- Business Analyst with extensive experience in delivering cost effective high performance technology solutions to meet challenging business demands in banking/accounting, healthcare, insurance and telecommunications
- Experienced in full life cycle development, joint application development, web-based applications and support of business solutions.
- Expertise in eliciting requirements from stakeholders and documenting existing business processes
- Proven ability to leverage technology to improve business processes, with special expertise in eliciting requirements, current and future business process flows, gap analysis and change management
- Confidential – Data Processing
- Confidential – Accounting
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Database Analysis (Access, Oracle, SQL)
- MS Office
- MS Project
- Mercury Quality Center
- Lotus Notes
Confidential - Tampa, FL
Responsible for projects and change requests for debit card products, healthcare savings account card services, HCLink Payer and Provider web-based claims management systems.
- Completed requirement documents for debit card client requests, system changes and software updates.
- Completed requirements for automating billing file submission and report generation for HCLink -- a healthcare accounts receivable network.
- Completed requirements to modify IVR to allow account holders to request duplicate statements and to interface with outside vendor for fulfillment.
- Elicited and defined client needs by assessing and documenting business opportunities, benefits, risks and success factors of potential business solutions
- Conducted business assessment reviews and walkthroughs
- Completed analysis and verification through peer reviews, inspection of historical documents, and sampling of existing data to ensure that requirements were complete, consistent, concise, traceable, verifiable, and that they conformed to standards
- Created documentation of file layout, data mapping, business process flows, and change management
- Utilized SDLC process and led JAD sessions for assigned projects.
Confidential – Tampa, FL
Senior Business Analyst
- Created business and functional requirements for Finance, Operations, Marketing and ITgroups
- Created documentation of file layout, data mapping, business process flows and change management
- Created and updated written material and explanations to accompany systems changes
- Converted requirements into test scripts for QA
- Coordinated testing for multiple major applications
- Performed UAT testing
- Resolved post implementation production issues related to assigned projects
- Worked with end users, business request owners, IT and other involved individuals in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions as a means to solicit functional requirements
- Completed requirements for multiple iterations of enhancements to web-based claims management system
- Analyzed and parsed provider data from SQL queries to create files for outside vendor to provide government mandated NPI numbers.
- Worked with the Marketing team to design website registration application to allow the tracking of visitor access to stored data and to capture demographics for Salesforce.com
- Completed functional requirements for website interface to Salesforce.com
- Created use cases and developed access roles to aid in the development of Windows based menu options for SOX compliance project.
Confidential`. Tampa, FL
- Completed requirements gathering for Finance/Accounting, Marketing, and Operations
- Worked with end users to design new applications for web based claims management system.
- Completed requirements for all revisions to system generated letters and acknowledgements
- Completed requirements to modify claims management system with government mandated NPI numbers for providers and payers
- Completed requirements to modify all Medicare claim forms and EDI files, Medicare patient enrollment screens and data files, provider and payer files with NPI numbers
- Completed requirements to revise provider and payer screens allowing call center reps to input NPI numbers. This included changes in IVR to accommodate calls from providers and payers and route to proper station
- Created test scripts for system enhancements
- Completed UAT testing
- Responsible for triage of trouble tickets resolution of IT and system related issues
- Lead multiple JAD sessions for system enhancements
- Maintained IT Project Plan for future releases
- Created system documentation of SQL queries developed for reporting
Confidential – Tampa, FL
Billing Systems Analyst
- Analyzed corporate billing account data by auditing/research of billing, provisioning and engineering systems and interaction with Service Management Team.
- Mined data from all systems for analysis purposes in determining to sustain disputes.
- Prepared progress reports for War Room director of escalated disputes on a bi- weekly basis.
- Managed and resolved highly-complex international Most of World (MoW) billing inquiries and disputes while working directly with domestic and international sales account teams and provisioning staff.
- Accessed international billing and engineering support systems and analyzed various elements in a dynamic/changing environment.
- Produced high-quality deliverables support with a limited amount of supervision to remote teams that were located domestically and internationally.
Confidential – Atlanta, GA
Business Systems Analyst
- Interviewed business development coordinators and gathered requirements for Marketing Central website which was rolled out to 60 offices nationwide
- Designed system applications related to data management.
Developed detailed market analysis reports for upper management for market
measurement on weekly, monthly, and ad hoc basis. Created transactional reports
on campaign responses.
- Analyzed the database of clients/prospects for direct mail campaigns then
designed and distributed hot and warm lead reports to all Sales Practice
Leaders based on client/prospect online requests and response data patterns.
- Gathered data, ensured conformance to common data standards, mapped data and
performed uploads for 60 offices.
- Developed detailed market analysis reports for upper management for market measurement on weekly, monthly, and ad hoc basis.
- Created transactional reports on campaign responses.
- Created requirements, completed UAT and administered pilot tests for all system enhancements.
- System administrator for Marketing Central system used by business development
coordinators in sales offices.
- Knowledge manager for Marketing practice - developed and posted content for
Knowledge Exchange website.
- Project manager for monthly New Reality of Risk teleconference panel discussions. Designed and implemented registration system that documented pertinent data on participants.
- Managed vendor relationships.
Confidential – Lake Mary, FL
Data Network Account Executive
- Identified prospects through cold calling, developing partnerships with Alliance Channel agents and by partnering with Voice AE counterparts in an outbound call center environment.
- Analyzed customer’s current business models and processes, documented requirements for engineering and recommended networking solutions to maximize effectiveness of data transfer between locations.
- Worked with provisioning to ensure timely network system implementation
- Interfaced with local providers nationwide to negotiate critical dates
- Manipulated online databases as sources for sales funnel population.
- Attained revenue goals by identifying prospects and implementing solutions utilizing data and IP network services.
- Managed the aggregate attainment of subordinate sales objectives (local, lata, ld, 800, dsl) as defined by the strategic objectives of the Business Units.
- Provided coaching and managed technique development of sales subordinates to aid in attaining sales objectives in an outbound call center environment.
- Ensured call coverage levels, managed lead distribution, reviewed monthly commission reports with subordinates and assisted in career development.
- Provided pre- and post-sale systems analysis and design.
- Visited client locations to document current processes and gather requirements
- Conducted business analysis and defined requirements for clients in addition to providing solutions.
- Identified, qualified and closed new opportunities through cross marketing Data and IP products to existing AT&T multi location customers.
- Responsible for voice/data network sales, PBX and CPE sales.