A position allowing for proven quality work in a detail-oriented,
- Awarded 2 Citi Stars for exceptional work ethic, moral and quality.
- Friendly, enthusiastic personality and always willing to learn and coach others.
- Professional demeanor and exceptional interpersonal skills gained through extensive nteraction with the public in previous activities and currently with management.
- Distinctive combination of creativity and analytical skills with exceptional detail-orientation.
- Computer proficient in AS400, MS Programs (Excel, Access, Word), PowerPoint,
- PeopleSoft, Concur Expenses, Lotus Notes, CATS (Corrective Action Tracking
- System), EERS (Electronic Entitlement Review System), Groupwise, and Internet research on a PC platform.
- Recognized for dependability and "getting the job done" through persistence and a strong, moral work ethic.
Held leadership positions within the Emergency Medical Professions and Business Departments.
Performed numerous hours of volunteer work within local community.
Marketing | Business Management | Business Management Process | Business Finance | Medical Terminology Knowledge
Confidential, Westlake, TX August 2008- Present
Business Analyst/Client Advocate - Conversion Services
Directly responsible for large acquisitions of customer files to First American database. Complete analyzing of data received and identify obstacles. Identify and implement best practices across department and business. Escalate items that might threaten project goals and timelines to the proper persons for resolution. Ensure proper communication of problems and results to appropriate parties. Maintain a strong written and verbal relationship with Data Services and Account Reps and ensure pertinent information is shared to all necessary. Guarantee accurate and timely completion of reports, customer requests, and acquisitions with appropriate Accounting charges while maintaining compliance. Assist in the creation of any required procedural documentation and maintain updates in conformity with ISO regulations.
Confidential, Irving, TX May 2003 to Dec 2006
Compliance & Entitlement Specialist / Auditing
Responsible for all system entitlements for The Home Depot Retail Private Label Commercial clients. Execute a wide variety of audit tests/procedures and accurately interpret results against defined criteria such that the work is performed in accordance with professional and departmental standards. Ensure identification and execution of best practices across the business. Add value by serving as a facilitator in business risk assessments and reviews to assist management in the effective discharge of their responsibilities. Coordinate audit work with the outside auditors and ensure open communication. Support 2000+ employees and oversee system access requests, modifications, and deletes. Project lead for new initiatives in Commercial organization. Change Control member with decisions made on documentation and procedures.
Risk and Control Self Assessment (RCSA) / Compliance & Auditing
Perform compliance functions for audits and business monitoring events, including policies & procedures. Create and update entitlement profiles for new initiatives or business changes. Carry out an appraisal of the effectiveness of the policies, procedures and standards. Communicate audit results, both verbally and in writing, so they are persuasive, appropriately contexted, and understood by the recipient. Monitor management's response and implementation. Work with new client portfolios to ensure compliance upon acquisition. Work with limited supervision, and seek guidance from team and supervising personnel when circumstances warrant.
- Ensure compliance with Government and Citi regulations and policies.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, OFAC, Regulations Z, P & O, Patriot Act and
- FACT Act.
- Continuous process improvement and solution identification.
- Research client portfolios to facilitate the identification of best practices to be
- utilized within other entities.
- Complete scheduled Compliance tests per the direction of Operations Control
- and the suggestion of Audit Risk and Review (ARR).
- Write and revise Custom tests and Risk Assessment Matrices as needed.
- Work with and report compliance issues to site BISO.
Service Engineering - UAT Testing (Operations and Training Dept)
Implemented, performed and reported the Minimum Payment Reset process for Irving, TX and Layton, UT. Worked with The Home Depot senior management, Citi management, and Legal to ensure that the proper terms of agreement were distributed to the cardholder during and after conversion.
- Wrote the Customer Service New Hire Training Manual and conducted the new hire training classes.
- Lead contact during implementation and conversion of The Home Depot portfolio to Citi. Performed Pricing Strategy changes for THD clients.
- Conducted site testing/verification of system when new systems, or enhancements, were implemented.
- Worked with management to identify required system functionality per business requirements.
- Maintained Mitigation Log and identified system workarounds to ensure full functionality.
- Ensured business requirements were updated and accurate for various clients