- With over 7 years of experience in the industry as Software Developer in analyzing, debugging, testing in TDD for better code quality and maintaining 3 - tier Enterprise Web applications using Server-side scripting like PHP, Java front and backend technologies like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java/ J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, XML, AWS and MySQL and 6 months experience in R-Programming language.
- Gained hands-on experience in machine learning algorithms, data structures, and OOP’s concepts.
- Inclusive knowledge of Waterfall, SDLC, Agile scrum methodologies through participating in some meetings of a scrum, implementing and testing in some projects.
- Expertise in gathering business requirements, creating multi-level documentations and process flows using MS Visio and in the designing phases.
- Extensive experience with Jenkins and Maven scripts and GIT version control. Responsibility in the business software design, Microservices, systems analysis/development and full lifecycle project management.
- Worked on my knowledgeable skills in acquiring perception about data science language in R-Programming for protein spectra from AWS cloud and implemented a matching algorithm.
- Have a self-learnt experience about UiPath and White papers from the company Accelirate.
- Cognitive skill in publishing web services through Restful API and hosting them.
- Working experience with Databases like Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server.
- Proficient in programming by using the IDE such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, and learning new web technologies.
- A chance to prove myself working with the patent project in new technology, which is a data Science project, showing my adaptability skills.
- Also, academic projects include developing on multithreading concepts, RMI, Client-Server programs and on advanced data structures and databases connections and writing complex SQL queries.
- Extensive experience with Web logic, Web Sphere application server, Apache Tomcat.
Technologies/ Cloud: Java/ J2EE, C, C++, PHP, ASP.NET, AWS, HTML, JSP
Frameworks: Spring-Batch JSR 352JSF, Hibernate, Automation, R Studio, R
Database Administration: Oracle, RDBMS, M Access, PL/SQL, IBM DB2
Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDE, Git, Maven
Operating System & Utilities: Windows, MAC OS, Linux, MS Office, Adobe
Others: Software Development Lifecycle, Clinical Trial Lifecycle, Scrum Agile Methodology
Senior Java Developer
- Design and creates the technical solution using Spring Batch JSR-352 in the various interfaces assigned in the JIRA tasks.
- Lead the team of 5 members initiating about the project and making the team understand the technology for coding and testing purposes.
- Attending daily stand-up calls and sprint calls, addressing day to day technical issues.
- Debugging and testing the issues finding the root cause of it.
- Identifying the gaps in the current controls and suggest ways to improve the performance of the existing process.
- Interactive with different teams from partners as well as clients discussing about the functional, relational issues and clarifications and with testers to ensure the successful application run before the actual build happens.
- Interface development in Spring Batch JSR 352 and Data base IBM DB2 and complete build test in deploy phase.
- Ensuring Quality Assurance of the deliverables and the support and advice QA team testing in various environments.
- Wrote SQL and PL/SQL queries for updating the data into Oracle using SQL Developer and Oracle Tools.
- Sending Scripts to the DB team and config changes respectively for the paths to ensure the SFTP protocols and security and batch frequency.
- Update the SVN day-to-day for code to reflect correctly according to the commits we make and migrate into the builds in cloud technologies Azure.
- Maintaining the fixing the Sonar Issues and the Build Fixes as required for the interfaces.
- Once the UAT application is deployed successfully, if required responsible for being on the production support site/ team.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for discussing and understanding the requirements received from the client and preparing design document with approach details for the implementation of the enhancement.
- Discussed and interacted for various use cases and process flows with BA’s/ Users/ Stakeholders and for better implementation designs for the application.
- Integrated Spring among different layers of an application. Used Spring JDBC template at DAO Layer.
- Developed UML class diagrams and Data model diagrams during the design phase for different modules in the application.
- Designing and developing Restful API and services using best practices to interact within the microservices and with the front-end using spring MVC and spring rest.
- Checked and refactored the flow of the legacy code into JEE 7 applying Singleton and DAO to make it more maintainable and testable in TDD.
- Attending daily stand-up calls and onshore, offshore meetings to discuss about the project.
- Developed the application from the front end using Angular for the completed designed modules, creating Entity beans and Session beans for processing and implementing business classes respectively.
- Created DB scripts for the data tables. Developed various Junit test cases for both Unit and Functional Testing. Configured Ant scripts during solving code dependencies.
- Migrating the application to Cloud environment using the Amazon web services- EC2, S3 and various services of AWS.
- Designed and implemented back-end business logic using Servlets for registration, login, updating.
- Developed MVC Controller through Servlet and Generate dynamic MVC view by using JSP.
- Developed Application’s Forms (UI) and Actions under MVC Model.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate for data persistence in Workflow screens.
- Used LDAP Authentication for single sign and authentication, logging and Validating User Credentials.
- Interacting with different teams on this project and with the direct client for business requirements, migration and code deliveries. Resolved client and server-side validations.
- Developed UML class diagram, sequence diagram and implementation details. Performed development and JUNIT testing (Postman, Advanced Rest Client) and created S3 buckets for EC2 instances to store all the content including HTML pages, images, CSS files and script files.
- Make code changes based on client or business requirements and involved in handling bugs reported by either QA or client teams and assigning a task for QA team to verify that the fix is resolved.
- Have replaced the Java Messaging Service (JMS) calls with AWS SQS and used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
- Worked with DB team to create or modify the SQL queries. Used MySQL as a Database and Hibernate for ORM.
- Developing Restful Web Services by using Spring Boot. Developing SOAP web services and microservices using Spring Boot and providing contracts to the clients
- Actively participated in daily stand up meetings.