- Senior BUSINESS ANALYST consultant with over 15 years of experience implementing driving and supporting business and technology initiatives.
- Exceptional track record of managing technology teams and building strategic relationship with end users and business stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of current best practices in project management.
- Experienced in managing projects from definition stage to closure.
- Competence in project planning, resource mobilization and allocation and successful Execution of projects co - coordinating with onsite and offshore teams.
- More than 5 years of experience as Scrum Master
- Coached teams and led them through implementation of Scrum methodology
- Implemented full cycle SAP Implementation in Greenfield factory in China.
- Designed and implemented EDI system from Graphical system to Order
- Management system.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Business analyst/ Project Manager
- Identify the need to improve business processes, define the IT solution and then set the priority regarding the implementation.
- Collaborate with other IT Delivery Teams to ensure solution includes all end to end impacts.
- Excel in the area of analytical thinking and IT change management capabilities and be able to mentor others within this space.
- Be a leader within an IT organization and apply their principles to all aspects of work performed within the assigned functional area.
- Support the successful implementation of IT change critical to business strategy.
- Have experience in playing critical role in the implementation of a significant update to Commercial business strategy.
- Diagnoses trends and critical relationships using data, logical analysis and insight to pinpoint underlying issues.
- Develops relationships with key decision makers and influencers. Gains trust and respect of project teams and managed conflict.
- Recognized customer needs and initiated actions to meet these.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Managing development of portal with onsite and remote teams.
- Evangelizing use of agile methodology and establishing standard agile practices.
- Understand the strategy for portal and customer requirement, develop blueprint and functional design documents. Collaborate with remote team of developers to ensure development portal is as per functional design and input. Use Jiro software to manage the Scrums and issues
- Worked as Business Analyst for various customers in the Insurance, Financial, Healthcare and E Commerce
- Understand the Business scenarios related to Mortgage Insurance
- Closely coordinate with Product Owners and Development team
- Write Business and Technical user stories
- Clarify any Business related questions from Development or QA team
- Managed a team of SAP Consultants,
- Being the analytics subject matter expert regarding enterprise sales, contracting, customer onboarding, and product usage.
- Support the Information & Data Services (IDS) team through multiple analytical disciplines and in partnership with cross functional teams such as Finance, Sales, Product, Business and IT teams.
- Interface regularly with senior team leaders and relevant stakeholders across the organization.
- Identify and prioritize growth opportunities for the Enterprise business through the use of various analytical tools and techniques.
- Lead the Product Data & Graphics teams.
- Drive the problem-solving, synthesis, and storyline development across team projects.
- Present findings and recommendations to business stakeholders and Internal IDS Analytics Teams for product delivery.
- Define Analytics Product Road Map to address future business needs and use cases.
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed a team of SAP Consultants, Project Managers and Business Analyst to support the implementation and enhancement of the SAP ERP system for the APAC region.
- Sr. Project Manager for the APAC region responsible to lead and implement several large and complex projects for SAP implementation and factory start up.
- Recommended and managed transition from Waterfall to Agile methodology.
- Facilitated Scrum of Scrum (S2) meetings and Scrum Ceremonies such as Daily standup,
- Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Planning and Sprint Review.
- Established Scrum artifacts such as product backlog, sprint backlog and product increment.
- Assisted product owners with product backlog maintenance.
- Used Kanban board to monitor team progress.
- Worked with release team to design release train launch.
- Extensively used tools like MS Project, MS Visio, Jiro and Business Warehouse for data analytics.
- Responsible to find new suppliers, assess and qualify them. Procure components and manage the logistics to ship goods to America, EMEA and APAC region.
- Achieved $10 million direct material savings as per target goals for new Global Sourcing Office.
- Achieved USD $3 million savings by negotiations of purchase contracts for various commodities.
- Provided weekly, biweekly and monthly updates to board, executive and operating committees, which includes executive dashboard, program level milestones and detailed project milestones.
- Managed and directed projects in relation to program, including risk, cost and resource Management.
- Responsible for managing order planning, execution, manufacturing and delivery & logistics of four commodities.
- Work with database group to execute data analytics using business warehouse of inventory
- Obsolescence and pricing data.
- Developed an Advance Price Prediction Tool to house historical pricing data and vendor financial data.
- Managed a team of Product Development and Manufacturing Engineers.
- Developed and led the loading of all Product Data in the ERP system.
- Coached the implementation team on agile implementation techniques.
- Work closely with MIS department as Business Analyst to capture all the processes for Order Planning, Manufacturing, Inventory Management, and Finance & Costing.
- Used MS Visio and MS Project extensively.