- Expert in participating in full software development life cycle from requirements through implementation
- Several years of experience in reviewing all requirements and writing the test strategies for several projects.
- Able to build and execute testing strategies and implement all aspects of E2E system integration.
- Able to develop test plans and lead the team that implements test plans; develop quality assurance standards; and define and track quality assurance metrics.
- Able to test production software of high complexity to ensure quality through the use of automated and manual system tests.
- Able to lead development, modification and evaluation of automated and manual software test plans used to test and optimize software on multiple projects.
- Led teams in running quality assurance programs to test, identify, reproduce and report defects in software.
- Experience in analyzing multiple paths of testing utilizing a risked based approach. Including the identification of any potential test automation candidates.
Technology: Oracle (Ver. 10, 7.3, 7.1) SQL Server, DB2, Sybase; SQL, PL/SQL, Java 2.0, J2EE, Solaris 2.8, HP - UX 11.2, Confidential AIX 4.3.2, Windows NT, Win 95/98/2000/2010, Linux/Unix server platforms, TFS
Testing Tools: MS Office Suite, Visio, HP-ALM, QTP, WinRunner, Load Runner, Test Director, Test Partner, Rational Test Manager, QA Run, CARS
Sr. Business Analyst and Test Specialist
- Created, demonstrated and communicated Testing Vision/Strategy
- Oversaw various Test Tools, Test Environment configuration and Test Data Management
- Interpreted business requirements, business processes, technical architecture and design
- Defined and analyze testing methods and advise on best solutions and techniques
- Led verification and validation at all stages of the delivery lifecycle
- Led Impacting and Estimation, Test Planning, Management and Control
Sr. Business Analyst /QA Test Lead Consultant
- Interpret business requirements, business processes, technical architecture and design
- Wrote Data Flow Diagrams utilizing Visio.
- Wrote Test Strategy, Test cases/scenarios for the ATPS System.
- Conducted extensive mainframe testing on the ATPS System.
- Validated ATPS test cases/scenarios by executing tests in the ATPS Application.
- Documented testing defects and wrote test results documentation.
- Executed Load, Stress, System, Mainframe and Regression testing on ATPS System Application.
- Wrote Test Cases and Test Scripts for Automated Titling System.
Sr. Business Analyst / QA Lead / Test Manager
- Served as Test Manager/Quality Assurance Manager for all testing activities on the project. Responsible for reporting all testing activities, documentation and reporting of testing status to the Project Director.
- Served as the Test Manager responsible for writing the Test Strategy Document.
- Served as the Lead Business Analyst and ETL Test Lead.
- Executed Informatica data query data (SQL queries)
Lead Business Analyst / Test Lead Consultant
- Wrote Work Breakdown Structure for Test Team Project Tasks.
- Wrote Test Strategy, Testing Plans, Test Scripts and Testing Schedule for Test Team.
- Conducted mainframe testing.
Test Lead / Lead Business Analyst
- Wrote Use Cases for retail distribution projects. Wrote detailed requirements on retail distribution projects. Wrote Test Strategy, testing the scripts based on the technical/functional requirements of distribution projects.
- Conducted mainframe testing on the Big Lots retail distribution system.
Sr. Business Analyst / Test Analyst
- Developed and updated functional requirements/specifications which included Use Cases, Mockups, Formula Sheets, Flow Charts, Traceability Matrix etc.
- Worked with the development and QA teams to explain the functional requirements.
- Responsible for writing the Test Strategy, conducted testing during the development phase, and validated / testing defects during the QA/UAT phase of the project. Provided production support and conducting risk analysis.
Business Analyst /Sr. Consultant
- Collected, documented and validated a set of business and technical requirements.