- 7 years of experience in the IT industry, involved in Complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, installation, integration, deployment, documenting and maintenance of Web and Client/Server applications.
- Expertise in implementing Web Applications and Windows Applications with n-tier architecture (including presentation, business and data tier) in various sectors like Healthcare, Finance, Education, E-commerce, Logistics and Investment Banking as per the business requirements.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies using .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1. x, ASP.NET, C#, VB.Net, ADO.NET, WCF, MVC, Ajax, JQuery, Microsoft Silverlight, Web Services, LINQ.
- Experience in using Expression Blend to design UI's with XAML and implemented them in MVC design p Confidential erns to build RIA Services
- Extensively used Master Pages in designing the WebPages and used Cascading Style sheets for a unified look of the application.
- Experience in building .NET Web Services using SOAP, UDDI and WSDL
- Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) in .Net Framework 3.5, Web API.
- Expertise in developing Graphical user interfaces using Silverlight XAML and C# for providing a more compelling, engaging and rich media experience for viewers
- Experience with Agile Methodology, MVVM and MVC p Confidential erns
- Experience in ADO.NET components such as Datasets, Data Adapters and Data Readers.
- Experience in LINQ to work with Datasets, Objects, Entities as well as ADO.NET Entity Framework
- Experience in Developing Multi-Threaded applications using GUI and Implemented MVC Framework
- Experience in database programming and development using Oracle 10g, 9i, 8i and MS SQL Server 2008, 2005 and 2000. Strong abilities in writing complex Queries, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Cursors, Triggers and Indexes at Database level using T-SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience in SQL Server 2005/2008 SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Extensive work experience with version control using Visual Source Safe 6.0 and Team Foundation Server
- Test Automation, expertise in writing NUnit tests and Fit Test. Testing of GUI
- Complete problem solving abilities and outstanding communication skills
C, C++,.Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1. 1, C#.Net 3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1 , LINQ, VB.NET, Visual Basic 6.0, PL/SQL,XML,XAML
Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, VB Script
C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC/WEBFORMS, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ, Silverlight, WPF,ADO.NET,IIS, SharePoint,TFS
Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , MS Access, My SQL, Oracle 10g/9i/8i
C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VBScript, ASP, Web API, HTML5,XML, CSS3
Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista, Linux
Design and Development tools
Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/12/10/2008 , Microsoft Visio
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS),SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS)
Microsoft Visual Source Safe 8.0/6.0,TFS
Confidential , LongIsland, NY
Role: Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle and also analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Followed Scrum and Test Driven Development Methods in Agile Scrum Methodology to produce high Quality software.
- Developed application as 3-tier application with UI in the presentation layer using MVVM, business logic in the middle layer using C#.NET, Domain Entities and data service in the backend using MS SQL Server 2008
- Developed User Interface using ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, HTML5,CSS3,JSON,Razor View Engine and HTML Helpers
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller (MVC4.0) and IIS security models
- Designed reusable class libraries, implemented those classes using C#.NET, OOPS, WSDL, SOAP
- Developed ASP.NET (ASPX) class/modules to display backend data on the web browser using ADO.NET
- Designed website in ASP.NET 4.0/3.5 with a consistent site-wide page layout Using CSS, Master Pages and their associated content pages
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages
- Used JQuery to add slick animations and effects to elements, and used simple Ajax techniques and methods
- XML, JSON and SOAP were used to exchange structured and typed information with help of web service over the internet
- Used Entity Framework to query different data source like arrays, xml file and SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in creating services using WCF and used it across various parts of the project.
- Experienced in maintaining a session of messages between a client and a service using Windows Communications Foundation (WCF) facilities.
- Maintaining the version of the project in Team Foundation Server (TFS) by merging the module developed with latest version in TFS.
- Designed and developed parameterized reports, linked reports, matrix and tabular reports with drill down, drill through and drop down menu option using SSRS.
- Extensively wrote and used T-SQL, stored procedures, Database Triggers in SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in N-unit testing of the application with different sets of inputs.
Confidential , Georgia, Atlanta
Role: .Net Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project.
- Used Agile methodology to emphasize on face-to-face communication over written documents and make sure that iteration is passing through a full software development cycle.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) to organize objects which are specialized for their tasks.
- Built GUI using HTML, Web Forms classes and AJAX control for providing a consistent look and their individual states persisted across sessions, thus saving individual preferences and providing a smooth navigation experience.
- Used Model View Controller(MVC) p Confidential ern to develop the application.
- Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to Dataset which enables program data access using intuitive native syntax and strongly typed objects in .NET Framework languages.
- Defined the object model and service contract for WCF service exposure as per the business functionalities and hosted as Windows Service
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes for communicating with other application and components
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C# that incorporates N-tier architecture including Presentation Layer, Business Objects Layer and Data Access Layer. The middle tier being Business Logic Layer containing all the business rules
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#
- Extensively used Object Oriented Concepts like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism
- Worked with State Management techniques in ASP.NET like Session State, Application State and Caching Features
- Extensively used User Controls, various Custom Controls, Validation Controls and validating user using ASP.NET
- Developed Master Pages, Themes and Cascading Style Sheets using ASP.Net to improve features and feel of the forms
- Used ASP.Net Data Grid, Data List and Repeater controls for displaying the data in a clear format.
- Extensively used technologies like AJAX for a rich UI experience.
- Wrote SQL Queries, Stored procedures, Joins, Triggers to process large collection of products and used Data Reader, Data Adapter, SQL Command and Dataset for retrieving data from database using SQL
- Extensively used Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT. Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, .Net Framework 4.0, IIS 7.0, C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, AJAX, XML, XSLT, CSS, Microsoft Visio2007, WCF, SQLSERVER 2008, Windows Server 2003, NUNIT, TFS.
Confidential , Tampa, FL Role: .Net Developer
- Analysis, design and development of Applications using Microsoft Solutions Framework processes.
- Designed and implemented a three tier architecture that included Presentation, Business and Data Access Layers
- Developed using Agile Extreme Programming Methodology & Paired Programming Methods .
- Developed architecture for this web-based application using ASP.NET 3.5, C# 3.0, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Worked with custom controls and defining layouts using Silverlight
- Implemented Web services with SOA using WCF for passing data to multiple platforms
- Used nHibernate and WCF to communicate between Data Access Layer and other business components
- Designed and developed remote client access using SOAP/XML/Web Services to allow for syncing of data at remote sites and the main data site
- Object oriented technology was extensively used for developing re-usable frameworks for Data access layer and Standard EXE framework using C# 3.0
- Developed module which deals with validating user and displaying of information depending upon role of the user in site Using ASP.NET
- Used plug-in and extensions have been developed for jQuery to make the exact functionality to work easily
- Used extensively JQuery, Java Script and ASP.NET 3.5 for AJAX Implementation and Client Side Validations
- Worked with ASP.NET 3.5 Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Extensively used ASP.NET user controls, Custom Controls, Master Pages and CSS for the ASP.NET forms.
- Designed many user screens with extensive use of Server controls like Grid views, Validation Controls and User Controls.
- Used ADO.NET to Connect to the Database that provides rich set of components for creating distributed, data-sharing applications and used ADO.NET objects such as Connection Object, Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object.
- Created new database objects like Store Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL.
- Expertise in writing and tuning the Stored Procedures. Extensively used Stored Procedures for implementing business logic.
- Implemented SSIS packages to update SQL data tables from Oracle Server.
- Involved in Unit, System and Regression testing of the interfaces developed.
- Used Visual Source Safe for the security and the version control.
Confidential, Whitehouse, Role: Sr.Programmer Analyst
- Extensively worked with ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET 2.0, VB.NET, and Oracle.
- Implemented different reusable object oriented layers (Object Layer, Business Layer, Data Access Layer) allowing each layer to work independently of the other to produce a robust System.
- Worked extensively with Web Controls and coloring of them based on the user-defined criteria.
- Designed the user interface for most of the modules using custom controls, and user controls in ASP.Net 2.0.
- Designed the ASP.Net 2.0 pages using Master Pages and CSS, Java Script for validating client controls.
- Developed the application using VB.Net, ASP.Net in-order to meet the requirements of the Project.
- Developed code for data access routines in ADO.NET which involved data manipulation with Data Reader, Data adapter, connection, collection, arrays and exception handling.
- Used VB.Net, ADO.Net and PL/SQL Procedures in-order to access the oracle database for the front-end presentation.
- Created Web Services using VB 6.0 as programming language, Oracle9i as database and ADO.NET to access and Modify data.
- Developed XML Web Services and integrated with different systems.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to Oracle data sources.
- Involved in improving the performance of the application by optimizing queries which involve querying Oracle database.
- Involved in database design and created tables, functions, stored procedures, Views, rules, Packages using Oracle.
- Designed the Test-cases and Performed Unit Testing on the modules according to the requirements.
- Used Team Foundation Server for the security and the version control.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, .Net Framework 2.0, Windows 2003, Oracle 9i, VB.NET 2.0, ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, MS Office, TFS.Confidential, Hyderabad, India Programmer Project Name: Online Shopping Center
- Developed webpages for searching particular books, writing and viewing reviews to that book, rating the book, validating the information. Developed WebPages where users are provided with a login and they can see information like status of their order, their past purchases etc.
- Worked closely with clients to design and develop solutions that meet client and audience requirements. Involved in debugging and testing, designed navigational flow and defined usability and GUI guidelines.
- Involved in the design of the database using Oracle 9i.
- Used ADO objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter.
- Involved in Writing, Modifying complex Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Performed the unit testing for the application.