To obtain a challenging position as Business Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Professional Experience :
March 1994 – March 2007 (13 years)
- Gathering requirements, analyzing the technical and non-technical requirements.
- Interacting and arranging inter-department and organizing JAD session between vendors for technical, non-technical and support discussions.
- Ensure appropriate procurement of software, hardware, electronic components and equipments as per the requirements.
- Sourcing and rate negotiation, quality and delivery schedules.
- Liaising with vendors and other statutory authorities.
- Analyzing contracts and assisting in tender agreements and bids.
- Maintaining vendor development process. Managing existing vendors and identifying new vendors for procurements. Rating the vendors according to the company’s norms and procedures.
- Maintaining inventory for electronic components, computer hardware and software.
- Updating and maintaining the project requirement as per the schedule.
- Creating reports using excel, power point for senior management levels and maintenance of schedules for all the projects.
- Excellent communication skills with great leadership qualities, interpersonal and presentation skills. Can manage multiple projects.
- Profound ability to analyze and formulate results.
- Excellent organizational skills and a team player to reach the required deadlines.
- Interested in learning new skills and implement.
- Able to work under pressure and handle project independently.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Power Point
- MS Project
- Bachelors in Commerce