Highly accomplished and talented Business/Quality Analyst with over 10 years of working experience with key project stakeholders and business communities to comprehend the overall business vision for each project.
- Expertise in project management of schedules, resource planning, dependency management, risk analysis, and issue resolution.
- Expertise in functional test cases through product investigation, direct interaction with development, and product requirements.
- Experience in testing GUI applications on IOS, Windows phone, Android.
- Experience in white box, black box testing, GUI, Agile, SDLC, Sprint/Scrum, CMMI methodologies.
- Worked on automation testing Mercury QTP, QC, Selenium, Test Director, JIRA and manual testing.
- Strong experience in Release Management. Resource identification, work allocation and utilization tracking.
- Specialized in System Testing, Unit Testing, Performance testing, UAT and regression test.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills. Proven ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
Operation Systems: Mac OS X, Mainframes, Windows …
Mobile Platforms: IOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry
Programming: HTML, CSS, XML, SQL
Database: Oracle, MySQL
Web Testing Tools: Fiddler, Firebug, XPath, DOM Inspector, RegEx Tester
Networking: TCP/IP, HTTP, Internet, Intranet
Bug Tracking: TFS, HP QC, Bugzilla, Jira
Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
Web Servers: Web Sphere, Web logic, SOAP UI
Confidential, San Francisco, CABusiness/Quality Analyst
- Managed multiple projects of cross - functional teams such as Cross Bore Inspection Program, Community Pipeline Safety Initiative, Pole Loading Safety Automation, Data Validation, Reports, Analytics (BI), and others.
- Reviewed, analyzed and provided constructive feedback for customer requirements (PRD), and functional specification documents (FDS).
- Developed test documentation, such as Test Plans and Test Cases, using HP QC and implemented test procedures at all stages of software life cycle.
- Performed functional, regression, smoke, negative and performance testing in an Agile/Scrum/Waterfall environment to meet aggressive timelines.
- Maintained and executed automated regression and smoke test suites
- Troubleshot issues on SW, FW, and HW levels, tracked defects, and maintained using HP QC.
- Released major Smart Grid projects for number of Electric Distribution, Gas Distribution and Vegetation projects.
- Responsible for end-to end installations, upgrades, and maintenance of QA environments on windows.
- Provided training and demos to QA team members, customer support, developers, and customers.
Environment: s: WINDOWS, HP QC, SAP supply chain management, SOAP UI, XML, GIS ArcFM, Osmose OCAL- Pro, GIS Web Vieweer, Documentum, Microsoft office, CPSI GUI, MS SQL, Oracle, Share Point
Confidential, Albany, CABusiness/Quality Analyst
- Involved in project related activities following Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Responsible for Identifying Test Scenarios, writing and executing test cases.
- Manually tested AT&T web GUI application on Windows and MAC-Safari, mobile devices such as iOS, Android, windows, black berry.
- Worked automation framework using MTAF keyword IDE with XML, CSS, XPath
- Worked on Native/Hockey app, sdk files for Android and iOS, Bamboo
- Conducted Smoke, System, integration, Regression, Compatibility, Usability, GUI and Functional testing on Web based online and Mobile based applications
- Involved in testing experience in working with SQL Stored Procedures, triggers, views and worked with performance tuning of complex SQL queries.
Environment: WINDOWS, Oracle DB11, Campaign Manager, Web GUI Applications, JIRA, iOS 5+, Windows phone, Android 2.3+, Native/Hockey app, MTAF keyword ID, Bamboo, XQUAL++, XML/Xpath, selenium ide, DOM Inspector, RegEx Editor, CSS
Confidential, Austin, TXBusiness/Quality Analyst
- Involved in documentation and designing of the application using CMMI methodology and used Console to test the environment.
- Involved in preparing Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Plan in TFS/Visual studio for Manual testing based on the Use cases
- Responsible for utilizing technological analysis and design principles to formulate detailed application plans and processes to implement clients' requests for new or modified functionalities.
- Analyze clients' requests for new or modified applications through interviews and design sessions
- Experience in developing SQL queries to view the database.
- Change requests generated due to defects made the successful implementation of release.
- Worked on SOAP UI for integration testing.
- Performed Performance testing on HP Load runner
Environment: WINDOWS, VISIO, Share Point, SQL 2008, Visual Studio, SQA, Web GUI Applications, Console built with C#.Net, Load Runner, TFS, Microsoft Test Manager, SOAP UI
Confidential, Austin, TXBusiness/Quality Analyst
- Worked as a Business Analyst and Quality Assurance Engineer for CEMS and ECOS projects, where was involved in writing user stories, use cases and writing detailed test scripts, user scenarios, functional, regression, and stress testing.
- Logging and tracking defects from initial find to closure, worked with developers to assess severity and impact, regression implications of proposed fixes, required interface or process changes, etc
- The change requests generated due to defects made the successful implementation of release.
- Worked on Selenium to build automation scripts for regression suit
- Used HP quality center, Load runner/WAPT for performance testing
- Supported business readiness and launched the efforts through developing external user communications, war-room support, ensuring user access, etc.
Environment: WINDOWS, VISIO, Share Point, SQL 2008, HP QC, Selenium, SQA, WEB Applications, C#.Net, WAPT, Load Runner, Visual Studio
Confidential, San Antonio, TXBusiness/Quality Analyst
- Worked as QA System Analyst for Mortgage/foreclosure projects, verified the changes in batch interfaces to allow successful cash flow and accounting for agency payments.
- Prepared Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Plans for Manual and Automated Testing based on the User Requirement Document and System Requirement documents.
- Was responsible for utilizing technological analysis and design principles to formulate detailed application plans and processes to implement clients' requests for new or modified functionalities.
- Worked on Smoke test, performance test and HP QTP automated some regression testing.
- Plan, develop and test proposed enhancements with client interaction for verification.
- Worked on batch process for mainframes and conditioned loans for test execution process.
Environment: WINDOWS, VISIO, Share Point, IAM Application, ASPEN, SQL 2008, HP QC, WEB Applications, SQL, Mainframe batch process, 1099 - IRS process (bankruptcy, Foreclosure, HAMP and Map process)
- Monitoring the Batch Schedule on daily Basis. Prepare the documentation and updated the status logs to the Project Manager.
- Perform planning/scheduling/prioritizing/coordination of project-related activities for project team members. Interact with customers to analyze requirements based on business impact, identify, design, Plan, coding, gather and create test data for all new work requests.
- Leading Code Reviews, Test Reviews and status meetings.
Environment: Z/OS, DB2, COBOL, JCL, VSAM, SPUFI, QMF, SQL, SHAREPOINT, XPEDITOR, Abend-aid, TSO/ISPF/SDSF, IDCAMS, QMF, FILE-AID, Sync sort, Confidential Utilities, WINDOWS XP, VISIO, Share Point, LOTUS-NOTES.
- Developed translation maps to map EDI 834 Enrollment data to Application layout.
- Customized Mercator maps based on client requirements.
- Generated EDI 835 data for Pharmacy payments.
- Maintained both Test and Production Trading Partner Systems.
- Was responsible for Project estimation, analysis, test planning, coordinating with the Business Analysts, test plan design & execution till project closure
- Defined the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) scope for Exploratory testing and identified critical defects before production roll-out
- Lead Defect meetings and proactively worked with IT stakeholders for defects closure, customizing, and integrating components of the client(travelers) application
- Plan, develop and test proposed enhancements with client interaction for verification
- Maintaining Defect Review sheets and conducting meetings/activities for the team.
Environment: Z/OS, DB2, COBOL, JCL, VSAM, SPUFI, QMF, SQL, ACF2, SHAREPOINT, VISIO, Share Point, LOTUS-NOTES, WINDOWS, VISIO, Share Point, IAM Application, ASPEN, SQL 2008, HP QC, JIRA, SQA, WEB Applications.