in consuming and publishing Web Services & Web Server Controls.
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Hands on experience in creating Packages, Stored Procedures, Triggers, User Defined Functions, Transaction Management, T-SQL, Query Tuning and performance.
- Good Experience with ADO.NET (2.0) as a part of accessing and updating database. Used the concepts of Data Set, Data Adapters, Data Reader and Data Repeater.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 & Oracle 11g/10g/9i databases.
- Experienced in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports and XSL-FO for report generation, integration into .NET applications.
- Experience in using Source Controls like Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Proficient in writing Unit Test Cases for Business logic, Web services and WCF.
- Extensive experience in developing N-tier Architecture having Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer using C#.NET and VB.NET.
- Expertise in understanding user requirements and translating business requirements into technical solutions.
.NET Framework (4.5,4.0,3.5,3.0,2.0),VS.NET (2012/2010/2008/05 ),
ASP.NET MVC3.0,Razor View, TDD , MVVM, ASP .NET Web API,WPF,
WCF, LINQ, ASP.NET, AJAX, ADO.NET (2.0), Entity Framework,
Enterprise Library, IIS (7.5/7.0/6.0/5.0 ),SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services
SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 10g/9i/8i, MS Access, SQL Plus, TOAD for Oracle 9.0
Microsoft Visio 2007/03, UML
SSRS, Crystal Reports 10/9, RenderX XEPWin, Active Reports .NET, Antenna House XSL–FO, Office Web Components
Windows 7/Windows XP/2000, Windows Server 2003/2008 and MS-Dos.
TFS 2012/10/08/05 , Visual Source Safe (2005/6.0), NUnit, NAnt, MS Office, MS Excel, File Net, Power Shell
- Involved in full Software development life-cycle (SDLC) followed by agile methodologies to produce high quality software model.
- Prepared Technical Specifications documents
- Designed ASP.NET MVC application having Business logic layer(C# .NET), Presentation Layer and Database Layer (Database Connection and Security Settings).
- Used Razor View Engine for HTML generation to create dynamic web pages
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework, ADO.NET objects Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to Data from the SQL Server 2008 Database.
- Actively participated in migration of existing application to .net framework 4.5 and IIS 7.5.
- Implemented Service Oriented Component (SOA) Layer using C#.net and WCF to decouple the UI with Business Logic.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Experience in working with File Net Document Management System
- Designed user interface for web forms using ASP.NET 4.5 and implemented business logic using C#.Net.
- Developed Single Page Applications using Angular JS and applied Bootstrap
- Effectively used ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks using C#.NET.
- Effectively used IEnumarator, IEnumarable for iterating the group of objects using C#.Net.
- Worked With ASP.NET 4.5 Web Parts, Navigation Control, and User Controls and developed Cascading style sheets (CSS), XSLT (Extensible Style Sheet Language Transformation) for consistent look and feel of the website.
- Involved in handling ASP.NET client side state management (view state, cookies and query strings) and server side state management (application state, session state and profile properties).
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Timer in some web pages.
- Enhanced existing pages with different AJAX controls which provided responsive user interfaces to display the data on the web page.
- Involved in developing Web Services and invoking them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Created XSL style sheets to transform XML into XSL FO and render PDF
- Involved in Unit Testing using NUnit, Modular Testing and successful integration of modules and multiple layers in the system.
- Experience in implementing TDD in order to cover every test case before deployment
- Designed SSRS Reports for customer receipt generation
- Worked with TFS Automated Builds, Branching and Merging
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Analysis and Implementation of Change Requests and Enhancements
- Created Master Pages, Site Path Navigation, and Menu Views for rich User Interface
- Experienced in developing n-tier web applications using ASP.NET, C#.NET and ADO.NET.
- Extensively used Master Pages, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) in ASP.NET to achieve consistent, rich look and feel of the web site.
- Extensively used ASP.NET 4.0 Web Server controls like Grid View, Data List and Repeater for displaying the records.
- Consumed web services to retrieve Broker information, County Network descriptions
- Object oriented technology was extensively used for developing re-usable frameworks for Data access layer and Standard EXE framework using C#.Net.
- Designed WCF with Service oriented architecture to support distributed computing where services were consumed by end users.
- Created Service Layer using C#.NET and WCF.
- Developed service class in WCF service to retrieve the prescription details of the patient and find the medical history before processing the invoice
- Developed DAL using LINQ Data context object with ADO.NET Entity Framework for LINQ, invoked DB tables and stored procedures.
- Created Scheduled jobs to extract data and generate files using SQL Agent
- Implemented ASP.NET Forms Authentication with Role based Authorization
- Used Enterprise Library Application Blocks for Exception handling and Database access
- Worked with XML, XSLT, XPATH, and XSL FO. Created numerous XSL style sheets to generate XSL FO for PDF Report Generation using XEPWin
- Worked with version controller Team Foundation Server (TFS) for maintaining history of source-code and project documents.
- Involved in creating packages, stored procedures, triggers and views in SQL 2005 for data manipulation and retrieval using PL-SQL.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Modular Testing and successful integration of modules and multiple layers in the system.
- Assisted in creating Production Release Documentation for end users
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and identifying the requirements and defining the business rules to user requirements.
- Worked collaboratively with a team which was using Agile Methodology, where I interacted with the Business group as well as my engineering Project Manager for different phases of the project.
- Designed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and Skins & Themes in ASP.NET used in the application for Presentation layer for UI.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services for implement the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and for implementing role-based security to authenticate the users.
- Designed and developed Web Forms and Polymorphism in ASP.NET for Web development.
- Used AJAX controls like Tab control, update panel, ModalPopupExtender, Script Manager, MaskedEditExtender and MaskedEditValidator for validations.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous data transfer and to improve the performance of the application by using the partial rendering feature of Ajax
- Developed Data Interacting pages to Update and Maintain Info using Data Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Extensively used XSLT for transformation of the XML documents into other XML documents.
- Implement and create Xml Web Services, with the help of WSE encrypt the xml message.
- Using Oracle 10g, Created Complex Tables and Developed Stored Procedures, Views and User- Defined functions those are required for the application.
- Performed development of Smart Client Server Windows Forms one touch deployable application with Oracle as backend.
- Created Database Tables & Stored Procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining source control using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Worked individually as well as participated in Paired Programming
- Used the N-Unit framework to handle testing user interface elements in ASP.NET.
- Worked with Business Analyst's and Project managers to drive out requirements and implemented an elegant solution to the task at hand.
- Implemented the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in N-Tier Application.
- Implemented input validation using the ASP.NET Input Validation Controls since the ASP.NET pages has event driven Server Controls, used various ASP .NET server controls and data controls.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using VB.NET, ADO.NET and SQL server 2005.
- Extensively used Object Oriented Programming Concepts in developing the application.
- Used Multithreading to monitor objects to ensure that block of code runs without interrupting from any other code running on other threads
- Involved in developing Web Services and invoking them by using XML/XSD SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Created Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2005 to transform the Data and worked extensively in T-SQL for various needs of the transformations while loading the data.
- Created sophisticated SQL Server database to responsively handle complex queries (T-SQL, DTS, triggers, stored procedures, functions and optimization) and .NET data access components.
- Used Subversion Source Control (Svn) for all the source code maintenance needs.
- Used N - unit to implement Unit, Integration and Regression Testing.
- Developing Multi-Tier/Client-Server applications and the concept of Object Oriented Programming & Component Based Programming.
- Extensively used .Net 2.0 inbuilt components like Grid view, Link button and other ASP.NET server controls in designing the front end web pages.
- Involved in using Delegates, generics, boxing-unboxing and Inheritance in C#, along with Abstract classes/Interfaces and Polymorphism.
- Extensively used ASP.NET for Web development and designed Master Pages and implemented certain styling modules in CSS.
- Used SQL OLE DB provider, ADO.Net objects such as Data Reader, Dataset, and Data Adapter, Stream Reader and XML Text Reader/Writer for consistent access to SQL Server 2005.
- Involved in writing stored procedures and triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server 2005.
- Created Business Intelligence reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2005(SSRS).
- Created web methods (WSDL) for Web Services and provided Security.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of Different Modules.