Established leader in the services industry with a successful career spanning twenty five years. ITIL Service Management Consultant (ITIL Foundation v3 certified) with over 7 years of ITIL implementation, Delivering IT Services Management (ITSM) solutions based on ITIL best practices that focus on the people, process, technology and information perspectives of providing integrated organization wide business solutions within the IT infrastructure. This includes all aspects of ITSM best practices and methods from analysis, through architecture and design, to planning, implementation, and support. With expertise in technical project planning and implementation, utilizing strong customer service attitude, exceptional organizational ability and communication skills to deliver solutions on time and within budget. Career highlights include receiving a 1 performance rating each year at IBM and considered among the top contributors, only the top 1% attain this highest IBM rating. Achieving exceptional resultsas a 1 performer and clearly standing out from the rest,considered a role model for the IBM values. Promoted after only 2 years at Donlen Corporation to Network/Help Desk Manager after proving to be a top performing manager and as part of the promotion was given the responsibility for 3 departments. Was identified as a strong contributor and placed on the business continuity planning committee and assisted in performing business impact analysis as well as ultimately heading the disaster recovery project for Donlen.
Areas Of Strength
- IT Service Management
- Service Level Management
- Change and Configuration
- Problem and Incident
- Capacity and Performance
- Availability Management
- Server Consolidation
- Server/Desktop Virtualization
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Methodology
- Technology infrastructure Assessment, Planning, and Implementation
- Storage Management Planning and Methodology
- Operational Assessment and Managed Care Outsourcing
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Development
- Strategic Initiatives
- Project Management
- Benefits Realization
- Profit Improvement
- Strategic Business Planning
- Six Sigma Methods
Professional ExperienceConfidential, 2011 to Present
Senior Business Analyst
On-site at JP Morgan Chase
- ITIL Incident Management
- Coordinate with the right IT partners and stakeholder so that they can support in resolving the issues.
- Responsible for high priority Incident Management across client’s Enterprise Call Center footprint while actively partnering with all lines of business and technical teams.
- Command and control the mitigation of complex and highly visible technology incidents, - ensuring maximum system availability.
- Improve overall performance around managing, tracking and reporting of incidents to ensure they are properly categorized with respect to actual and potential impacts.
- Utilize the current monitoring platform to diagnose alarm events as they come in, determine initial troubleshooting and based on initial findings, determine next steps that need to be taken to resolve the issue.
- Authoritatively and confidently guide, influence, and direct technology staff to mitigate high priority incidents.
- Determine alternative solutions with risk analysis, and identify opportunities to use technology to minimize service disruptions.
- Provide executive communications during all phases of the high severity incidents.
- Ensure IT Services are aligned to business requirements and IT strategies
- Design, develop, and govern Incident Management processes and procedures
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with business partners to ensure expectations of the Service Delivery team are met and/or exceeded
- Perform trending and analysis of problems; anticipate problems and develop risk mitigation plans
- Managed Network, Telecom and Help Desk departments.
- Forecast and managed $8M annual IT operating budget.
- Interfaced with executives regularly and was the liaison between IT and the business.
- Oversaw Telecom projects such as business continuity and survivability of phone systems.
- Worked with Telecom vendors such as Avaya Partner/Relational Technology Solutions for Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery and MacSource for call center software upgrade to "Taske" platform.
- Responsible for RFP, RFQ, Bid Analysis, Contract Negotiations, Purchase Order Placement, Expediting Rate Reductions, Asset Management, Invoice Reconciliations, Cross-Functional Teams, Supplier Identification, Selection, and Management.
- Strategic sourcing procurement specialist, skilled in managing supply chain, vendor contract management, inventory and logistics, audits, coordinating equipment, demand and maintenance scheduling with customer service posture.
- Track record of achievement in meeting business unit cost reductions through contract negotiations and strategically bidding project equipment and materials.
- Skilled in creating reports specific to procurement related business in order to optimize spend for goods and services.
- Saved company hundreds of thousands of dollar every year through vendor negotiations.
- Increased profit by saving the company 98k during one contract negotiation with IBM for change data capture now software/licensing.
- Created a continuous improvement process for my three departments leveraging KPI’s, and performance metrics resulting in all 3 departments going from not meeting their SLA’s to achieving the SLA’s.
- Managed a variety of contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Interpreted customer requirements and specifications as required in the contract, and negotiated all business terms to include pricing, warranties, maintenance, renewals, professional fee’s and SLA’s.
- Saved company 30% on toner expenditures by creating rule based printing.
- Implemented new processes for the helpdesk utilizing Six Sigma.
- Facilitated the reduction in average hours to resolve for all incident tickets from two weeks to under two hours.
- Initialized incentive program to promote teamwork.
- Structured accountability processes.
- Used expertise in process improvement and enterprise architecture.
- Served as focal point for business continuity planning and disaster recovery implementation.
- Directed all hardware and software procurement throughout entire organization.
- Worked with VMWare, Microsoft, Oracle, Citrix, Symantec, Dell, HP, IBM, and other vendors/suppliers.
- Developed ITIL Service Desk performance metrics and service level agreements.
- Led the development of deliverables such as service level reports, process flows and proposals.
- Planned, directed and coordinated activities for projects to ensure goals were accomplished within the scope and budget requirements.
- Developed project plans, specifying goals, strategy, scheduling, risks, and allocation of available resources.
- Managed medium to large scale service level management projects with budgets ranging from 10K to 1M.
- Prepared project status reports to keep management, clients and the team informed of project issues.
- Led projects from the business and technology perspectives, serving as a liaison and translator of information between the technical / business environments.
- Negotiated contracts for hardware and software procurement with third party suppliers.
- Developed relationships with key people related to systems technology, business requirements, application development, testing and support.
- Developed, presented and implemented organizational level agreements (OLA) and service level agreements (SLA).
- Reviewed service management processes to ensure that they were in-line with ITIL standards.
- Educated associates on ITIL Service Management process.
- Customer-driven focus with the ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
Confidential, 2001 - 2005
Systems Administrator/Technical Project Manager
- Worked as team lead and project team lead and managed multiple projects.
- Performed project management work and managed teams of technicians.
- Served as project manager for bank system conversions nationwide.
- Worked on feedback with regard to timelines for SLA’s to ensure they could be met.
- Performed networking using TCP/IP, Token Ring, UDP, and other protocols.
- Installed and configured WI-FI A, B, and G networks and configured security.
- Proficient in Microsoft DOS, Windows 95/98/NT 4.0/NT Server/2000/2000 Server/XP/2003 Server, IBM OS2.
- Proficient in Active Directory, and Group Policy.
- Worked in imaging labs, using Symantec Ghost and Power Quest on workstations, laptops, and servers.
- Cisco hub and router experience
- Proficient in desk side support and helpdesk experience.
- Proficient in ManageNow, Peregrine, and MacAfee Helpdesk ticketing tools.
- Certified in Windows XP implementation and administration.
- Provided support for desktop, server, network, and project environments.
- Worked in many financial institution applications and tools.
- Experienced in IBM & Lexmark Printer deployment and servicing.
- Performed server database migration and tape backup experience at a mid level.
- Supported Dell Systems, Gateway Corp, Hewlett Packard, Kmart, Hilton Hotels, Blockbuster, Lucent Technologies, Sears, Gap Inc, and Allstate Insurance.
- Supported Washington Mutual, Zurich Insurance.
Bachelor’s of Arts Business Administration