- Highly experienced Solution Architect; PMP, CISSP, and ITIL certified, with an extensive background working with large scale Projects, Business Process Analysis, Requirements Definition, Software Engineering, Risk Management, CMMI.
- Hands on experience and knowledge in to include expertise in functional analysis, and accreditation and Information Assurance (IA) testing, and implementation and deployment support.
- Highly experienced in designing and implementing complete end - to-end solutions ranging up to enterprise level with world-wide usage.
- Experienced in designing, maintaining, and building data models; conceptual, logical, and physical.
- Experienced in transformation projects, introduction of new technologies, client facing, vendor and subcontractor management.
- In-depth knowledge covering all phases of the software development life-cycle, CMMI, UML, design, programming, reengineering, installation, maintenance, customer facing.
- In-depth knowledge of the project management life-cycle, scheduling, task assignment, risk tracking, status reporting, briefing, ad-hoc requests, project/team/client communications
- Directly responsible for leading development teams using Agile techniques with test-driven development and continuous integration; responsible for daily O&M support; and managed customer engagements and relationships with civilian, government and DOD clients.
- Experience with Data Warehousing, Data Mining, Business Intelligence
- Familiarity with software as a service, rules engines, message queuing
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Unix, Linux, Windows, AS/400
- .Net, C#, VB, Java/J2EE
- HTML, XML, SOAP, JMS, JNDI, Flash, Silverlight
- Oracle, SQL Server, DB2/400, MySQL
- UML, Rational Tools, Spiral, RAD, Agile
- Subversion, CVS, Team Foundation
- Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Supporting the initial stand-up of the O&M infrastructure for the USCIS Transition Program.
- Defined Business and Functional Requirements using Rational Requite Pro.
- Built logical and physical data models.
- Created go-live plans, integration points, risk profiles.
- Developed Use Case UML models.
- Implementing enterprise monitoring systems using OPNET and Tivoli.
- Defined, built, and instituted ITIL and CMMI compliant processes including information and quality assurance.
- Creating standard and ad-hoc queries, metrics analysis, and statistical reporting.
- Analysis and mitigation of project risks.
- Worked with 508 compliance assurance.
- Developed staffing plans, interviewed and hired staff.
- Transitioned applications and services from development to production.
- Interaction with senior government management.
- Managed schedules, budgets, costing, and tasking.
Sr. Solution Architect
- Architected and managed complete end-to-end web-based solutions, using .Net, J2EE, patterns, SOA, and Agile/Scrum.
- Facilitated client engagements for requirements definition, application design, and prototype demonstrations.
- Integrated of diverse hardware, COTS, and custom software.
- Lead testing and test result evaluations and refactoring plans.
- Developed project plans, budgets, schedules, go-live plans.
- Defined project scope, phases, risks, metrics, success factors, and resource allocation.
- Direct client facing engagements with both U.S. and international concerns.
- Managed within a matrix organization of developers, testers, and non-technical personnel, both on and off shore.
- Built detailed designs with UML, performed trade-studies, worked with vendors, designed software, managed multiple projects, led on-shore and off-shore teams, and managed coding.
- Developed multiple applications on client specified platforms using Java, .Net, and C/C++.
- Managed multiple SQL Server, Oracle, and DB2 Databases, created data analysis queries, stored procedures, and administrator functions.
- Implemented automated testing using Mercury test suite.
- Managed engagements using Agile and Srum techniques.
- Architected satellite video/radar tracking system in support of SBINet project with CBP.
- Integrated video and sensor data with into a situational awareness
- Architected enterprise security system for airports; biometrics, video tracking.
- Architected enterprise identity management systems with biometrics, 3d-facial recognition, voip, single signon.
- Architected several web based systems for collecting and presenting data in various formats.
Senior Software Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer in charge of 2 highly technical teams, each supporting a different critical national defense system.
- Directly responsible for ensuring the system’s 24/7 availability comprised of multiple servers, firewalls, and workstations, running a combination of Win2000, Win2000 Server, Win2003 Server, and XP.
- Performed all information assurance, customer interaction, new requirements definition, configuration management, trouble-shooting, test-driven development, configuration, and task tracking.
- Designed and administered the SQL Server Databases, and programmed heavily in VB.Net and C#.
- Implemented quality assurance standards, CMMI-3.
- Managed Software Development and System infrastructure for Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) including information assurance.
- Chief Architect and Lead Software Engineer, was in charge of all aspects of NCIS internal-use systems and software development.
- Direct client facing, gathered requirements, specified architecture, enterprise design, wrote functional specifications, established schedules, assigned tasking, and supervised testing and implementation.
- Managed developers, help-desk, network engineers, and repair facility.
- Developed and executed budgets.
- Performed extensive “hands-on” programming of complex enterprise applications on multiple IBM AS/400s, using J2EE, Struts, Spring, Oracle, and DB2/400.
- Developed an enterprise wide multi-tiered Case Management system to collect, report, sanitize, and mine, criminal, adjudicative, and counterintelligence data.
- Developed an Enterprise System integrated across several AS/400 platforms and Windows Servers, with Data storage using SQL Server and DB2/400.
- Developed Web Services and SOA framework to allow outside access for data queries through SOAP/XML interface with an Oracle backend.
- Designed and developed a Financial Management System to collect and track all financial transactions and budgeting requests/executions for
- Developed an NCIS enterprise portal for access to all NCIS systems.
- Instituted continual process improvement and refinement.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes