- 7 years of work experience and background as a Java Developer in Software development using Object - Oriented, Java/J2EEand Client Server technologies.
- Experience on implementation of complex Client/Server Intranet/Web based n-tier systems in various platforms like Banking, Financial & E-commerce.
- Involved in various projects related to Data Modelling, System Analysis, Design and Development for both OLTP and Data warehousing environments.
- Expert level understanding of development life cycle using Waterfall, Test Driven Development (TDD), iterative and AgileScrum practices.
- Developed applications following 12 factor principles and implemented design patterns.
- Exposure to SaaS, PaaSInfrastructure Application support. Support installation, configuration and customization of Middleware and associated components.
- Good experience in designing the complex applications using object-oriented methodologies by creating use cases, class diagrams, interaction and sequence diagrams and recognizing design patterns.
- Hands on experience in Angular.js, Angular 2, React.js and Node.js.
- Created UI application using Angular 4 and Typescript.
- Used Angular 4 routers for setting up various views and sub views.
- Worked on some of the new features ofAngular 4like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- Work experience in using XMLtechnologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX,DOM, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, SOA, JAXB, JAXP and Custom Tags.
- Experience in using React.js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router,Redux, Animations, and Flux concept
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, JSF and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Hands on working experience with EnterpriseJavaBeans (EJBs) that include Session Beans, Message Driven Beans.
- Extensive experience in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns like Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object, Business Delegate and Singleton.
- Proficient with multiple packages of the CoreJavaAPI, Collections and Generics.
- Familiar with Java 8 concepts like Lambda Expressions, Functional Interfaces, Stream API, Joda.Org(Time and Date API)
- Expertise in working with Service Oriented Architecture & consuming and producing web services mainly SOAP, Restful, JAX-WS and UDDI.
- Experience in integratingMicroservices Architecture with Spring Boot and Docker.
- Good Knowledge and experience in codingJavaapplications on both client-side and server-side using JDBC and advanced multithreading.
- Extensive experience in developing messaging module by using Spring JMS, Apache Camel, Active MQ and Rabbit MQ.
- Work experience on application servers like IBMWebSphere Application Server, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat web server and JBoss.
- Worked with cloud services like Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Google Cloud.
- Knowledge in Open shift Enterprise, DockerImages, BRMS images.
- Worked on build and deploy tools like Jenkins, Maven and Ant.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java 8, SQL, Scala
Java EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, RMI, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, JSTL, MVC,Struts
Messaging Servers: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka
API: DOM (Data Object Model), JTA (Java Transaction API
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, JSF, Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Core.
Web/Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic Application Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Fa ade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, Cassandra, PL/SQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Couchbase.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans, IntelliJ, MS Visual Studio, WebStorm, Brackets, TFS.
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, JAXB, JAX: RS, WSDL, AWS, Apache Axis, XML, XHTML, XSLT and JAX-WS
Operating Services: Windows 7/8/10, Linux, Solaris 11, AIX(UNIX) 7.1, MacOS.
Source Control Tools: CVS, SVN, VSS, Rational Clear Case, Source Tree, Stash-Git
Testing: Junit, TestNG, Jasmine, Selenium, Mockito, Power Mockito, Cucumber
Build and Performance Managing Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, JIRA
Confidential, Loveland, OH
Java Full-Stack Developer
- Worked in an Agile- Scrum development methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work with monthly iteration, also involved in sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by developing web services using SOAP, XML and WSDL.
- Developing the application by implementing MVC Architecture integrating Spring frameworks.
- Developed single page applications using Angular JS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3,React.js, Node.jsand Bootstrap.
- Used Bootstrap components to develop Responsive web design and user facing features using ReactJS in view layer.
- Used React JS for the use of metrics and end-end events tracing for the analysis purpose.
- Used Redux middleware for logging and talking to the asynchronous API.
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- Implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, which reduces the development time to handle the exceptions.
- Designed the entire application to support Test Driven Development(TDD) by making use of Dependency Injection through unity framework and developed a generic repository.
- Used Spring Repository to load data from MongoDB database to implement DAO layer.
- Developed restful resources using spring and Jersey to serve the web application data in JSON format and usedApacheCamelfor messaging routing.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Spring ORM module for integration with Hibernate for persistence layer.
- Used Hibernate Object Relational Mapping (ORM) features for creating the entity domain objects and base hibernate support features for creating data access layer objects.
- Utilized MongoDB, to build NoSQL schema's and performed CRUD operations as per the requirements.
- Designed and implemented the MongoDB schema andwrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Upgraded Java 8 version into server and used Lambda expressions, Joda.org(Time/Date), Stream API in Drools to deploy KIE sessions into Open shift enterprise and integrated with eclipse.
- Used Kafka to implement message retry mechanism in the event of any failure of systems and enhanced the listeners for RabbitMQ and Apache Kafka.
- Created Instances and virtual private cloud using EC2 and VPC API in AWS.
- Created environment for Microservice architecture (MSA) and deployed into AWS using Open Shift Environment (OSE) as Docker Images.
- Integrated Spring Boot with Microservices architecture and deployed it into AWSusing Dockers.
- Configured JBOSS as HTTPS server to make all application HTTPS compliant.
- Used Google'sguavaAPI for generating checksum and this checksum used to verify the integrity of the document transferred by the consumer.
- Implementation of Git-SVN for migrating SVN repository with Git and Integration with Jenkins for ContinuousIntegration (CI) with adherence to Agile Process.
- Used GitHub version controlling tools (CI/CD) to maintain project versions supported the application through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
Java /J2EE Developer
- Followed Agile methodology during development of the project and oversaw the software development in Sprints by attending daily stand-ups.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns and core design patterns - DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Page Iterator and Controller and MVC patterns.
- Enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow MVC patterns for improving source code maintenance which results in significant percentage of code reduction, ease of upgrade and scalability.
- Experience on creating new React/React-Native components, containers, services, and APIs for maintaining theprototypes.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked with XML to exchanges messages through JMS among servers to retrieve information about customer details.
- Designed the Architecture of the project as per Spring MVC Frameworkand worked with Data tables & High Charts modules to create data tables and charts populated with dynamic JSON data coming through API Endpoints.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs, Spring Boot for micro-services and Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Spring ORMwiring with Hibernate provided access to Oracle RDBMS.
- Modified web.xml and inject Spring Security to ensure back-end security and enhanced do Post method inservlet to avoid multiple submissions.
- Used SOAP protocol, JAX-WS and Apache CXF in development of web services.
- Consumed SOAP services and parses XML to Java Objects.
- Developed RESTful API's, which takes in an HTTP request and produces the HTTP response in JSON Format using play.
- Integrated configuredCamelwith ActiveMQ to use it as bus.
- Used Hibernate object relational mapping on the database schema.
- Interaction with Oracle database is implemented using Hibernate.
- Installed and configured OracleRDBMSon Windows environments.
- Automation done usingGoogleCloudAPI and Fastlane automation tools (Spaceship Library) through JRuby for sears store.
- Used Unix utilities for manual job submission, data validation and to restart the failed jobs.
- Developed Linux Shell Scripts for dumping and moving files.
- Deployed web and enterprise applications on JBoss application server.
- Used maven for build and deploy the procedure scripts in Unix and Linux environments using Hudson.
- Used GitHub for version control and configured Hudsonfor dependencies and Log4J for logging.
- Used Git with Stash for code repositories.
- Used Hudson for continuous integration (CI) and deployment into JBoss server.
- Used JUnit as a part of unit testing for all the web services produced.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in analysis, design and development and testing phases of the application development using Scrum Agile methodology.
- Designed, developed and deployed various data gathering forms using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, JSP and Servlets.
- Designed Front-end components with React JS and Redux to handle dynamic data.
- Created dynamic web pages using AngularJS framework. Worked on two-way, one-way data binding, built-in components and developed single page applications using Angular JS.
- Good knowledge on using Angular APIs like @angular/http For making HTTP requests, @angular/common Common-core things including form validation, @angular/router Routing for our entire app .
- Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Implemented various design patterns like MVC, Factory, Singleton.
- Involved in the application development using Spring Core, Spring JEE, Spring Aspect modules and Java web-based technology Web Services (REST/SOA).
- Designed the data layer using a combination of SOAP, Restful web services and occasionally Hibernate ORM.
- Experience in using persistence API to do the Object Mapping.
- Used Hibernate as the system layer to talk to the database and perform CURD operations.
- Used JDBC and Hibernate API's to access remote oracle databases.
- Developed server-side services using Java multithreading (Core Java).
- Involved in developing Classes diagram in UML showing generalization and other relationships, Sequence diagram describing the interaction of objects over time.
- Created and implemented SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- DevelopedUNIXshell scripts for automating project management tasks.
- Used Log4J to monitor the Error Logs and used Maven to build the application.
Environment: Agile, Java/J2EE, UML, MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS, JSP, React JS, Redux, Spring, Spring Core, Spring JEE, SOA, SOAP, REST, ORM, Hibernate, SQL, Log4J.
- Implemented design patterns like MVC, Singleton.
- Configured controllers using Struts Framework.
- Used Eclipse IDE to write code for Servlets, Struts and EJBs
- Server-side validations in the UI are achieved using Struts Validation.
- Developed the web interface using MVC design pattern with Struts framework.
- Developed the business objects usingEJBfor calling data access objects.
- Responsible in transforming the wireframes and mockups to develop web pages.
- Used NPM and Bower package managers to install and manage all the required packages., made use of Gulp task runner to compile sass files to CSS minify files, compress images etc.
- Developed the action and action form classes, based on the Struts framework, to handle the pages.
- Created tile definitions, Struts- config files and resource bundles using Struts framework.
- Implemented Action classes using Struts framework.
- Created use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, and object diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Worked with OOPS concepts and memory concepts like string pool.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Used SVN for version controlling.
- Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) to write static and complex queries while communicating with Oracledatabase.
- Integrating the newly written code with the existing application and performing integration and complete functionality.
- Involved in sprint planning, code review, and daily standup meetings to discuss the progress of the application.
- Implementation of Web Design based on CSS3, HTML5, Front-End Framework.
- Developed both Session and Entity beans representing different types of business logic abstractions.
- Collaborate with other scrum teams to understand the dependency.
- Understanding the User Story and wireframes to estimate the story point during sprint planning.
- Discussed with database team to understand the database architecture to design the forms and fields.
- Handled all the client-side validations, dropdown menu population and tab navigation using jQuery.
- Interacted with middle layer team to integrate UI layer with web services read data for performing functionality.
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Wrote stored procedures, views, cursors and triggers using MYSQL.
- Implemented Design Patterns, Database Design, Normalization, Stored Procedures in MS SQL Server and involved in all stages of system development life cycle.
- Completed all my assigned user stories within the sprint and helped team members to complete their stories.
- Analyzed the modules and performed Unit testing and provided fix for the identified issues.