Pursuing Certified Business Analyst Professional, (CBAP), International Institute of Business Analysis, Canada, highly motivated, disciplined IT Business Analyst in Business and technology. Conduct User Acceptance Test(UAT) with four of the State Govts. Gap sessions and obtain sign - off from the State Dept. of Labor. Manage off-shore technical teams for completing Software Development Lifecyle(SDLC). Conduct training sessions and document walk-throughs for technical teams. Create custom detail level summary Tableau reports in Rational Team Concert (RTC) categorizing initiatives Dynamics CRM.
- Modeling Visio Tableau Workflows SAS Base Programming Excel
- Analytics Statistics UAT JAVA (Moderate) SAS Visual Analytics
- UC/SB creation & Wireframe SQL Agile Scrum Relational Data Base Digital Dashboard Creation. Regression Testing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- HP ALM for Software Lifecyle Management Technical Design
- Motivated Cooperation Team Oriented Streamlining
- Collaborative Excellent Verbal & Written Communication. Ability to Multi Task
- Ability to Lead
- Business Analysis Result Driven Self-directed
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Analyze, define, and document functional requirements from business requirements
- Document the projects and project deliverables as assigned
- Work with the PMO Manager, Project Manager, Business Customer and project team
- Develop and document test plans, scenarios and scripts
- Analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility with other programs and projects
- Consult with users to prototype, refine, test, and debug solution to meet Change Management needs.
- Provide quality control for project deliverables.
- Participate in State Election Information System’s modernization project.
- Create workflows to communicate requirements to development, and testing team.
- Prepare Software Requirements Specification (SRS) document.
- Create workflow using Business Process Model Notation (BPMN), and Visio.
- Create documentation that can be used in developing application on a Microsoft CRM Dynamics platform.
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analyses, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Translate business needs delivery and fully implemented capabilities into comprehensive requirements.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing system and processes and develop strategies for improving further leveraging these.
- Recommend process improvement options to leadership and business process owners
- Set up call center for after hour Product Recall Customer help
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout projects.
- May lead and/or participate in the delivery of system and/or application training sessions for end users.
- Integrate Internet Technology into Application Development.
- Co-ordinate client’s interaction using Microsoft CRM application.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Completed detailed analysis on a variety of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and Record Keeping Source systems
- Acted as a data steward to ensure CRM data is accurate and complete.
- Created custom detail level summary Tableau reports in Rational Team Concert(RTC) categorizing initiatives.
- Monitored and reviewed reports to ensure work items are up-to-date throughout planning and delivery cycles.
- Developed metrics to evaluate performance of business unit and staff members.
- Gathered and organized data on a frequent basis to be used in metric reporting.
- Assisted in the development on survey questions to help evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Acted as an institutional data subject matter expert for data management evaluation and reporting
- Collaborated with data leads to update and maintain database.
- Partnered with strategic roadmap and key initiatives that support it which enabled to attain better quality standards
- Ensured the coordination and execution of timely and effective internal/external communication.
- Separated Admin. Services SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) into six smaller SOPs based on appropriate functionality that enhanced 40 % feasibility.
- Accurate documentation resulted in 30% process improvement in application development.
Confidential, Cary, NC
- Documented projects, requirements, project deliverables and have been doing continuous improvement by paying attention to details for Unemployment Insurance System development.
- Worked collaboratively across teams such as technical, testing (offshore & onsite), and four state dept. of labor officials to successfully deploy UI application.
- Consulted with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access and have improved customer service.
- Acted as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants, and other governmental organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing, and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal performance.
- Identified opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and assisted in preparation of proposals to develop new systems and operational changes
- Tested UI application using SQL quires
- Conducted financial analysis for eliciting requirements and created project schedule.
- Worked with General Manager, Project Manager Officer (PMO), Business Customer (State Clients), and project Team SDLC& Iterative (Waterfall +Agile) procedure knowledge, JAVA familiarity& Database query skills.
- Consulted with end users to prototype refine test and debug the application to meet the requirements.
- Enhanced business relationship through higher quality deliverable services.
- Streamlined requirements to meet pre-defined budget target.
- Authored highly effective written communications such as Use Cases and Story Boards to conduct GAP sessions successfully and gain customer confidence
- Worked with teams (on-site and off shore) of 4-5 within 3 weeks sprint duration.
- Created prototypes and agile product development methods
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Supported and enhanced the advisory experience with quantitative research using complex Mathematical and, statistical analytical skills.
- Performed stock market data assessment to assess and predict the future stock growth Projection.
- Worked with Financial Advisor in marketing, developing illustrations and proposals.
- Researched various automated testing tools.
Business Technology Analyst
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Assisted conducting testing, preparing test cases and tractability matrix preparation
- Consulted with Vice President and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of system access.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Identified opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and assisted in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and operational changes