- Over 8 years of Experience in Application development using Object Oriented Analysis, Design, and Development using J2EE technologies.
- Computer Science Graduate with Experience in Complete Software Development Life Cycle
- Extensive experiences in web based multi-tier enterprise applications & Client/Server Applications using Java/J2EE technologies and have good exposure in Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Spring 3.x and Struts 2.x Frameworks.
- Good cognizance of Design Patterns, Spring, Hibernate, Database Concepts, Version Control System, Git, and Object-Oriented Programing Concepts
- Experienced working with RDBMS as Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MySQL, DB2, MS SQLserver, and developed SQL scripts and PL/SQL (queries, functions, procedures and triggers, and users) on oracle database
- Hands on experience in building and deploying tools like ANT and MAVEN as well as version control using SVN/Subversion, Jenkins, CVS, and GIT.
- Good Cognizance of Lambda architecture, HDFS coupled with some hands-on experience working with Hive, R, NoSQL and knowledgeable about Pig and SQLite
- Good knowledge of SOAP/REST web Services, RDBMS, JSON, AJAX, and jQuery
- Highly knowledgeable in Use Cases, Unified Modelling Language, Conceptual Models, Collaboration Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Activity, and Sequence Diagrams
- Comfortable working in both individual and team environments
- Good cognizance of ANT, MAVEN, and LOG4J
- Involving in Unit and Integration Testing apart from developing Test cases and Test plans
- Extensive Experience of SDLC and AGILE methodologies like SCRUM, TDD, and Pair Programing.
- Hands on experience working with developing micro services like REST web service using JSON and XML formats.
- Good cognizance of providing logging facility using Log4j and log monitoring using SPLUNK.
- Developed web-applications using various design patterns, including session MVC, Data Access Object, Singleton, and Factory Pattern.
- Good knowledge on continuous integration tools like Jenkins and Quick Build.
- Expertise in using Junit and Power Mock for unit level testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner and Multi-tasker along with the effective time and resource management
- Enthusiastic, eager to take responsibility and initiative in any given task with a positive attitude
Data Bases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008, MySQL
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, jQuery, and JUnit
Development IDE’s: Eclipse, Visual Studio and NetBeans
CI/CD tools: Jenkins and puppet
Monitoring tools: JIRA and CA Agile Central
Build tools: UML, Maven, Ant
Visualization Tools: Excel, Tableau
Development Methodologies: Agile Development, TDD
Web/Application servers: Apache Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/Unix
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in the requirement analysis and design phases to understand all the technical assessments, and to participate in implementation with minimal errors.
- Actively contributed in developing user interface with HTML5, CSS3, JSON, SAAS, jQuery, AJAX, and on server-side Technology with Node Js.
- Made use of Bootstrap frontend framework for easier as well as faster web development.
- Create and edit sites implementing responsive design & themes using front-end development frameworks along with its maintenance.
- Used React JS and various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries to develop various screens for the front end.
- Built re-usable forms with their validations using React Js with Redux Architecture by writing minimal code.
- Chai and Mocha are used to test React Js components.
- Worked with Mongoose connector to interact with MongoDB for database persistence using Node.js
- Authentication and Authorization security configurations using Node.jsare implemented by JSON Web tokens.
- Worked with development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
- Batch processing of input file scanning and posting the batch job requests to MQ is done using Spring Boot.
- Authentication and security to web services is implemented with Oauth 2 using React-Redux- OAUTH2.
- MYSQL database is used to load the application data and wrote complex queries, PL/SQL procedures, and functions to perform various operations on the application data.
- Worked with MongoDB to perform some asynchronous operations.
- Developed front end modules and integrated them with back-end using Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Application Security is implemented using Spring Security.
- Used Log4j to capture the log details that includes runtime exceptions.
- Configured Apache Kafka Producer and Consumer metrics to visualize the Kafka system performance and monitoring.
- Application is deployed on to the web servers by using Gradle build tool.
- Worked with Jenkins continuous Integration and deployment.
- Junit, and Spock frameworks are used to perform unit, integration, and functional testing.
- Multithreading and Collection API are used to implement business logic.
- Tracking bugs, issues, and project management functions in the application is done using JIRA.
- Droolssystem used to maintain business rules, maintenance, and enforcement of business policies in an organization, application, or service.
- Provided on call support to fix production issues after the deployment.
Confidential, Bloom field, CT
- Enhanced an existing application to follow strict MVC patterns which resulted in 30% code reduction and improved the ease of development, scalability and, performance.
- Worked extensively withAJAXfor bringing data from backend without reloading the page.
- Wrote POJO classes, implemented caching techniques and database configuration using Hibernate.
- Worked on PL/SQL stored procedures using Oracle and JDBC for connectivity.
- Configured various interceptors for transaction management, security, Audit logging(database) and logging usingSpringAOP.
- Used Spring MVC for REST API’s, Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection, and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Inversion of Control (IOC) is used to develop code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using annotations.
- Implemented logging using Log4j.
- Process building, and continuous integration is done through ANT and Jenkins.
- Experienced with distributed transaction management with isolation/propagation levels with SpringJTA.
- Used Node and Grunt for templating and building component-based Angular architecture and SASS preprocessing. usedPivotalCloudFoundryPlatform build upon Amazon Web Services to Implement Micro-Services.
- RabbitMQ is used in Creating and managing the application integration endpoints and queuesthat provides the data to other applications.
- Jasmine, Karma is used to create unit test cases for front end and Junit tests for Presentation, Business, and Data Access layers.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of the system and developed few of the specifications that include Use case, Class, Activity, and Sequence diagrams.
- Worked in an agile environment. Experience working with scrum team and TDD. Used HP Quality Centre to view the requirements and tasks.
- Developed project plans by making use of the Agile software development methodology.
- Worked with multithreading and thread synchronization intensively to control how the resources can use the data.
- Hibernate is used in the data Access layer to access the data and update it.
- API gateways are used to integrate and manage APIs.
- Used SoapUI for load testing the Web Services.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for testing.
- Developed Junit test cases for all the modules developed.
- GIT is used for version control across the common source code developed by the developers.
- Migrated to AngularJS to develop single page Web Application.
- Knowledgeable about Financial, Media, Project Management, and Entertainment domain.
- Used JSF to develop code for User input validation’s and page navigation.
- Used Eclipse to develop the debug the application. Used JSF and jQuery validation framework for form validations.
- Used Hibernate data access layer to access and update the data in the database.
- Used Subversion control for the software configuration management and version control.
- Maintained mongo DB servers across multiple environments.
- Written the Java code for JSF tags and components.
- Used PMT core (Project Management Tool) to create and configure the Project plan and its details. Validated the plan details using plan Viewer.
- Used SQL procedures and statements to fetch the data from the database.
- Created new views and added few new columns to the existing views in the database using SQL.
- Used Spring to develop the application and had some experience working with DB2.
- Used AJAX communication to reload particular component at certain intervals.
- MVC design-patterns and Swing API’s were used extensively to design the GUI.
- Junit was used to develop test cases of the components.
- Knowledgeable about Financial, Media, Project Management, and Entertainment domain.
- Understanding end to end interaction flow between doctors and Field executives.
- Involved in developing pages to populate patient’s data from various feeds using JSON based API through Ajax.
- Converted JSON data to html contents to populate the data in UI.
- Responsible for supporting existing applications, developing new features for existing applications, and developing new web-based applications (focus on cross-browser and cross-platform issues).
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, CSS floats, and browser compatibility.
- Responsible for implementation of mock-ups provided by the UI team.
- Provided support during QA/Deployment cycle.
- Designed application databases using MySQL sometimes rewrote queries to improve query response time.
- Identified problems and implemented effective solutions.
- Responsible for performance optimization on code and database level.
- Used SVN to maintain current and historical versions of files such as source code and web pages.
- Adhered to and recommends improvements to project coding standards
- Responsible for sharing knowledge among team members related to developed module.
- Attended agile meetings (Scrum, Sprint Planning).