- Over 7+ years of experience, working as a business analyst on Regulatory projects with the SDLC Process flow involving everything from project initiation to design, development, testing and implementation.
- Created functional design documentation for implementing ATG as a new platform in a multimillion dollar generating B2B system.
- Designed and implemented usability design web solutions to drive measurable Holiday results for customer facing website
- Industry standard processes and templates for requirement documentation including wire frames, requirements traceability matrix (RTM), use cases, test cases, and prioritization methods; data analysis; data modeling; project/software development life cycle (PLC/SDLC); MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio; Agile; project coordination; defect management; release management; creation of user manuals; conducting user trainings; and SharePoint.
- Worked closely with the Integration System Test team to ensure all identified scenarios are properly tested, defects are resolved and a quality end user product is delivered by conducting User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Possesses strong knowledge of the software development methodologies including Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), and Waterfall Model.
- Excellent in problem solving, critical thinking, written and verbal communication, technical writings and prioritizing tasks for documentation and specification of the requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast - paced environment with cross-functional teams with qualities like analytical thinking, attention to detail, multitasking, and act as a strong but diplomatic leader combined with an exceptional decision-making skill.
Project Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM)
Business Modeling Tools: MS Visio, ATG
Requirement Management Tools: Caliber RM
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, HP QC-ALM, Silk Central
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Win 10, Mac OS X
Databases: MS SQL Server
Tools: MS PROJECT, SharePoint, MS Office.
Test Execution Tools: QTP, Win Runner, LoadRunner.
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential, Menomonee Falls, WI
- Facilitated JAD sessions with business and technical groups to clearly identify the business requirements. Prepared meeting agendas, meeting minutes, circulated the action items, and tracked the progress with team timely manner.
- Closely working with the senior upper level management to help layout a web applications roadmap.
- Co-ordinated with Oracle ATG consultants for the customization and configuration of the product as per the business needs and requirements.
- Providing detailed task level work effort estimates and project timelines
- Collaborating with the creative and UX teams to deliver wireframes and screen comps
- Gathered requirements for making enhancements to keyword search to provide suggested search terms and corrections, based on what the customer types.
- Creating and executing SQL queries against the databases to extract the information required to produce reports.
- Analyzing data from various source systems and performing the data mapping from the old to new platform.
- Communicating progress status with project managers, application developers, subject matter experts, end users, and Interlingua’s senior management.
Environment: Oracle ATG 11.0, HP-ALM, Balsamiq, SQL Server, JIRA, JBOSS, Windows, SharePoint.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Interfaced with, and interviewed, cross-functional stakeholders to generate requirements.
- Leveraged Agile -Scrum methodology.
- Collaborated with the development team through iteration and attended every Scrum meeting to represent the product team.
- Developed Activity Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, and Workflow Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Worked with team to stay abreast with new process and render it more effective.
- Identified risks, problems, requirements and concerns in order to comply changes by conducting interviews.
- Actively worked on Data analysis and Report analysis with respect to ICD 10 impact.
- Responsible for writing Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) and User Requirement Specification (URS).
- Partnered with the technical team in the research and resolution of system and process problems.
- Performed GAP Analysis , walkthroughs and acted as liaison between the business users, stakeholders and the team to perform requirements, quality and risk analysis.
- Created as-is and to-be documents as part of gap analysis for requirements for all applications and worked on solutions for closing the gaps.
- Maintained and tracked Stake holder's requested enhancements and changes using Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Interacted with the "End-Users" by interviewing them, by preparing appropriate questionnaire to better understand end-user needs and the business process.
- Followed up on SDLC to ensure that implementation is going smoothly as per software development life cycle as charted in project charter.
- Conducted JAD Sessions with Management, SME (Subject Matter Expertise), users and other stakeholders for open and pending issues to develop specifications.
- Coordinated with the project team on MS SharePoint to reduce redundancy across systems.
Environment: Agile, MS Office, MS Visio, SQL, HTML, Rational Clear Case, SharePoint.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
- Worked with the core team to design business requirement collection approach based on the project scope and SDLC Methodology.
- Critically evaluated requirements gathered from multiple stakeholders - accounting, operations and management groups - and reconciled conflicts.
- Developed a project plan with definition of deliverables and required delivery dates for the implementation of phase one of the new Retail Merchandise System with an offshore vendor.
- The company is a shipping and Freight Forwarding company and conducted a preliminary study to understand their business processes to improve their product mix.
- Worked on Freight Forwarding Application which gives customers details about the freight options without spending a day on the phone. It gives instant quotes and dispatches the freights without anyone picking up the phone.
- Extracted the Business Requirements during various sessions with business leads and tagged all requirements in Caliber RM, tracing them all the way to the stakeholder requirements
- Conducted JAD sessions with SMEs and technological experts to gather data requirements such as securities pricing, corporate actions and custodial data. Identified various data sources from where the data had to be extracted for the new platform.
- Responsible for producing process flow diagrams for TO-BE process flows and AS-IS process flows using Microsoft Visio.
- Performed detailed GAP analysis involving the current state and proposed state analysis. Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts.
- Worked closely with the architect, database administrator and technical team during Data Mapping and Data Integration.
- Developed a thorough and repeatable software requirements methodology utilizing the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Unified Modelling language (UML)
- Helped design a custom Application Program Interface (API) to import service requests into Oracle Siebel CRM (Service module)
- Work through complex SAP process problems and document the business process as configured in SAP, test and ensure proper integration with other modules
- Creation of Business Process specifications, application designing, database schema design and implementation methodology
- Participate in Development Solution in regards to Interwoven Team site related design and implementation concepts
- Support for an inventory management value assessment to improve financial performance and the customer experience by reducing working capitals and supply chain costs, and improving on shelf availability.
- The Supply Chain scope includes the entire supply chain from production order to shipping & delivery and order management.
- Generated System Requirements Specifications document for reports such as investment performance reports and transaction holdings.
- Collaborated with the QA team to develop the test strategy, test conditions and test case scripts to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Designed and implemented basic SQL queries for testing and report/data validation. Data validated included but was not limited to Net Asset Values (NAV), general ledger balances and realized gains and losses.
- Reported and assessed all application defects, user issues and resolution status to the higher manager using JIRA Bug Tracking software.
Environment: Java, MS Visio, Caliber RM, Zach man Framework, SharePoint, HP-QC, Win Runner, Load Runner, PL/SQL, Jira
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Provided recommendation for use of ATG Commerce for B2B and B2C business.
- Provide best practice recommendations in the areas of Order Management System and CRM.
- Provided insights about the enterprise e - commerce systems and new implementations
- Identified the project gaps and designing enterprise solution architecture to meet the project requirements.
- Handled the finance and project resource and budget activities by coordinating with the organization staff.
- Prepared user training manual for merchandising team on managing commerce assets through ATG BCC (Business Control Centre).
- Developed custom reports and deployed them on server using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Developed estimates, project plans (Microsoft project), training material, BI reports using Micro strategy.
- Assisted the Project Manager to develop both high-level and detailed application architecture to meet user requests and business needs
- Participated in the logical and physical design sessions, assisted and developed high and low-level design documents
- Assisted the PM in setting realistic project expectations and in evaluating the impact of changes on the project plans accordingly and conducted project related presentations
- Assisted the PM in performing Risk Assessment, Management and Mitigation
Environment: Microsoft Office Suite, ATG, Salesforce, Borland Caliber RM, Unix, Documented, Windows, Oracle, SQL, VBScript, DOORS, Micro Strategy, Quality Center