- 8+years of extensive experience in web and windows application development with Microsoft .Net Technologies which includes ASP.Net, ADO.Net, VB.Net, XML, XHTML, Web Services and MVC.
- Experience in developing presentation layer using Web Forms and Windows Forms.
- Knowledgeable in all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) Designing, Developing, Coding, Debugging, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Used Test Driven Development ( TDD ), Agile/SCRUM in a fast changing environment.
- Experienced in the implementation of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Web Applications, Windows Applications using .NetFramework Class libraries and Web Services.
- Proficient in Master Pages, Themes and Cascading Style Sheets.
- Experience with ASP.Net and its components: AJAX, LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL and Typed Datasets.
- Experienced with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects: Data Access, Exception Handling, Reflection, Serialization and User Interface Process.
- Familiar with C# 4.0 features such as Dynamic Binding, Anonymous types, Query expressions, Named and optional arguments and collection initializers.
- Good knowledge and experience in Database Modeling Concepts, Query Building, Tuning, Query Optimization and Running Database.
- Experienced in handling exceptions using windows logging, text logging and database logging.
- Experience in database programming involving Stored Procedures, functions with SQL Server 2005/2008 R2.
- Used versioning tools Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version controlling of the Application.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Experienced in UML for Analysis & Design with OOP and OOAD methodologies.
- Good team spirit and organized working habits with willingness to learn new concepts.
- Excellent Communications skills, good team player and have good Analytical capabilities. Good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in team.
TECHNICAL SKILLSLanguages: C#, Visual Basic, C, C++, SQL, T - SQL
Server Scripting: ASP.Net 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 , ASP
Web Technologies: ASP.Net, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, WebForms, CSS,XML with DTD, Schemas, XSL, XSLT, DOM.
Database: SQL Server 2005/2008 R2, MS Access.
Reporting and Testing: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSIS), Crystal Reports
Application Tools: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010
Versioning: Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe
Web Servers: IIS 5.1/6.0/7.0/7.5
Methodology: UML, Agile, Object-Oriented Analysis/DesignPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Confidential, Peoria, IL
- Involved in analysis, design and development of interactions between View and Controller components of the application
- Designed and implemented User Interface Layer using ASP.NET Web Forms
- Designed and developed web pages using C#
- Involved in utilizing the web service internally for the customer verification using C#.
- Designed and implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information
- Used ADO.Net classes like SQL Connection, SQL DataAdapter, SQL DataReader and SQL Command classes for data access.
- Created ASP.NET User Controls to reduce the complexity of user interface design
- Created User input validation for new & existing users
- Used grid view sorting and paging features for Item and Service List
- Provided Session Management to preserve the state of session variables
- Involved in database design on SQL Server 2008 and development of different database objects containing functions, triggers, store procedures to manipulate database of the application
- Developed and Deployed the application in the test server for user approval and on approval it is deployed into production
Environment: .Net Framework 3.0, ASP.Net, Visual Studio 2010, C#, ADO.NET, SQL Server - 2008
Confidential, Wayne, MI
.Net Application Developer
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Functional and technical specifications.
- Worked closely with Business Teams and Technical Design Architects to understand the flow and client enhancements to the existing applications also with QA Team.
- Used Object Oriented Programming (OOP’s) concepts and Agile Methodology (SCRUM) in developing the project.
- Used WCF for developing and deploying services on Windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Worked on MVC pattern tobuild web application.
- Used Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for creating rich, sophisticated user interface for this application. Also used a combination of XAML and .Net advantage controls to develop very appealing and friendly user interface.
- Used LINQ to build set of operations, parameters and expressions during execution of a set of data from SQL Server.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.Net to communicate with the SQL Server 2005.
- Involved in Unit testing, Build and integration testing for the interfaces
- Involved in Creating tables and writing Stored Procedures required by solution
- Involved in code management activities using TFS
- Developed n-tier objects such as Business, Data Access, Application layers
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Extensively involved in gathering user requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- Developed Web Forms using C#.Net and Win forms using VB.Net.
- Debugged application in development and production environment both locally and remotely using tracing facilities.
- Used ASP.Net as presentation layer and in the Business and Data Access Layers to write Validation objects.
- Responsible for migration of webpages from ASP to ASP.NET.
- Extensively worked on code testing and bug fixing using WindowsServices.
- Designed SQL Server 2005 Database Schema for all the different modules in MS-Visio in accordance with the reports that are to be generated from the database.
- Created Stored Procedures and used for the entire database interactions from the web application.
- Experience in data mapping and data transfer using DTS.
- Implemented Windows Integrated security for multiple sites within the application, where a single user can have different access levels in different sites.
Environment: ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net, AJAX, T- SQL, Visio, XML,, HTML, CSS, SQL Server 2005.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum Framework) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Involved in gathering and preparing the requirements from clients for product design and enhancements.
- Participated in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the project team to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Designed, implemented and configured WCF service layer.
- Worked with XML, XSD and XSLT while implementing WCF.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Created User Controls, Custom controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer classes using C# and .Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Enabled Client-side Data Validation in .NET using the validation controls like Regular Expression validator, Required Field validation, etc.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 used ADO.NET and Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Developed Reports used with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Designed, coded, tested applications identified system deficiencies and recommended solutions.
Environment: VisualStudio2008, C#, ASP.NET 3.0, Entity Frame Work 4.0, HTML,DHTML, Web Forms, Java Script, JQuery, XML,XSD,XSLT, WCF, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, SQL Server 2005, Windows XP, UML, SQL Server Reporting Services.
Confidential, NYC, New York
Role: Software Development Engineer
- Prepared the design document for the flow of each module and their dependency over other modules.
- Documented all the test cases based on the requirements gathered for unit testing as well as for integration testing.
- Developed the user interface components apart from the ready to use components using CSS to maintain the uniformity across the application.
- Implemented SOAP WebServices for total equipment and Mechanic details accessible over all the departments.
- Participated and delivered various work products in the development and implementation of Software deliverables and Software configuration management (SCM)
- Incorporated REST Web API based endpoint on the Web Role and exposed bi-directional POST methods to receive/ send Tickets, Attachments and Receipts.
- Incorporated WCF Service with WSHttpBinding and basicHttpBinding to receive Tickets, Attachments.
- Created multiple Worker Processes to perform Receive, Route, Transform and Delivery of Tickets.
- Configured Service Identifies, Relying Party Applications, Role group in Access Control Service (ACS) and used in Web Roles for authentication of partners.
- Generated and used Certificates to create secure SSL connections with relying partners.
- Written LINQ queries to retrieve data from SQL Storage.
- Developed Storage component using Storage Clients to handle storage operations.
- Used Task Parallel Library to spin multiple threads in Worker Processes for background operations.
- Code developed based on best practices and Design patterns.
- Run TEST Automations for System Integration Testing (SIT).
- Worked in rapid Agile environment, in creating work items, bug fixes and estimation of tasks using TFS 2012.
- Involved in end-to-end migration of ASP.NET Web form application to ASP.NET MVC4 based application
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, SSMS 2012, .NET Framework 4.0, C# .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC4, REST WEB API, WCF, LINQ, XML, JSON, SOAP, WSDL, SQL Server 2012, ADO.NET, Task Parallel Library, TFS 2012, IIS 8.0, Windows 8
Confidential ., Malvern, PA
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, and design and developing using ASP.Net front end technology.
- Involved in the iterative process of development in Agile and Scrum environment.
- Created Master Pages and styles to maintain uniformity throughout the website.
- Used jQuery for rich looking of Web application and also used AJAX components in the user interface development.
- Used N-tier architecture to development of the code.
- Client and server side validations are done using Java Script and ASP.Net validation controls.
- Used LINQ to SQL which supports binding to common controls, such as grid control.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and master pages in the web forms design.
- Implemented security, where a single user can have different access levels.
- Used WCF for developing and deploying services on Windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Designed database in SQL Server and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce complexity of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Used TFS for version controlling of the application.
Environment: C# 3.5/4.0, ASP.Net 3.5/4.0, Visual Studio 2008/2010, ADO.Net, HTML, WCF, DHTML, XML, SOAP, Web Services, SQL Server 2008,SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), TFS, CSS, AJAX.