- Experienced professional with strong knowledge in Project Management, Change /Demand Management, and Business Analysis.
- Release Manager with strong knowledge and understanding of IT security domain (Identity and Access Management), Audit and Access Control.
- Experience with Security, Banking and Retail domains.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience developing Scope/Vision Documentation and Project Plan.
- Hands on experience process definition, defining and managing a roadmap for each and every product within a project.
- Experience defining Demand and Change Management processes within the project to manage user conflicts.
- Experience working with business users, developers, senior management and cross functional teams.
- Comfortable facilitating interviews, user meetings, JAD sessions and Joint Application Review (JAR) sessions to develop and agree upon a system that focuses on the business requirements.
- Skilled at gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing Requirements, Systems Analysis, Use Case Analysis, Business Process Management, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, Quality Assurance, User Support and Problem Solving.
- Hands on experience with authoring, but also managing business analyst teams to deliver, various SDLC documents including Business Specification Document (BSD), Functional Specifications Document (FSD), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Testing Scenarios, Use Cases, Activity Diagrams and other flow diagrams based on the business requirements.
- Expertise executing Test Plans, and Test Scenarios, and interacting with development team members to fix errors ensuring adequate testing of software.
Business Skills: JAD Sessions, Requirements Gathering, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis and Data Analysis.
Microsoft Office Skill: MS - Access, MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, MS Visio.
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality center.
Utility Tools: MS Office Suite, MS Project, Adobe Photoshop, SharePoint.
Confidential, North Quincy, MA
Project Release Manager/Manager of Business Analyst
- Release Manager for majority of implementation projects, managing a team of 14+ business analysts and coordinating with cross functional teams.
- Defined project scope statements, project plan, initial resource allocation, and outlined high level tasks for the implementation of each release.
- Designed the release approach and reviewed with application teams and other stakeholders.
- Worked with client stakeholders to define a robust identity and access control platform.
- Defined strategies to control the access granted to the Confidential platform based on the user role within the organization.
- Worked on enhancements to the legacy report generation platform within Confidential to support access control requirements and audit compliance concerns.
- Worked with senior management to analyze audit findings and implement strategies to successfully mitigate any audit findings.
- Performed analysis tasks to support a pilot application for entitlement data conversion to the Confidential platform.
- Designed a strategy and procedures for onboarding of real time applications. Worked on user/ application onboarding templates to implement and onboard the applications.
- Outlined the legacy system processes and defined a process and strategy to onboard “non - cloud” applications onto the platform.
- Regularly presented to the management team the required changes to the legacy entitlement structure to support onboarding of the applications into the new security platform.
- Supported the development team manager to define, develop and implement enhancements to the Identity management platform ( Confidential ).
- Developed access control policies and entitlement structure to support the IAM requirements.
- Assured adherence to the standards set by access control board to maintain the security of the project.
- Managed the demand management and change management processes with all stakeholders.
- Conducted interviews with application teams to collect necessary information for their current security entitlements and analyze that information to develop a mapping approach based on industry best practices.
- Defined the reconciliation and recertification process leveraging RSA’s IMG recertification tool.
- Developed knowledge of handling and maintaining the data privacy and entitlements stored within the security platform.
- Managed prototyping GUI mock-ups.
- Oversaw BA team to produce:
- (BSD, FSD, Use Cases and test scenarios).
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), help text document and user guides to ensure the standards of the company are followed.
- Outlined the testing probabilities in UAT environments and coordinated with SAS for independent testing and provisioning. Engaged in execution of tests cases and test data setup for each release.
- Managed defect triage and worked to close all defects to assure an on-time release.
- Conducted training sessions for analyst team members and cross functional teams.
Confidential, North Quincy, MA
Lead Business Analyst
- Worked with project team on planning, analysis, requirements, design and testing for production implementations.
- Provided overall business and systems analysis and design support.
- Adjusted priorities according to changes in requirements and workload.
- Coordinated with Onsite and Off-site team in order to meet the daily requirements of the Client.
- Assisted and advised peers to ensure efficient management of current and incoming resources.
- Demonstrated product features, capabilities and ran proof of concepts demos.
- Gathered client / end user requirements, converted them to use cases, produced functional specifications, assisted architecture analysis and design using UML, and contributed to the development of technical specifications.
- Designed and documented email notification process as a part of workflow management in the application.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with management, SME, users and other stakeholders for open and pending issues.
- Interfaced with clients and gain understanding of requirements/processes through meetings and discussions.
- Led requirements review sessions with end-users.
- Conducted walkthrough meetings with the development team to discuss and resolve issues.
- Devised testing strategies for testing the security of Confidential .
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Gathered business requirements, interacted with the users, designers and developers, project manager and SMEs to get a better understanding of the business processes.
- Created use case specifications, business flow diagrams, activity/state diagram and sequence diagram using MS Visio.
- Facilitated Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and facilitated stakeholder meetings to identify business processes and requirements.
- Created and managed project templates, use case project templates, requirement types and traceability relationships in Requisite Pro.
- Created BSD, FSD, and Use cases
- Interacted with different business groups to perform gap analysis to identify the deficiencies in the system by comparing the business requirements and system objectives.
- Documented existing applications with the creation of UML sequence diagram and class diagrams.
- Defined testing strategies and design test plans to test each system Interface output and rigorously test each system Interface based on its test plan.
- Created test scenarios and test cases.
- Detected and documented defects using HP Quality Center.
- Participated in triage sessions to help cure open defects.