- Senior Information technology specialist in Enterprise Data Warehousing and relational database technology.
- Financial experience in Wealth Management, Capital Markets, Security Operations, back office and core systems.
- Experienced in complicated and efficient SQL queries including forensic financial investigations.
- Organized team player with a complete understanding and experience in every phase of the SDLC.
- Excellent communication and synergy skills.
Databases: Teradata, SQL Server, DB2, UDB
Systems: Linux, Unix, IBM z/OS
Languages: Informatica ETL/MDM, SQL, UNIX Script, COBOL CICS/DB2
Other: Autosys, ChangeMan, Agile, Microsoft Office, GIT/STASH
Confidential, New York
Business Analyst/Technical team lead
- Technical data analyst - Involved in the development and design of the new client-centric Party Master Hub that is replacing the legacy New Account Opening and client account maintenance.
- Compliance and Legal - Created BRD’s, technical specification and UAT test cases for the following portfolio of systems:
- Electronic Blue Sheets System (includes managing a KPMG Audit)
- Restitution System crediting clients that are awarded payments resulting from litigation and Audits
- International Equities disclosure of interest
- Compliance surveillance and AML reporting
- Mobile Remote Check Deposit reporting and history system
- Treasury International Capital Reporting system
- Lead analyst of Morgan Stanley's Asset Classification system.
- Worked directly with the PMO to build technical and non-technical BRD’s and project plans for onshore and offshore development teams.
- Technical lead for both onshore and offshore staff on the Master Security reference DB2 Database
- Maintained a position on the Change Management liaison team for Core Systems.
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
Technical team lead
- Managed a team of four to develop and maintain large system implementations for UBS WM Taxable Fixed Income and MUNI trade support.
- Responsibilities include gathering business user, compliance and regulatory reporting requirements for 150 fixed income products.
- Worked with the business to prioritize and assign projects for the production release cycles.
- Involved in the decision making and escalation of potential system roadblocks. Coordinated large QA testing efforts with business partners to ensure best testing practice
- Coordinated the production implementation of the reporting side of the Trader P&L system between the offshore team and UBS.
- Additional responsibilities include enforcing UBS implementation standards and procedures.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Developed and managed the MQ Series processes that capture all real time position, trade and security messages from SunGard's Global Plus Accounting system to the web based DB Portfolio.
- Developed the automated NDM process to track all feeds and confirmations from Confidential to Global Plus’s Accounting system.
- Additional responsibilities include DB2 performance tuning.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Developed the DB2 Data Warehouse and mainframe infrastructure needed to integrate and support the commercial lending system LOAN IQ between New York and London.
- Involved in the development and maintenance of the Mainframe Trading System (MTS).
- Projects Include developing an automated trade pair-off process, a Tri-Party Pledge and Collateral process, the automation of Thomson Alert delivery instructions, and the design of a global instruction database.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJConsultant
- Developed the Valuations portion of a global multi-currency accounting and reporting system (MARS).
- The system reported portfolio information and activity to clients for a given time period.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Developed a financial system that captured and tracked information from AMU's for Public, Private, and Mortgage backed securities.