Problem solver and critical Business Analyst with strong ability to measure and analyze data, Demonstrate ability on process improvement techniques, industry standard and methodologies, organize and document business needs while acting as a liaison between user and technical team.
- Highly proficient in MS Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Balsamiq.
- Software development life cycle.
- Vastly analytical and statistical.
- Customer relationship management.
- Excellent verbal and communication Skill.
- Knowledgeable in SQL databases.
- Data Analysis.
- Requirement specifications gathering and documentation.
- Health system applications (HIM, Mckesson, EPIC) .
- Excellent Leadership and management.
- User training and business support.
- Project management.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Manage product business analyst groups, SMEs, and business consultants on a wide variety of projects.
- Interviewed clients and identifying their pain points for system enhancement requirements.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development/implementation of projects and programs
- Elicit, analyze, model, and document detailed requirements by using a variety of elicitation techniques.
- Performed Gap analysis and discussed with developers to determine most effective solution.
- Participates in daily stand - ups with scrum team to share daily commitments and deliverables.
- Facilitates sprint review meetings to demo software features to SME’s and stakeholders.
- Data analysis using Sql queries, excel (pivot, v-lookup, and functions) to validate, troubleshoot and extract data.
- Validates requirements with stakeholders and the project team by communicating and presenting requirements artifacts, models, and deliverables appropriate to stakeholder needs.
- Plans, executes, and tracks testing functions for solution, collaborating with QA and UAT preparation.
- Engages with management to make them aware of changes regarding risk, timelines or budget and provide proposals for solutions to issues
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for assisting the Project Resource and System Administrator to successfully manage the intake process for project and initiative requests.
- Frequent communication with Functional Area leaders and will assist in scoping and resourcing projects.
- Using my analytical abilities to draw insight from findings and understand business issues
- Writes reports that concisely analyze and distill data in order to project desired outcomes.
- Coordinates scope activities including corresponding with clients, scheduling or participating in meetings, or tracking project action items.
- Maintaining all the process documentation, understanding the business logic, user requirements and test-objectives to develop use case scenarios
- Performed analysis, design, and maintenance of the EPIC applications and other clinical information systems
- Involved in comprehensive testing of the system to ensure it satisfied functional specifications
- Provided end-user training to staff on EPIC applications, utilizing established curriculum and course content
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Analyzing and resolving problems, with a goal of 90% First Call Resolution.
- Utilized demonstrated assessment and management skills to identify operational needs and implement solutions.
- Provides documentation that ensures project goals align with the business objectives and have deliverables
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Responsible for implementing file backups, systems configuration and applications.
- Performs ad hoc requests for reports determining promotions trends, product launches, exception reporting analysis, etc.
- Assist end-users with software, hardware, and service support issue