- I am a Business Analyst with over 7 years of professional experience in IT enabled business transformation projects, business process design, and IT implementation.
- I have proven expertise in requirement analysis and scoping, solution planning and project lifecycle governance across a range of IT programs delivered in agile, waterfall and hybrid delivery models.
Business Requirement Analysis, IT System Analysis, Communication, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving.
Senior Business Analyst
- Responsible for business requirement gathering and writing requirement documents to translate business needs for IT Development teams
- Defined detail requirement documentations such as: use case documents, dataflow / workflow documents, interface specification documents, etc.
- Assisted in planning and testing system changes and in user support activities
- Managed offshore work for assigned lines of business and coordinated work effort based on resources and timeline
- Responsible for knowledge management on the Confluence tool and handling JIRA tickets
Business System Analyst
- Responsible for business requirement gathering, business rule definition, and work estimation
- Maintained traceability matrix to map business requirements to functional areas
- Drove resolution of open items, defects, and change requests
- Developed UAT and QA test cases and user scenarios based on business rules. Validated test results
- Coordinated efforts with functional/quality assurance testing leads before signoff
- Defect analysis and resolution using Confidential Quality Center
- Performed impact analysis including analysis of impacted business functionalities and mainframe applications
- Prepared use cases to map business requirement to IT delivery
- Prepared test cases for component testing and integration testing
- Performed before and after testing to facilitate sanity testing
- Performed project coordination activities including coordination with onshore project stakeholders and facilitating onshore - offshore team coordination
- I was responsible for issue analysis, code promotion, data extractions, batch cycle executions, and application support for maintaining the SIT and UAT test environments used by all Confidential Canada Mainframe systems.